Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! (1130 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guys! Please how would you react to this statement from your wife : "My X-boyfriend is better than you" ; just because of minor misunderstanding? What of if she often repels you whenever you make a move to make love to her, can you ever forget this statement?
Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by Summersland(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wn't take it easy wit such statement nd dats d end btw us

1 Like

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by jeflexy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
tell her ur ex gf is better than her too..

1 Like

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by losprince(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
i would say
"i know! thats why i have been banging my ex, you are nothing compared to her"

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by martronilla: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
losprince:
i would say
"i know! thats why i have been banging my ex, you are nothing compared to her"
Crazy grin
Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by 100Cents: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
That must be coming from a senseless woman..

Always living in the past..
Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by Evina(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ask her, "then why is he an ex? Why are you with me?"

Silly woman with mosquitoe brain.

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by Afrok(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beware the ex is no longer her ex, it's looking like U are the ex...

1 Like

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by GoodFaith: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
ilayasgora:
Guys! Please how would you react to this statement from your wife : "My X-boyfriend is better than you" ; just because of minor misunderstanding? What of if she often repels you whenever you make a move to make love to her, can you ever forget this statement?
Tell the B to go marry her ex

1 Like

Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
that is the end of the "whatever"
Re: Your Wife's X-man Is Better Than You! by 2dadon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
If I were you, I will go for DNA test on the kids I have from her.

(1) (Reply)

**does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. / Can You Call Your Girlfriend 5,000 Times In A Day? See Who Did / How To Converse And Treat Diverse Kinds Of Girls For Maximum Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.