Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? (643 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
why will a girl bring her self so low to have sex with different guys just because of money. Is it lack of self worth or frustration Are they not ashamed? shocked.
Secondary school girls self don join, no future ambition other than to open legs and get money. Life doesn't revolve around your V*GINA, it will come to pass that after all your dirty act u will be left with nothing! Your womb might get spoilt leaving you childless all your life.
You sure will get the best of things for the mean time, talk about the latest designer shoes and bag, cloths and brazillian hair, but it doesn't worth the risk involved, the cries and a useless life.
Life has changed and few men are ready to get invloved with a liability as a gf or wife, it best you get invloved in positive things that will change your life for good. Being born to a poor family is not an excuse, I have a frnd that has influenced me positively with her simple way of life instead of getting money tru her V*GINA which is probably not a money making machine.
I wish we ladies all the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
There is nothing shameful about sex, not at all. If the girl decides to make money off it, so be it. Na her body, not yours.
Re: Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? by kestolove95(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
There is nothing shameful about sex, not at all. If the girl decides to make money off it, so be it. Na her body, not yours.
my brother...d tin tire mi o...wetin concern u naw O.P?
Re: Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
Its not mine really but the way you guys insult girls that sleep with you cos of money is annoying, now u r saying there is nothing bad in it. I can see u pple arre confused

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Life Of Women / How To Find True Love / How Do I Tell Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.