Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59389 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hogsmead:

lol,do you know the hidtory of that hat?Well,before Zulus started wearing this type of hats,they used to have hairstyles similar to the hat (which oroginated from ancient Egypt). The English Colonialists found this offensive and banned all black South African women from showing hair,as a result,the hats were created .
grin meehn! U people really suffered. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Hogsmead: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
adamskutty:
grin meehn! U people really suffered. grin

Wasn't Nigeria also an English colony at the time??
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hogsmead:

we have emirs,obas, the sultan. very strong traditional rulers grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Msauza:

That is a traditional Zulu dress. Like it or not, it has been worn for ages by the Zulus. The Yoruba are not true Africans, they copied that from the Zulus.
Please, show me ancient Zulus who dressed like that in the old? Bwahaha... Keep making false claim just to look relevant when you are not.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hogsmead:

In fact, our ancestors where educated in English colonial schools that give Nigeria a Nobel laureate like Wole Soyinka, famous writer like Chinua Achebe and just to mention but a few. They would only say God save the queen and dine with princes and princess from Britain at the time while Zulus where acting as though they were warriors in smelling Leopard skin as clothes dying like flies because they don't have brain like Nigerians to dialogue and resolve issues as civilized people. Bwahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hogsmead:

lol,do you know the hidtory of that hat?Well,before Zulus started wearing this type of hats,they used to have hairstyles similar to the hat (which oroginated from ancient Egypt).The English Colonialists found this offensive and banned all black South African women from showing hair,as a result,the hats were created.
Did I see Egypt in your post? Hahaha... South Africans would go any length to present history full of lies just to support their wrong views. There is nothing that remotely connect South Africa to Egypt. The fact that you are now using the North African country to express your view means you are out of relevant evidences to prove your case with the origin of the cap(that you agree is recent not ancient). You said the colonial masters hated the unwashed hair of the women and decided to make the cap as replacement for it, which, I think they copied from Nigerian Yoruba's traditional male cap. Accept that and move on with your life. Please, give respect to Nigerians wherever you see them around the world because they are the GIANTS of Africa.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Parolee:

So, your international community have issues with ibheshu, nehawu? When did they say so? Post that article where they state so else you are just blowing hot air.
I never said they have issues with them but they are going to frown at them because they are primitive mode of dressing. Jeez! stop exposing your Zulu peanuts and bosoms in public all in the name of tradition for goodness sake! Don't you get it?! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Hogsmead: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Did I see Egypt in your post? Hahaha... South Africans would go any length to present history full of lies just to their support wrong views. There is nothing that remotely connect South Africa with the Egypt. The fact that you are now using the North African country to express your view means you are out of relevant evidence to prove your case with the origin of the cap(that you agree is recent not ancient). You said the colonial masters hated the unwashed hair of the women and decided to make the cap as replacement for it, which, I think they copied from Nigerian Yoruba's traditional male cap. Accept that and move on with your life. Please, give respect to Nigerians wherever you see them around the world because they are the GIANTS of Africa.

Thank you.
Its not my job to educate you,so goodbye.I hope your reasoning and way of thinking improves,otherwise you're in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:

I never said they have issues with them but they are going to frown at them because they are primitive mode of dressing. Jeez! stop exposing your Zulu peanuts and bosoms in public all in the name of tradition for goodness sake! Don't you get it?! angry lipsrsealed cry

They are going to frown? How do you know that? Do you live inside their heads? So, cultural heritage is primitiveness to you. Pitty you.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Parolee:

They are going to frown? How do you know that? Do you live inside their heads? So, cultural heritage is primitiveness to you. Pitty you.
In a civilized society people frown at primitive behaviors. Exposing peanuts and bosoms in Leopard skin would be frowned at.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Hogsmead:

Its not my job to educate you,so goodbye.I hope your reasoning and way of thinking improves,otherwise you're in trouble.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Have you heard of Eko Atlantic City before? Do yourself some good by making Google search on it. Hahaha... Nigeria is the real GIANT of Africa not South Africa.

Even the airports which are not standardized in the country are better than all the infrastructure in Townships.! grin

lol...thats all I can say
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
adamskutty:
puhahaha! I am quite shocked that u even know what a toothbrush is? grin

Hahaha! A primitive bantu,bush man that walks naked in southy knows what a toothbrush is? grin grin

Haha! Never doubt the power of the white man, look how they brought civilization to these cave dwellers grin

Even though 90 percent of ur kind are still running around n@ked in the bush with bows and arrows grin

a comment like this can only be made by fools like you....i don't blame you but poverty
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
MduZA:

lol...thats all I can say
Do you accept that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa?! grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Do you accept that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa?! grin cheesy wink smiley cool

the poverty giant of africa
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
MduZA:

a comment like this can only be made by fools like you....i don't blame you but poverty
puhahahaha! grin this sh1t is funny, see a blek southy talking about poverty grin grin

Oh! U don't know that only 15 percent of blek southy belongs to the middle class in southy,the remaininng 85 percent are whites ? grin grin .

It's damn funny, to think that they are 45million blek southy and 3 million whites southy. Don't u think this is shameful,u lazy, poor, blek southy miner?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mzilakazi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
adamskutty:
puhahahaha! grin this sh1t is funny, see a blek southy talking about poverty grin grin

Oh! U don't know that only 15 percent of blek southy belongs to the middle class in southy,the remaininng 85 percent are whites ? grin grin .

It's damn funny, to think that they are 45million blek southy and 3 million whites southy. Don't u think this is shameful,u lazy, poor, blek southy miner?

Shut up!!! you hungry Nigerian man because you know nothing about SA. Over 40% of black SA are now part of the middle ever since the ANC came to power. Over 70% of Nigerians live in poverty line as confirmed by the world bank. So, that make you the most hungry people in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mzilakazi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:

With poverty yes. The true giant is SA that always keep its cool without beating its chest like a chimpanzee.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mzilakazi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
In a civilized society people frown at primitive behaviors. Exposing peanuts and bosoms in Leopard skin would be frowned at.

Igbo warriors also show their bosoms and I think every tribe in Africa used to wear skins. We have seen such skin wearing culture among the primitive people of Nigeria on their nollywood movies. The black pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mzilakazi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Did I see Egypt in your post? Hahaha... South Africans would go any length to present history full of lies just to support their wrong views. There is nothing that remotely connect South Africa to Egypt. The fact that you are now using the North African country to express your view means you are out of relevant evidences to prove your case with the origin of the cap(that you agree is recent not ancient). You said the colonial masters hated the unwashed hair of the women and decided to make the cap as replacement for it, which, I think they copied from Nigerian Yoruba's traditional male cap. Accept that and move on with your life. Please, give respect to Nigerians wherever you see them around the world because they are the GIANTS of Africa.

Thank you.

That is an ancient cap stupid worn even during the era of Shaka Zulu by the Zulu women. The Zulu never copied anything from the stupid stinkin Yoruba people. We don't even know the so called Yoruba people. The Zulus are more ancient and well known African group than the so called stinkin Yoruba people.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
mzilakazi:

With poverty yes. The true giant is SA that always keep its cool without beating its chest like a chimpanzee.
Did you say poverty? As if there is no poverty in Township where there is bucket poo system in almost every house. Nigeria has a larger GDP than South Africa! What are you talking about here?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
mzilakazi:

That is an ancient cap stupid worn even during the era of Shaka Zulu by the Zulu women. The Zulu never copied anything from the stupid stinkin Yoruba people. We don't even know the so called Yoruba people. The Zulus are more ancient and well known African group than the so called stinkin Yoruba people.
That is laughable! Shaka Zulu are likely Bantu who possibly originated from Eastern Nigeria and before then Yoruba culture is well established. You don't know your history, smelling South African brother. It is time you pick up a book and read.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
People can anyone see anything similar here.

Zulu hats on sale

http://www.rebirth.co.za/hats/zulu_hats.htm

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
That is laughable! Shaka Zulu are likely Bantu who possibly originated from Eastern Nigeria and before then Yoruba culture is well established. You don't know your history, smelling South African brother. It is time you pick up a book and read.

The Yoruba are not the real Africans.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Msauza:

The Yoruba are not the real Africans.
Where do Zulus originated from?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Msauza:
People can anyone see anything similar here.

Zulu hats on sale

http://www.rebirth.co.za/hats/zulu_hats.htm
Copy, yes! As both are parabolic on the sides. The white colonialists probably helped to modify it to what it looks like today, I guess. I am not very sure of that. However, the national theater in Lagos takes the same form and it is from ancient Nigeria hat worn by women.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
will cry tears for this hat.

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Copy, yes! As both are parabolic on the sides. The white colonialists probably helped to modify it to what it looks like today, I guess. I am not very sure of that. However, the national theater in Lagos takes the same form and it is from ancient Nigeria hat worn by women.

You wish, they look nothing the same. The Zulu hat is more beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Msauza:
will cry tears for this hat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Those aren't ancient people! I said it only in the recent time these kinds of hat design start coming into Zulus fashion. I am expecting to see exposed peanuts and bosoms in the public.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
All4naija cry!!!

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Msauza:

You wish, they look nothing the same. The Zulu hat is more beautiful.
I prefer the Yoruba's cap to the Zulu's hat because it can be modified by the person wearing it. So flexible indeed!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Msauza(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Those aren't ancient people! I said it only in the recent time these kinds of hat design start coming into Zulus fashion. I am expecting to see exposed peanuts and bosoms in the public.

Thank you.

The traditional Zulu hat comes from ancient times. Most of Nigerian traditional dress also does not come from ancient times especially that which is made from fabrics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.