Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right (898 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. / Guyz, If D Gurl U Realy Lik Toasts U Wuld U Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Hm,í would have loved to obey my friend that told me not to go into a particular relatnship,which i later regretted going in2
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by chimerase2: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol de guy finished u abi grin
Na wetin de do dis gals una no go luv person way luv una grin
Maybe u left ur loving boi friend for de player and u got played grin
KARMA is a............cumplete amu........ grin
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
chimerase2:
chimerase2:
chimerase2:
nay not dat
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEWYEAR IN ADVANCE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Maamin(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
If you ever have the ability to turn back the hands of time. Dont alter or change anything you will alter the balance of life. Then you must have cheat nature and natural order, and this will surely hunt u in a chaotic manner. wink
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by hizson(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Would have been a player right from day 1. grin grin
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by izsmike: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Maamin:
If you ever have the ability to turn back the hands of time. Dont alter or change anything you will alter the balance of life. Then you must have cheat nature and natural order, and this will surely hunt u in a chaotic manner. wink
wen nature hunt u in a chaotic manner, all u need do is change the hands of time again.... u will continue doing that till nature get tired
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Maamin(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2014
izsmike:
wen nature hunt u in a chaotic manner, all u need do is change the hands of time again.... u will continue doing that till nature get tired

Dat is if nature leaves u in one piece to keep changing it.
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by jsunex(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wuld av luv neva to com across my last ex
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wow
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm,í would have loved to obey my friend that told me not to go into a particular relatnship,which i later regretted going in2
would not have sold this my favorite shoe. sold out of stupidity, haven't even worn it for 4 months. sold it half of what i bought it.
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
SkinnyDude:
would not have sold this my favorite shoe. sold out of stupidity, haven't even worn it for 4 months. sold it half of what i bought it.
lols
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by dhamstar(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mehn....A lot oo
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
dhamstar:
Mehn....A lot oo
share it with me,am al ears
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by ceospecial(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
I ωιℓℓ ηєνєʀ тєℓℓ α ѕσυℓ αвσυт му ѕєχċαραɗєѕ .... ƒυ*к ƒαкє ƒʀιєηɗѕ... ʝєαℓσυѕ вαѕтαʀɗѕ cry
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by SkinnyDude(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
lols
i am still dying in regret. the guy who i sold it to is mean. when i came back to my senses, i called the guy and demanded for my shoe. the dude said "guy i no fit do am". i ask him why. he answered "na my property". chai, anytime i see him wearing it, i just feel like cutting off his feet.
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i am still dying in regret. the guy who i sold it to is mean. when i came back to my senses, i called the guy and demanded for my shoe. the dude said "guy i no fit do am". i ask him why. he answered "na my property". chai, anytime i see him wearing it, i just feel like cutting off his feet.
lols,
Re: Íf U Could Turn Back The Hands Of Tym,wat Are The Things U Wuld Wanna Do Right by Kookny(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Would have prepared very well for the professional exam i missed because i wasn't well prepared.

(1) (Reply)

The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material / Guys Beware! / Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.