Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced, (411 Views)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Jonathan Responds: Hyundai Heavy Says Not Building Nigerian Shipyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced, by bams2999(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced,yes jonathan we know all this is in ur bad fake administration,we get corruption, jobless, poverty,bad administration,abuse of law, terrorism,kidnappings 289 human being,21b dollars miss just like that; right now that ur are said that three state in ur country terrorist are control it 12 local in borno state, 8 local in yobe state, 6 local adamawa state, i don't what is importance of the Nigeria army,just beaten innocent people in maiduguri capital of BORNO STATE.ohohoh Jonathan its vry gud 4 ur fake administration,but dis is bad luck 2 Nigeria and Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced, by Dlionsheart: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
How much is Lumia 520 currently pls? What about Nokia E-6, can anyone tell me the current price pls? Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Produced, by godsamist: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
God save my nation-Nigeria...I dey laugh but not the best season to do so..But they force me into it..How?..Ok hear this..It might answer your question.
All animals that has horns were surmon to a meeting..Gust those in attendance..Snail!
Dose snail has horn?yes of course..Judge ye then!

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency Debunks MURIC Claims. No Jewish Sign On New N100 Note. / U.S. Denies Withdrawing N88.4 Billion From Hiv/aids Fund For Nigeria / PRESIDENT To SENATORS: Focus On National Issues And Not Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.