Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,933 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! (951 Views)

What's Your Favourite Part Of Your Partners Body / Was There Really Gender Equality ? Let's Debate / Let's Debate This Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by koboko69: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi Nairalanders, something happened over the weekend between 2 love birds and i had a hard time resolving the issue. Threw it open were men were gathered having a nice time. Off course when somethings are in the system, you can imagine the shouting and the arguments, between some beautiful babes were present. wink Off course, babes no go gree grin grin grin

Mama caught bobo spying on her chats....then BANG!!! the war began. Bobo said he has the right to check her phone because she also has the right to check his own too. shocked ( i didnt believe this anyways grin) cos if mama is to spy on bobo's phone; Mama may end up in the intensive care unit of state Lagos state teaching hospital. tongue

Mama claims bobo doesn't trust her, if he does, he wouldnt be snitching on her phone smiley Bobo cliaimed there is nothing wrong in checking her phone, if there is nothing to hide, she wouldnt get all worked up angry. Hmmmmmm!!!! Guess mama have caught bobo a couple of times

Nairalanders is it wrong to spy on your partners phone? Is it Love or lack of trust?

Before i take my leave: The Federal Government just released a terrorist to the public again. If you are wise, you will vote for CHANGE
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
koboko69:
Hi Nairalanders, something happened over the weekend between 2 love birds and i had a hard time resolving the issue. Threw it open were men were gathered having a nice time. Off course when somethings are in the system, you can imagine the shouting and the arguments, between some beautiful babes were present. wink Off course, babes no go gree grin grin grin

Mama caught bobo spying on her chats....then BANG!!! the war began. Bobo said he has the right to check her phone because she also has the right to check his own too. shocked ( i didnt believe this anyways grin) cos if mama is to spy on bobo's phone; Mama may end up in the intensive unit of state Lagos state teaching hospital. tongue

Mama claims bobo doesn't trust her, if he does, he wouldnt be snitching on her phone smiley Bobo cliaimed there is nothing wrong in checking her phone, if there is nothing to hide, she wouldnt get all worked up angry. Hmmmmmm!!!! Guess mama have caught bobo a couple of times

Nairalanders is it wrong to spy on your partners phone? Is it Love or lack of trust?

Before i take my leave: The Federal Government just released a terrorist to the public again. If you are wise, you will vote for CHANGE

If theres nothing to hide, theres nothing to fight about.
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by ronald4lif(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
koboko69:

Mama caught bobo spying on her chats....then BANG!!! the war began. Bobo said he has the right to check her phone because she also has the right to check his own too. shocked ( i didnt believe this anyways grin) cos if mama is to spy on bobo's phone; Mama may end up in the intensive unit of state Lagos state teaching hospital. tongue

I am not sure I will encourage anyone to spy on their partners, I wouldn't want someone flip through my phone without my consent and have no reason trying to spy on her phone either. Privacy must be maintained even for maried couples
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by koboko69: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
voodoo85:

If theres nothing to hide, theres nothing to fight about.

Ah han babe...do you have to quote everything angry angry angry with this, i will definitely be spying on your phone if u are my babe grin grin
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by lirusehn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
wot shall i get wen i do such?? Credit alert frm First bank?? undecided
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by zubby29(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol,couples should try and avoid social media or limit its use cos its a very very dangerous play ground,by d way tanks for d ifo abt d release of d terrorist,change is on d way
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by naijaboiy: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
hmmm...if you have nothing to hide it's not a big deal then.
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by brownlord: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why spy? She not ya babe, collect the damn phone and check if there's any new contact or sms jor
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
koboko69:

Ah han babe...do you have to quote everything angry angry angry with this, i will definitely be spying on your phone if u are my babe grin grin

that means u care
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by Equado(m): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Unnecessary drama...my gf reads my chats and replies most of em...I do same with her fone 1ce in a while...if any partner protects the phone lyk say money they inside...suspect am...
Re: Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:08am On Nov 25, 2014
I let her have access to my phone only under my supervision so won't try something funny like taking the number of my friends and contacting/embarrassing them.
She can view my messages, view the pictures and everything and she's on my social media pages too. I get a lot of attention from females (but it doesn't make me a flirt).
One thing is: when she realizes their other females who crave your attention and you as a person, it'll keep her on her toes.
For example: She once made a subtle allusion to the fact that it's mostly females who comment on my Facebook updates and my reply was: '...just so you realize sticking with you isn't an act of desperation but an inner desire to make us work...'.
'Crazy' missy, she just replied:"Good. You are mine but I'll sit back and watch you 'play' with them".

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Guy Because He Has A British/american Citizenship / 7 Reasons Most People Are Afraid Of Love / Please Am I Humane At All??:-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.