Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi (3623 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by princewilll1: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
This lunatic has been talking senselessly to ease tension.The truth is once this immunity end by May 29,Amaechi should get ready!
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by davo3286: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
What an unfortunate statement. I will support the call for alternate government ONLY when the Court pronounced that PDP rigged, should quit and their failure to quit is enough to support popular alternative government like it was done in Cote'd Voire 2011(that is should INEC declare PDP winner). Anyway, I see APC and Specifically Buhari being announced winner in Feb 15 next year. Buhari Remains Our Man

And who is going to swear in the president of their own parallel government? Parallel government to preside over who? Arrant nonsense! The best they can do is cause more trouble that's all. You see Buhari being announced as president indeed! Continue dreaming...it's allowed. Buhari is going to lose! Do you care to bet? As for me, I'm ready to stake my 3months' salary.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by Pavarottii(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Don't bite more than you can chew, cos when e set, this northerners will betray you without thinking about it. Talk less and observe more.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by PhockPhockMan: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
What an unfortunate statement. I will support the call for alternate government ONLY when the Court pronounced that PDP rigged, should quit and their failure to quit is enough to support popular alternative government like it was done in Cote'd Voire 2011(that is should INEC declare PDP winner). Anyway, I see APC and Specifically Buhari being announced winner in Feb 15 next year. Buhari Remains Our Man
By now, I expect you to cover your head in shame, see the kind of Agbero you people call leaders in APC.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by nairalife2013(m): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2014
People like amaechi have already solidified my resolve to vote for gej... and am not alone. We are, to say d least, many... I want to see that parallel govt...by the time jonathan has convincingly won and d national crowd is behind him, the angry revolutionaries will send amaechi and his cohorts, upon creating thier planned parallel govt, to "the exile of a life time". Alast d rest of those wrong people with thier mind in thier back will learn a lesson or two therefrom and work together to see the country grow with a renewed love for the suffering masses instead of for thier ego and pockets!
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by Dollabommie(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by luvmijeje(f): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2014
supervising a highly corrupt government” even though he (Jonathan) personally remains a good man.

I detest this statement. A good man that's very corrupt. Good man my a. A. Ss
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by vicadex07(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2014
thinkdip:

So what makes u think he'll loose? The reason y you think he'll loose is not the reason y I think he'll win, my decision is meant for me and not for u to accept or digest, find a better job to do and get paid than looking for my moniker all around NL to quote me.. So Clueless

That word "clueless" is an exclusive word reserved only for the president. Stop throwing it around anyhow. Its GEJ's official title as far as this administration is concerned. Even a 10yr old would act more smartly and take more decisive and reasonable decisions than that drunkard from otueke.

For fFucks's sake, the chadian president as just resently been finggered as the main brain behind boko haram and theoretically the evidences and circumstances all addsup to backup the claim. Yet our otueke drunkard deems it fit to honour him with a visit today...to do what if I may ask? Beg him to leave Nigeria alone and suspend boko activities until he his re-elected in 2015 and thereafter resume
Re: President Jonathan Is A Good Man, Says Amaechi by Billygee2u: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2014
The summary of Amechi's comments:
(1)treason coment.(coup planning )
(2)they will instigate violence and disorder in the country if they loose to PDP.
(3)making their party(APC) hiding evil Agenda (disobedience and blood waste ,their 'watch word') indirectly known to the masses .
(4)they don't want and will not like to accept defeat.,because they are convinced that come rain or sunshine they will loose .
(5)they need power by all means .
why must this man go free after this coments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: 10-month Old Baby One Of The Most Heaviest Children In The World(photo) / Amaechi: Fresh APC Campaigns Will Frighten The President / Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.