Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (47995 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Beauty Vs Character: Who Gets It Going? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

The graduate lady do none of these things, all we do is just gist.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just marry someone who is kind enough

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Kingsasian(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
The school cert lady is preferable. At least you can upgrade her to your taste.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by ADULTBASE(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
angry jamb C.b.t. 2015 past questions! Ma bi ni jamb question! I no be dondu,i no be fool!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by vizkiz: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided

To those guys quoting me to type trash. Na me talk say make una go marry fugly girls abi? grin

I just typed what I am gonna do mehn, an educated girl is "beauty" she is successful in her business which means she's gat brains

So what else do I need apart from a pretty girl who knows what she truly wants, forget about the manner, she go learn undecided

Make I come go marry illitrate cuz she dey always wash cloth Seems you guys think marriage is all about house chores abi? FOOLS angry

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by afrikaa: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
trust me your betterof with the well mannered lady... just tu.sh her up and give it time.
#easiersaidthandonetho.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by gab264(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my
wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.
Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.
When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.
The graduate lady do none of these things, all we do is just gist.
Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.
I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.
It ain't gonna be bad if you have both in yaa girl characteristic.

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
just

she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided
can't get your point my guy , she is not ugly, just she is not so beautiful

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
afrikaa:
trust me your betterof with the well mannered lady... just tu.sh her up and give it time.
#easiersaidthandonetho.
I see wisdom, thanks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Just marry someone who is kind enough
I feel u bro

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by ksbusari(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Marry the lady wit d secondary schl cert and ur friends and families brand her uneducated, Half educated and all sort of names especially when she misbehaves.
Marry d educated girl and she would also receive d comment dat education does nt pass tru her when she misbehaves too. I was in situation One tym. Pray to God for guidance. Bt i would choose, i prefer the educated girl cos if u choose the other, u will av to explain to a lot of pple. To make or shapen her to ur taste will require alot (financially) when u r supposed to start a family u will nw start to spend on ur secondary schl cert wife in the university.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
ksbusari:
Marry the lady wit d secondary schl cert and ur friends and families brand her uneducated, Half educated and all sort of names especially when she misbehaves.
Marry d educated girl and she would also receive d comment dat education does nt pass tru her when she misbehaves too. I was in situation One tym. Pray to God for guidance. Bt i would choose, i prefer the educated girl cos if u choose the other, u will av to explain to a lot of pple.
thanks bro
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by elantraceey(f): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.
What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by seunny4lif(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wait make I call my pastor cool
After I called my pastor
OP, my pastor say make you wait him, he want to ask Jesus shocked grin
Maybe after Jesus go ask Holy spirit
Then holy spirit go ask God
I no know oooh shocked shocked

Abeg Wetin be question again embarassed embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tido77: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.

What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?
not sure if u read with understanding , the lady stopped at sec school coz of finance. U need to return to nursery school dude.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by donholy28(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who wants to marry a beautiful devil?Just marry d one u won't live to regret it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided
[email] yeah, op marry the pretty one, so you wont get chimpazee faced children[/email]

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by CHANCEMAN: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
tido77:
not sure if u read with understanding , the lady stopped at sec school coz of finance. U need to return to nursery school dude.

I think you misunderstood what she was trying to say.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sneak3(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Educated ladies who ate well cultured ain't finish out there brother...

Or u enrol the school cert lady in higher inst.. the rest they say is story

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
So the cleaning she does is what makes you notice her more grin grin grin grin Bulletin for you; we girls have mastered the art of pretence.
If a clean house and freshly laundered clothes sway you that much, hire a housekeeper/cook and buy a washing machine, then marry your beautiful, well educated, grammar controller and enjoy the best of both worlds.

PS. The educated girl is not necessarily bad mannered, she just might surprise you after marriage

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by aaamos(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
D
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by CertifiedSamuel: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Guys describing the other lady as being Ugly. Please, the OP only said 'not as beautiful' as the educated lady. That means, she could be beautiful as well.

For the fact that she stopped at secondary school, she should be able to speak English fluently. If she can, my brother, you are good to go.

However, what would count in my case is their respective ambition.

You wouldn't want a lady that can't stand by you during the rainy period. BTW, most beautiful graduates feels they are expensive to maintain like say them be cars.

38 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by rapfezy: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
marry both

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
See me see trouble. Pray to God for guidance o. Cos no be ordinary eyes person suopose marry these days o. Only God knows the future and impossible is nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by braine(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Marry the educated Beauty, even tho it may fade later; but there are other qualities she'll have that you'd appreciate. The school cert holder with 'good' manners may just be a pretender to get what she wants. Plus, by the time you upgrade her, you never can tell what she'd turn into.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by jasmine01s: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmm
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by missdebs(f): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
manners pls, everyone is beautiful, its a matter of time and money

41 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
"I fvck beauties and I marry manners". Quote me anywhere

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by superfelix: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Beauri grin
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by DrGroove(f): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
the school cert girl can even clean ur a s s hole after u pOo.what else has she to offer?
the educated girl isn't mannerless.she just cant act like ur maid while the sch cert girl knows she is below u n inferior so performing domestic chores n kneeling for u,to her is a way to get ur mind.
Marry her n educate her.dont come back to tell us another story o

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by odiereke(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Manner pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / How Do I Get her to leave my house? / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.