Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku (545 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku by jeflexy(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Dutse – Former Vice President and a presidential aspirant on the
platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
on Sunday , said that he would not give up on his bid to become the
president of this country now or in the future.
Atiku made this declaration in Dutse, Jigawa shortly before holding a
closed-door consultation with Gov. Sule Lamido in Dutse.
He said he was determined to continue to vie for the office of
President if he lost the present bid until he eventually scaled through
in the near future.
Atiku, however, said that his chances of winning his party’s primary on
Dec. 10 were bright.
He also said he was ready to support whoever emerges at the primary
election to ensure that person’s victory at the 2015 presidential
election.
Atiku had earlier told newsmen that he was in Dutse to interact with
his party delegates ahead of the Dec. 10 presidential primary of the
party.
The former Vice President criticised the alleged swoop on APC data
office in Lagos by security operatives.
Atiku met with Lamido for one hour 30 minutes in his personal
residence.
Newsmen were barred from covering the meeting as it was said to be
“private’’. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/will-never-give-presidential-bid-says-atiku/
Re: I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku by yuncka: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Dnt worry Sir. One way or the other U will. We done alredy give up on U since Ur days as vicepresident.
Re: I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku by donmalcolm21(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
G
Re: I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
all this man want is to clean his name ...i can see it in his eyes.....even duo his gay and i hate gays...
..but if he becomes the apc candidate i will vote for him
Re: I Will Never Give Up On My Presidential Bid, Says Atiku by lekkie073(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2014
who cares

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Federal Prison In Ado - Ekiti / Court Declines To Reinstate Tukur As PDP Chairman / Who Will Rule Delta State In 2015? Time Shall Tell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.