Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? (28875 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by IMMUNO1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Some children are just testing their cabad against next Calabar carnival.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by legendsilver(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
swezenberg:
It is gradually coming to the south. This is what happens when insecurity is not checked and when we feel those in the North are not humans. It is gradually knocking at the Southern door. Why did we vote GEJ?
because he deceived the whole nation with his cock and bull stories of not having a shoe, his parents were poor and that he is the messiah.
Now una eyes don open to see the impunity govt voted for, I pity His end with all this sagaism activities

2 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Evathyst(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
iv4fb:

Oya no vex.
Fine! Den I guess we're cool now wink

Ur sins have been forgiven, so go & sin no more...
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
Fine! Den I guess we're cool now wink

Ur sins have been forgiven, so go & sin no more...

Cool? You're hot in France? You're the sinner here, luckily for you, France have more priests, go confess to one.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who posted dis rubbish here lies of the century...i passed d road today even dis evening der was nothing like that lies all lies
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Evathyst(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
ceme con pas une premiere Anne I'm on a meeting in monaco. gringringringrin
Keep speaking in tongue. Ur username is Englishsmart, yet u'r here rapping french. Lyk seriously?

Mbok! I wan sleep abeg, cos my Oga for work no dey laff at all. I never see person wey dey carry sack letter for pocket lyk my Oga. Especially now wey month don dey end, ds is 'injury time' cheesy
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Evathyst(f): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
iv4fb:

Cool? You're hot in France? You're the sinner here, luckily for you, France have more priests, go confess to one.
If I hear? Anyways, we go catch 2moro nau. My eyes don full make I go crash b4 I begin dey mischat tongue
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
PDP have started killing dem self...
hmm... what a confused animals.
dey bombed dia own Secretariat and putting d blame on APC.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
If I hear? Anyways, we go catch 2moro nau. My eyes don full make I go crash b4 I begin dey mischat tongue

Which kain student be this? Wanna sleep so early? So students don't read in France?
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by MRSPEAKER1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
FOR MEN

If you are among those that are unhappy with their performance or organ size and it's giving you a serious concern as a result of your inability to satisfy your partner sexually please, the recommended herbal drugs below will do the MAGIC.

(i) VigRx For Men - is a Permanent Penis Lengthening/Enlargement Pills that ADD 3 inches in Length and 1 inches in Diameter to your PENIS size.

(ii) Magna RX - Enlarge and Lengthen the Penis Size, restores energy and reproduces blood, improves the kidney function, solves impotence and the early ejaculation, helps those who lifts but not firm, lacks the ability to perform sex well, slow erection, postpones the time of ejaculation.

(iii) Tiger King Herbal Extract- Permanently takes care of Weak Erection,Early Ejaculation,and Poor Ejaculation.

(iv) Stree Overlord- Permanently Enlarge the Penis Size i.e make it BIG/FAT,takes care of Weak Erection,Early/Poor Ejaculation,and also Increases Sperm.

(v) Nitro Canada Men Gel (3 in 1) – It stimulate metabolic activity of the PENIS and strengthen connective tissue. In addition, it increases the PENIS volume.

NOTE: All the DRUGS LISTED above are made with herbal PLANTS and ROOTS, 100% SIDE EFFECT FREE!

For order and delivery, call 07084643789 or send a private message, Delivery will be made to your specified location, Thank you

Visit and Like our FACEBOOK page at www.facebook.com/erotiqueonlinestore to get update of our newest product that can be of help to you or someone you might know that have sexual related challenges.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by sebali: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:
Most likely APC at work
Let's watch and see

i wont insult u cos ur look lik my chinese friend, Ug-lee
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by sucrev: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
orimsamsam:
. What a useless thinker
u call him a useless thinker abi? Dey dia make pant dey wear u no use ur head...
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by mrlabari(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
plc how can i get visa 2 france ?
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by bright1111: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
boman2014:
Explosion rocks PDP secretariat in Cross River

An explosion believed to be a bomb rocked the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretariat along the Murtala Mohammed in Calabar, Cross River State, on Monday.

The incident which occurred at about 5:30am rocked several buildings in the vicinity.

Our correspondent who visited the scene at about 5: 50am saw heavily armed policemen and soldiers trying to restore order in the area.

A resident, who lives nine houses away from the secretariat where the incident occurred, said at the time he felt his house shaking.

“I heard a loud bang and everywhere started shaking. I thought the house was going to collapse,” he said.

In a compound that shares the same fence with the back of the secretariat, several glass doors and windows were shattered.

While speaking with one of those staying in the compound at about 10am, some policemen across the fence in the PDP secretariat ordered our correspondent to leave immediately.

A couple of them jumped over the fence with their guns and threatened to smash the correspondent’s phone and deal with him if he did not leave immediately.

The state chairman of the party, Mr. John Okon, said, “I understand they threw in a bomb or dynamite or something. The police are there and the anti-bomb squad is on the way. We would not be able to use the secretariat for the ward congresses. We would be using the Presidential Lodge.

All the electoral officers are collecting their materials and going to the field. The windows and other things inside the office were destroyed.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/explosion-rocks-pdp-secretariat-in-cross-river/
I will ever never read nigeria news papers again you guys are liar... Which john Nothing like that... No bomb blast.... Lie lie THENATION news paper.... So all the report about boko na lie... Waiting una eye no see...
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by SOUNDKING: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Explosive disintegration loading....95.3%
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 25, 2014
sebali:

i wont insult u cos ur look lik my chinese friend, Ug-lee

How dare you call me ugly
You don't know what drop dead gorgeous is
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by nkenu(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Desperate useless politicians. Interested in their selfish interest. May God help us.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by englishmart(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Keep speaking in tongue. Ur username is Englishsmart, yet u'r here rapping french. Lyk seriously?

Mbok! I wan sleep abeg, cos my Oga for work no dey laff at all. I never see person wey dey carry sack letter for pocket lyk my Oga. Especially now wey month don dey end, ds is 'injury time' cheesy
lol! You don tire? Lol. cheesy

Aurevoir mademoiselle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by clemz88(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
PDP and their intraparty squambles again. The killer party at work again. PDP stop your madness
are you blind?
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2014
I have a new name for PDP - People Desperate for Power
They can do the unthinkable in order to sell their propaganda against their opposition parties. Beware of these desperadoes.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by jotax(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
TippyTop:
So APC have started bombing PDP offices after unsucessfull using bokoharam. Dia ris God o.
Why is Buhari doing all this na?
Dont be silly!
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by rhythyson: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Have you taken your pills today

He did only that he did not complete the dosage.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by jahofa: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
A strategy by the incumbent Government to barricade the other faction of PDP, Whereby some legible member would be restricted to vote for their credible candidate...in the Presidential lodge. which will be guarded by the goverment security for utmost scrutiny. So my fellow brethen APC has no hand in the Bombing.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by abokikhalifa: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
donmalcolm21:
sorry I attended the las two carnivals and I can bet you aboki that Carnivals like that cannot be held in Bornu, Yobe ao any Northern states.
haha. Couse u saw abokikhalifa you concluded that I am from the northern part of nigeria.... Well, you ar wrong.from where I sch to calabar is just 800N, uyo to calabar. You need 2 make ur reaserch on the rate of cultism, street thugs, political violencen in calabar nd you will be suppress by wat you will get. Have u ever heard of a place called calabar sourth. Aks ur niggas in calabar to update you. Nd if I may ask? When u came for the carnival which area did you stay?
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by ellechrystal(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
boman2014:
Explosion rocks PDP secretariat in Cross River

An explosion believed to be a bomb rocked the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretariat along the Murtala Mohammed in Calabar, Cross River State, on Monday.

The incident which occurred at about 5:30am rocked several buildings in the vicinity.

Our correspondent who visited the scene at about 5: 50am saw heavily armed policemen and soldiers trying to restore order in the area.

A resident, who lives nine houses away from the secretariat where the incident occurred, said at the time he felt his house shaking.

“I heard a loud bang and everywhere started shaking. I thought the house was going to collapse,” he said.

In a compound that shares the same fence with the back of the secretariat, several glass doors and windows were shattered.

While speaking with one of those staying in the compound at about 10am, some policemen across the fence in the PDP secretariat ordered our correspondent to leave immediately.

A couple of them jumped over the fence with their guns and threatened to smash the correspondent’s phone and deal with him if he did not leave immediately.

The state chairman of the party, Mr. John Okon, said, “I understand they threw in a bomb or dynamite or something. The police are there and the anti-bomb squad is on the way. We would not be able to use the secretariat for the ward congresses. We would be using the Presidential Lodge.

All the electoral officers are collecting their materials and going to the field. The windows and other things inside the office were destroyed.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/explosion-rocks-pdp-secretariat-in-cross-river/

This is a wrong news. Please disregard it. I am in calabar presently n there was n is nothing of sort.
Lies from d pit of hell.
Please where did u get ur fake story from? Or r u planning an attack?
U should be arrested and interrogated seriously. ..
Am really shocked to read such a wicked news.
This is all 4 d attention.
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by boman2014: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
ellechrystal:

This is a wrong news. Please disregard it. I am in calabar presently n there was n is nothing of sort.
Lies from d pit of hell.
just hear ursef undecided
ellechrystal:

Lies from d pit of hell.
just hear ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos) / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.