Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? (2933 Views)

Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? / My Younger Brother Greatest Surprise: His Girlfriend Was Not A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
work hard and stop eating buka food.
u make them close. My former thread ,I see u are from hell ,I bind u
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
its soo effing slow I've been trying since,, we'll talk 2morro sad
urgh! Goodnight then kisssad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by KingTom(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:
She surprised me with a Carton of Indomie and a crate of Egg wink

The company I was working for then was owing me 3months salary , I was about to rub butter on my mattress and eat it , until she arrived with it cry

To crown it all , she gave me a royal fvck grin
Guy na wa o grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by KingTom(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
She lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by pyyxxaro: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:

Guy na wa o grin

Bros Migwo grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Bros Migwo grin
Vrendoh my brother, how runnings na? grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u make them close. My former thread ,I see u are from hell ,I bind u
hahahaha. *spits on his bald head*
you never see something. i'm following you asap.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Its either she considers the money too small, or your past lamentations made her pity you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
hahahaha. *spits on his bald head*
you never see something. i'm following you asap.
kai,so u dey mistake ur papa head for my head,seems ur dad was a unibenstudent
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Equado(m): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2014
golor:
Nairalander's. what's d greatest surprise u hv Eva got from a female frnd?

My happen yesterday evening,after much talk and time with a female frnd yesterday at campus.tho,i was having dis unexpected cash wit me, so i wanted to share d glory wit her.when i wanted to leave,i fold 2k on her hand and ask her to use it for her self but she rejected it and said seeing me gives her more joy,that we re both student.i was lyk wow a girl from an humble family and a student rejecting money?oh yes it happen.

So share ur own experience.
2k is small...her plans to gain your trust and consume your next years school fees angry
golor:

My happen yesterday evening,after much talk and time with a female frnd yesterday at campus.tho,i was having dis unexpected cash wit me, so i wanted to share d glory wit her.when i wanted to leave,i fold 2k on her hand and ask her to use it for her self but she rejected it and said seeing me gives her more joy,that we re both student.i was lyk wow a girl from an humble family and a student rejecting money?oh yes it happen.

2k z small...her plan z to gain your trust and consume your next years school fees...trust no female!!!no matter how Angelic they seemingly appear to be

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Equado(m): 3:05am On Nov 25, 2014
golor:

i guess it wasn't d indo-mie and egg dat interest u,it was d royal fu*k dat interest u but who knows if she only did dat to get her percent wen d salary arrive?
you they see road my brother...when the salary'z been paid...he go reimburse that babe in double fold
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Equado(m): 3:08am On Nov 25, 2014
We where @ my place,she asked me to go get 4 a dictionary for her,she wanna check a word...before I returned,she was naked...#you know the rest wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
kai,so u dey mistake ur papa head for my head,seems ur dad was a unibenstudent
i know say you no get papa. beht, it is never too late to start searching for your father.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by ibnjarir93(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2014
When she told me she luvs me while my feelings for her transcend that of mere frienship.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by utenwuson: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
golor:

guy!! She just invested in you!!! Next thread ' she s asking for 100k wen am not even working'
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by eppysold(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
its soo effing slow I've been trying since,, we'll talk 2morro sad
you've got a splendiferous look and i love your diary too.
stumbled upon that today...awww,so nice!#winks
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
eppysold:
you've got a splendiferous look and i love your diary too.
stumbled upon that today...awww,so nice!#winks
thanks darling.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
thanks darling.
u don dey scarce pass money oh..kilode Mary wetin supping
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u don dey scarce pass money oh..kilode Mary wetin supping
nothing christopher smiley
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
okay sha,,I go like see plenty of ur pics I wan use am do wallpaper for my room.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Afrok(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
None! Nothing surprises me anymore angry.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by idu1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
how u take know his name?
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
idu1:
how u take know his name?
we b padis na
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
okay sha,,I go like see plenty of ur pics I wan use am do wallpaper for my room.
u too like to derail thread sha, make pasqal09 no ban me ohh sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
u too like to derail thread sha, make pasqal09 no ban me ohh sad
u are a troublemaker ,y u mention voldermort come here!!anyway if they ban me and u ,I get spare username ,u better open marieolae1 as backup oh
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by idu1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
we b padis na
ok. Becarful o that boy too like women lol.....
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by parrotibaba(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

urgh! Goodnight then kisssad
when is d wedding? sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
idu1:
ok. Becarful o that boy too like women lol.....
the haters

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by idu1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the haters
tongue
Unibenstudent:
the haters
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village / Share Your Worst Experience (whe You Were A Kid) / Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.