Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? (1544 Views)

There Is something Wrong With Any Yoruba Man Supporting Gej / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Am I The Only One Who Sees Something Wrong With This Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by charloski(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
I have been thinking about this recently about the black race or colour itself...
when i surf the web to read news and latest update on technology and events, i hardly see a Black person in that... for example check most of the ICT magazines online all the Bloggers there are Whites,All developers are whites, all hackers are white, just as the likes of The Google Brothers, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco etc..... I ask Again why are there no Black People in those list... I ask Again "Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? "

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2014
I like questions like this. Most of the media you read is white-owned so they enjoy soiling the black name or ignore their advancements all together.
The same can be said about muslims. Since the white-owned media have a field day broadcasting one or the other news about islamic killings and terrorist groups it makes moderate individuals ask "are there no good muslims?". Trust me there are good muslims as well as intelligent and innovative black people, you just wouldn't see them on the news.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by charloski(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2014
hmmm.... Ok i agree with you on that...but if there were any Black who have or Had did something wouldn't the whole world know about it. the only way i can see Blacks are in the music industry(HIP-POP) alone....after that nothing else..no developer, no inventors only Activist..... That's why am Asking this question.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
charloski:

There was a thread created 2 days back that addressed this called "what the world would be like without black people". I wish somebody could post the link because the search function on this site is as good as useless.
Speaking of this site. It was thought up by an African; thats another positive to the black race.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by mrofficial(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2014
charloski:
I have been thinking about this recently about the black race or colour itself...
when i surf the web to read news and latest update on technology and events, i hardly see a Black person in that... for example check most of the ICT magazines online all the Bloggers there are Whites,All developers are whites, all hackers are white, just as the likes of The Google Brothers, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco etc..... I ask Again why are there no Black People in those list... I ask Again "Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? "

Don't worry yourself. Whites are the inventors, Blacks are the consumers. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by charloski(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Don't worry yourself. Whites are the inventors, Blacks are the consumers. grin.

LMAO....... naso Bro
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by charloski(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2014
I was watching Pastor Matthew Asimolowo ( bad spelling).... he said something, what he was in America, and he look at the streets all he sees where black people doing all manner of things...and he saw a man from china who owns a shop that sells things....and He ask, where this Black people not here before this man fron China came to their country.....??

Funny Isn't It ?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by patani(m): 1:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Believe me, I thought about the same today. Its my first time in Houston Texas and I experienced black living reckless life. Drugs, illicit sex, sleeping in bus stations and I wonder why?. Is there something wrong with Black man's brain? Coming back to Africa, we can hardly provide an effective government system to our own people.

It really sad

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:18am On Apr 23, 2016
I don't think anything Is wrong with the black race., its just positioning.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Not just whites doing everything. Indians too. Of the top 5 tech companies in Silicon Valley 2 of the CEOs are Indians. Indians have two state governors (Louisiana and South Carolina).

Here in Nigeria we under achieve and over celebrate.

I know guys will not like this but I have this theory. I think black people missed a stage in evolution that must be mental that no one has figured out yet.

Look at our politics. Despicable. If blacks were the ones who enslaved other races no one will ever be free till this day. When the black man has you he will never let go. And so Nigeria is under permanent internal colonialism as Hansa Fulanis will never let go.

Black people are the permanent under achievers of this world.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 23, 2016
charloski:
Apparently you read only the news that supports your racial prejudices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdSFB-TJSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tV7v71k-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6jmzF0ktw
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by mesoprogress(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Africans have the lowest IQ distribution in the world after Aborigines of Australia and Papua Guinea. Lower iq is associated with under performance in all walks of life. We still have a few high performing guys but they are in the mist of a lot non or low performers. They get easily choked and leave the continent for high performance countries. This is called brain drain. It's only Igbos and one other tribe in Sub-Saharan Africa that have IQs comparable to high performers in large numbers , hence their great success in manufacturing "Aba made", and great ingenuity during the war. Don't quote me wrongly, high and low performers are present in all tribes and races, the difference is their relative population. Igbo people also have a writing method "Nsibidi", which is almost extinct. These are indices of high IQ.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Pidggin(f): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2016
charloski:

All successful major Youtubers are white too grin

We are our own problem
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Pidggin(f): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2016
mesoprogress:
Africans have the lowest IQ distribution in the world after Aborigines of Australia and Papua Guinea. Lower iq is associated with under performance in all walks of life. We still have a few high performing guys but they are in the mist of a lot non or low performers. They get easily choked and leave the continent for high performance countries. This is called brain drain. It's only Igbos and one other tribe in Sub-Saharan Africa that have IQs comparable to high performers in large numbers , hence their great success in manufacturing "Aba made", and great ingenuity during the war. Don't quote me wrongly, high and low performers are present in all tribes and races, the difference is their relative population. Igbo people also have a writing method "Nsibidi", which is almost extinct. These are indices of high IQ.

Interesting
Re: Is There Something Wrong With The Black Race ? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2016
charloski:

Have you heard about the Igbos? You will see more blacks in that list if Igbos are allowed to have Biiafra!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto APC Guber Aspirant Defects To PDP / Goodluck Jonathan PDP Presidential Rally Today In Asaba Delta State - Photos / Preliminary Minsterial list - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.