Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. (825 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by ikojo2(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Av been dating dis guy for a year now,we re very good friends even before we started dating,he know a lot about me,nd I also know things about him too,he use to av a girl friend but she got married to another guy few months after they left school,I was also dating someone but we had misunderstanding and he go married to another lady,we were both victims before we came together,I love him and he loves me too,but he keeps telling me he can only love the woman he marries,what massage is he trying to pass across?
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by KMTee(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
na u understand wetin u type o
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by extremelygolden: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Simply put my dear, he doesn't love you or any other woman for that matter.
Be careful with him anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by losprince(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
run for the hills love. that guy is confused and thinks you dont love him.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Evina(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
He makes such a statement, yet you claim he loves you, Why don't you ask him? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
He doesnt love you....he's just playing around.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
It may mean either of these two things.

You may not be exactly what he wants in a dream wife.

Secondly, he might be saying, " let's get married ".. That is if he has ever proposed..

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by teewai3(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
seconded
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Afrok(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigeria guys have being smart even before Adam was created. Damn.... Sharp guy, that's ANOTHER WAY OF PROPOSING tongue
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Babe, you've been "fling-zoned"
You are good enough to sleep with but not wife up
He doesn't envision marrying you
He only see's you as a romp in the hay

He doesn't love you, that I'm sure of
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by mployer(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Afrok:
Nigeria guys have being smart even before Adam was created. Damn.... Sharp guy, that's ANOTHER WAY OF PROPOSING tongue

I guess you are right.

It could be his own way of saying 'will you marry me?'

He probably wants a defined relationship before committing emotionally. It is not strange for someone recovering from heartbreak.
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by GoodFaith: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
ikojo2:
Av been dating dis guy for a year now,we re very good friends even before we started dating,he know a lot about me,nd I also know things about him too,he use to av a girl friend but she got married to another guy few months after they left school,I was also dating someone but we had misunderstanding and he go married to another lady,we were both victims before we came together,I love him and he loves me too,but he keeps telling me he can only love the woman he marries,what massage is he trying to pass across?
u are the past
and a good F
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by justmag(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Simple english language don turn to rocket science! Chai. undecided
Re: I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. by Afrok(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
mployer:

I guess you are right.

It could be his own way of saying 'will you marry me?'

He probably wants a defined relationship before committing emotionally. It is not strange for someone recovering from heartbreak.
U've said it all sir...

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love Narcissists / {LADIES ONLY} 5 Signs You're TOTALLY Wasting Your Time On That Guy / Stop Trying To Meet Someone If You Have Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.