Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? (2996 Views)

Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? / My Younger Brother Greatest Surprise: His Girlfriend Was Not A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by golor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nairalander's. what's d greatest surprise u hv Eva got from a female frnd?

My happen yesterday evening,after much talk and time with a female frnd yesterday at campus.tho,i was having dis unexpected cash wit me, so i wanted to share d glory wit her.when i wanted to leave,i fold 2k on her hand and ask her to use it for her self but she rejected it and said seeing me gives her more joy,that we re both student.i was lyk wow a girl from an humble family and a student rejecting money?oh yes it happen.

So share ur own experience.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by ronald4lif(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
None for me, the only surprises I have gotten are on the negatives.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by lirusehn(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
itz normal undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by pyyxxaro: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
She surprised me with a Carton of Indomie and a crate of Egg wink

The company I was working for then was owing me 3months salary , I was about to rub butter on my mattress and eat it , until she arrived with it cry

To crown it all , she gave me a royal fvck grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by zubby29(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
my gf/wife has been nothing bt awesome,she can die for me walahi

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by golor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:
She surprised me with a Carton of Indomie and a crate of Egg wink

The company I was working for then was owing me 3months salary , I was about to rub butter on my mattress and eat it , until she arrived with it cry

To crown it all , she gave me a royal fvck grin

i guess it wasn't d indo-mie and egg dat interest u,it was d royal fu*k dat interest u but who knows if she only did dat to get her percent wen d salary arrive?
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was surprised when she told me she's in love with me. I was shocked beyond imagination, it was like a dream; was dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by youngds: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided Showed up naked
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
zubby29:
my gf/wife has been nothing bt awesome,she can die for me walahi
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by farano(f): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
golor:
Nairalander's. what's d greatest surprise u hv Eva got from a female frnd?

My happen yesterday evening,after much talk and time with a female frnd yesterday at campus.tho,i was having dis unexpected cash wit me, so i wanted to share d glory wit her.when i wanted to leave,i fold 2k on her hand and ask her to use it for her self but she rejected it and said seeing me gives her more joy,that we re both student.i was lyk wow a girl from an humble family and a student rejecting money?oh yes it happen.

So share ur own experience.
Good girl
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
golor:

i guess it wasn't d indo-mie and egg dat interest u,it was d royal fu*k dat interest u but who knows if she only did dat to get her percent wen d salary arrive?

grin bros how u take know , immediately the salary came , from nowhere she surfaced and started demanding... I had no option
#one good turn deserves another# wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
we went on a date and she paid lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by zubby29(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
missb hope no problem
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by golor(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:

grin bros how u take know , immediately the salary came , from nowhere she surfaced and started demanding... I had no option
#one good turn deserves another# wink

lol,oga u funny ooo.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
we went on a date and she paid lipsrsealed
sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by agohmamuda(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
This babe I was tripping for, we got very close and I tot we were virtually dating until one night when she slept over at my place, I wanted to touch her at night only for her to tell me "pls STOP, u are like a brother to Me". As if I don't knw my family members.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by jnrbayano(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
She said, "can we enter a bus and trek up the remaining distance" when I wanted to drive us to a relaxation joint.

I was like "are you for real?" shocked

No surprise-feeling from a lady has ever trumped this. None has even come close.

cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
sad
before we met smiley
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
She pay for my buka rice
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

before we met smiley
lolz I'm talking about my network sad sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Drtee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
tinking...Jeez.....maybe one day wen a secret admirer sent 10k to my acct...till now she wont allow me to know ha buh we talk alot on phone sha....i was really surprised dat day sha coz i dont no she meant well wen she asked for my acct details
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
lolz I'm talking about my network sad sad
how come it allows you to browse?
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

how come it allows you to browse?
lols I dunno sef its jus strange sad. Have u seen my text loolz?
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
Yeap...I didn't buy airtime,,cant reply sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
una dey try oh,,anyway as per king of romance section is allowed.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
She pay for my buka rice
i know. hungry man. mtscheew.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yeap...I didn't buy airtime,,cant reply sad
sad lolz sha buh I'm still wondering hmm.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by naijaboiy: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
sad lolz sha buh I'm still wondering hmm.
Lets not derail much,,mail me kiss
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i know. hungry man. mtscheew.
eat and be fat ,u skinny dude..hahahha
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
eat and be fat ,u skinny dude..hahahha
work hard and stop eating buka food.
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Lets not derail much,,mail me kiss
its soo effing slow I've been trying since,, we'll talk 2morro sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Reading comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo / Top 5 Nigerian Actors I Would Willingly Give My Virginity To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.