Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? (2665 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Ribadu Is Meeting With Youths-live On Ait/tvc Now / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by JANK23H(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
soe:
I won't be surprised if Buhari isn't running around like Atiku.

A good product needs no marketing...if the people want you, they will market you.

Buhari's legacy travels ahead of him...there is no need running around.
This is politics where 1+1 can be equal to 11.

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by scala101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by donmalcolm21(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari still belive he can win the primaries in connivance with Tinubu

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by scala101(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
agabusta:

I hope this hatred against this Buhari will not take you guys to your early graves. Buhari is scheduled to be in Akure, Ondo state today. He is doing his own running around. You guys should quit all this your fake concerns for the APC when in actual fact, it is only hatred and bitterness you have in your hearts for them.

Muhammadu Buhari On BBC HardTalk With Stephen Sackur

SS: Good day Mr. Buhari, welcome to BBC HardTalk.
MB: Thanks Stephen **smiles**

SS: Now you have declared to contest again, can we know your agenda Sir?
MB: To grab power from PDP

SS: I mean, your manifesto Sir?
MB: I said to grab power from PDP

SS: Ok, how can you improve the economy?
MB: I will fight corruption

SS: What are your plans for healthcare and education?
MB: I will stop corruption

SS: What's your plan for housing and urban development?
MB: I will kill corruption

SS: How can you fix insecurity, especially Boko Haram?
MB: I will murder corruption

SS: How can you build roads and upgrade infrastructure?
MB: I will finish corruption

SS: What are your plans for youths empowerment and agriculture?
MB: I will destroy corruption

SS: Excuse me Sir, why is your agenda centred on corruption alone?
MB: It’s because the corruption under Goodluck Jonathan is unprecedented and I'm the only person that can end it.

SS: Really and you didn't end it during Abacha's regime when Nigeria was the most corrupt country in the world in 1997, second most corrupt country in 1996 and third in 1998 according Transparency International Report? You quietly served under that most corrupt government and nobody heard your voice about corruption.

MB: **his face changes** I beg your pardon Stephen. Did you bring me here to insult me? Was this what we discussed when you invited me?

SS: Mr. Buhari, this is BBC HardTalk - a no-hold barrel interview session. Pls, can you kindly answer my question?
MB: I ain't gonna answer you (he tries to speak like an American but with Fulani accent)

SS: Why Mr. Buhari?
MB: Because I wasn't the president then

SS: Ok, that reminds me. During your illegitimate regime (1983-85), you jailed the following persons between 70-100 years jail terms even when some of them did nothing: Alex Ekweume, Sam Mbakwe, Ambrose Ali, Emeka Ojukwu, Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo and Fela etc.

MB: They were corrupt. :x
Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg make una leave Buhari alone. What do you want him to say ? This is someone whose accent can kill a fly. Almajiris will vote him ....straight from Sambisa forest.

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by skyfall: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
This obsession with Buhari is definitely going out of hands. You guys should concern yourself about the suffering you're going through in the hands of PDP and leave APC and their candidates to do their thing.

Re: Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buhari is a product i can't buy, sell or recommend for anybody i love except my enemies

General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. / Buhari Is Really Sick (picture) / Northern Leaders Demand Pardon For Boko Haram