Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (40326 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by catchfun: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Senate President, Bukola Saraki,Wednesday, acknowledged receipt of a letter from former President Olusegun Obasanjo, drawing his attention to alleged corruption in the National Assembly.
But Saraki,who said he was still studying the letter hinted that he would formally write a reply to the former president in no time.
This came as the Senate spokesman,Aliyu Sabi, feigned ignorance of the presence of the letter in the Red Chamber just as he said he would not comment on it until his attention was drawn to the letter.
The Senate President,responding to inquiry on whether he was in receipt of the letter, confirmed that the said letter was presently on his table.
Speaking through his Special Adviser,Media and Publicity,Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki,insisted that he would officially communicate the former president on the issues he raised.
“The Senate President has acknowledged that he has received the letter and that he would formally communicate the former president,”Olaniyonu said.
But the Senate spokesman, Aliyu Sabi claimed that he was not aware of the said letter to the Senate President.
He, however, said if there was to be a letter, it would be communicated to senators through the Senate President,adding that he would speak when such was done.
“As far as I am concerned, I am not aware of any letter to the Senate President from the former president,so I cannot comment on what I am not aware of.
“We have a constitution on this country and any communication to the National Assembly must follow the laid-down rules,so like I said, when I am informed of the said letter,I can now speak,”he told Vanguard.
The former president is said to have written the National Assembly,through the Senate President,Bukola Saraki, accusing the lawmakers of corruption, impunity and greed.
The former president specifically accused the lawmakers of fixing and earning salaries and allowances far above what the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, approved for them.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/saraki-to-obasanjo-i-will-respond-to-your-letter-formerly/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by emamos: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obj s letter na problem he dey cause, rememba baba s letter to Gej

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Danzakidakura(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by fashoo2010(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ is always writing letter that may spell doom at d end of d day... Saraki better reply In a diplomatic way...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by EHMIR(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by nothingspoil70: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Baba obj.defender of the masses

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ekesimo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obj making sense here. It is bcoming too much of this our legislators. Why should they be hiking their allowances and expect the common man to make sacrifices?. Nigeria is facing a tough time here and everybody be you who, should(infact must) contribute his or her own quota.

I know some paid sycophants here will start rattling about obj's hidden skeleton. grin

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki & Dogara should be very careful, because receiving a letter from OBJ must be very serious.

Anytime OBJ pens a letter, the recipient must be very alert.

We are waiting for Saraki's reply.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Greatchance: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hahaha, Baba GPS has found Senators & Reps.
Meanwhile some ignorant may advise Saraki and Dogara to slam baba which i hope Saraki is never a clueless dumbo to attempt such.

I cant believe it, Obasanjo challenging them to give the report from 1999

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by arresa: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki face your work. You can not win or score against obj. OBJ is not a public officiial, he's former head of state and president, he has nothing to lose while you have a whole lot to lose. OBJ knows you secrete and where you burry your secrets...

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Season of letters loading...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by JohnEazy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Harmored(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
END TIME LETTER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by phemmie06(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
The fear of OBJ letter is the beginning of staying longer in office

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Progressive01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I hope Saraki wouldn't act like the Clueless Drunk. Listen to the voice of reason so you don't live to regret it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Smellymouth: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by KinkyAngela(f): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nonsua30(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
We concur

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by blazetitov: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki and his fellows should feel free to publish what they earn both legally and illegally so that we can compare it with what RMAFC recommended for them. They can't be complaining about secrecy in CBN's finances while keeping quite on theirs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ilyas26(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by haconjy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
obasanjo playing god not eldership

4 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by condralbede(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by haconjy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reply him on what happen under his tenure
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by demosoft: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
yeye dey smell
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ibkgab001: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hunnnnmmmmm let the KARIKASURE SHOW STARTS NOW
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nwanze62: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am looking forward to that Mr senate president.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by mrking3(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well, For the first time I agree with all he wrote against the National Assembly Members! Those guys are nothing but common criminals! Imagine the senate president talking of purchasing exotic cars worth millions of Naira for members of the senate at a time Nigeria's economy is begging for survival? The Truth is bitter! But must be told. in as much as I appreciate his gut in speaking up! We are still not unmindful of the fact that he's still part of those that Ruined this country!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by dguizman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki and Dogara should watch their backs...because anytime this man challenge someone,he will end up defeating you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by massinola(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters
yes he wented

36 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.