Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741858 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
As the day is fast approaching, dont forget to keep studying. Shalom.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmm... Prayers is the key to success our interview in waiting loading....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
bmyc:
Hmm... Prayers is the key to success our interview in waiting loading....
Diligency with prayer
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mubz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
I hope this wont take much while anymore.... While we wait though, if you are a graphic designer, want to earn some cash, you could go to www.wesabi.com . There is a task there been posted there. Sign up and bid for it. It's free

Check my signature too, we all could do with extra incomes.

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Since the group executive directors have been sacked, I think it's safe to say that the interview has been informally postponed to next year. Well, come what may, we are ever ready.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Please let us be positive here because I want to believe that pessimist here are those who do not have any business with this recruitment. New GED will be announced soon. Hope for this recruitment is towards the end of this month to September. Let's keep praying. God bless us.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 06, 2015
The pessimists here didn't pass the test because of their negativity. The interviews are coming faster than we know. Probably dis month ending or September. Aappointment of GeDs is an inhouse thing. They might have even chosen dem for al we know
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by denco4: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2015
The interview will start soonest never give up like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
With 4 GEDs the decision to call for interview will be fast because more hands are needed for speedy operation of refineries....my tie is knitted and suit has already been washed with my shoe well polished... Here I come NNPC tower! Get ready to receive me......
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
bmyc:
With 4 GEDs the decision to call for interview will be fast because more hands are needed for speedy operation of refineries....my tie is knitted and suit has already been washed with my shoe well polished... Here I come NNPC tower! Get ready to receive me......

Your comment makes no sense at all. the directorates have been trimmed to 4 and that is your logic for more hands being needed? Even the current staff will be in fear of a downsize.

That doesnt mean the recruitment will be truncated though but it sure as hell isn't a basis for the recruitment to continue

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Your comment makes no sense at all. the directorates have been trimmed to 4 and that is your logic for more hands being needed? Even the current staff will be in fear of a downsize.

That doesnt mean the recruitment will be truncated though but it sure as hell isn't a basis for the recruitment to continue
Downsize at this time shouldn't be issue PMB is concerned about unemployment rate and what do you mean? The recruitment to be truncated?
Man think well.....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by johnabumere: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
The nnpc recruitment has become a shadow of itself,in the interim,i urge every awaiting job seeker to get engage with something industrious.because the safest job is the job you create for urself.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2015
The new GMD is to look into reducing unemployment as one of his task. 4 new directorates does not mean that NNPC will operate with only 4 directorates. Be positive my people, God is hearing us. In 2015, I am a success and not a failure. Something good will happen soon. Regards.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 5:33am On Aug 07, 2015
prelinctus:
Since the group executive directors have been sacked, I think it's safe to say that the interview has been informally postponed to next year. Well, come what may, we are ever ready.
Maybe Ur own interview...As for d rest of us...it shall be soonest!

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 5:39am On Aug 07, 2015
dayjahvoo:

This page is full of pessimist minds...I doubt if U even pass d test at all.Be it whatever...We shall see the hand of God soon...Voice of the majority is the voice of God...watch out!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
gbonsquare:
This page is full of pessimist minds...I doubt if U even pass d test at all.Be it whatever...We shall see the hand of God soon...Voice of the majority is the voice of God...watch out!

Mr optimist, try and reason with your brain. I didnt say the recruitment will be cancelled, I only made a point that trimming down from 8 directorates to 4 means they are trying to run a slimmer organisation.

Right now in nnpc, a lot of people do the same job. so someone cant come here and say the directorates becoming 4 makes it more likely for interviews to be scheduled.

Once again, I repeat, I did not say the recruitment will be cancelled because of this.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
cnnman:
The new GMD is to look into reducing unemployment as one of his task. 4 new directorates does not mean that NNPC will operate with only 4 directorates. Be positive my people, God is hearing us. In 2015, I am a success and not a failure. Something good will happen soon. Regards.

did you even read ur comment before posting? 4 new directorates means 4 directorates!!!
the new GMD has 6 task:
1. recover stolen crude money
2. rid the system of corrupt elements
3. make the company globally competitive
4. give targets to all subsidiaries
5. Fix the refineries
6. Recover other stolen funds

This is not me saying the recruitment is over o. b4 some fool will come and say rubbish
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
dayjahvoo:

did you even read ur comment before posting? 4 new directorates means 4 directorates!!!
the new GMD has 6 task:
5. Fix the refineries

This is not me saying the recruitment is over o. b4 some fool will come and say rubbish

And fix the refineries means what? Is it ghosts that would work there
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Retract your claws

Again read in between the lines... I get his POINT! And so should you...haba!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
SomBaby:

Retract your claws

Again read in between the lines... I get his POINT! And so should you...haba!

I think u should read between the lines more.
Perhaps I'd take u more seriously if u answer this. What was the premise of his argument? And what was the premise of mine? Cheers
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Boss, no be ghost go work dia.

what you dont realise is, as we speak, so many people are employed under nnpc "working" at the refineries. "working" is in quote because they aren't really doing anytin.

My point is, yle the refineries operating will def open a few spaces, "opening spaces" is not the reason to make the refineries work.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Boss, no be ghost go work dia.

what you dont realise is, as we speak, so many people are employed under nnpc "working" at the refineries. "working" is in quote because they aren't really doing anytin.

My point is, yle the refineries operating will def open a few spaces, "opening spaces" is not the reason to make the refineries work.

My brother I get ur point but opening spaces is one of the major reasons for the establishment of the refineries. Job creation is a macro economic goal and is always among the desired outcome of any govt capital expenditure. Do u know how many people it takes to make a refinery work? And we are not even talking about just one refinery here. Also I don't quite agree with u that there are idle pple sitting with hands on the chin in NNPC as u allege. NNPC, CBN, FIRS are among the most efficient and effective govt organizations no matter how corrupt the govt of the day is. Forget all the buhari propaganda
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
I kept wondering why people are so negative in their thinking this is simple and its a done issue you've already taken step in which truncating it will be very difficult looking at the money budgeted for it, phillips consulting are conducting recruitment not for NNPC only but also multi-national oil companies. So be positive and prepared/get ready for interview once aproval is given

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
As for the recruitment, I really doubt if it's going to be this year...right now, the nnpc board is yet to be constituted. young graduates are not needed to make the refineries work for your information because you are not yet skilled. Right now I think the casual staff may be converted due to their experience. With God, nothing is impossible. Keep praying and add value to yourself as you wait.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
PrivateRyan:

I think u should read between the lines more.
Perhaps I'd take u more seriously if u answer this. What was the premise of his argument? And what was the premise of mine? Cheers
dayjahvoo:

the new GMD has 6 task:
5. Fix the refineries

Premises ke?

Yours and his do not in anyway correlate.

He is of the opinion that recruitment will go on normally and not just because of d downsizing of the directorates or whatever reasons.

Yours is centered on d "cleaning of the mess"...see?
But mind you...freshers like u and me won't be needed for any mess cleaning...ours is to be inducted...full stop
Cheers
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
bmyc:
I kept wondering why people are so negative in their thinking this is simple and its a done issue you've already taken step in which truncating it will be very difficult looking at the money budgeted for it, phillips consulting are conducting recruitment not for NNPC only but also multi-national oil companies. So be positive and prepared/get ready for interview once aproval is given

Don't be a naive fool. NNPC has foregone far more money in the past. and there is nothing wrong in being realistic.
Nobody is saying the recruitment is over but it doesn't make any sense to say interviews would start very soon.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
This interview will no doubt be next year. When a new board is eventually formed, graduate recruitment will be the last thing on their list of priorities.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Let me inform us right. Resizing NNPC to 4 directorates simply means to break some protocols and bureaucracies. Because of anti corruption campaign of the President. We want to know who is stealing the dollars and the crude oil. Somebody should be held responsible for a particular thing not splitting responsibilities to create room for stealing at the Towers. This is only at the Towers for now not in the subsidiaries where you will work or are you thinking NNPC will employ you to come and work at the Towers? No space at the Towers for you to work even the number of cleaners there are OK unless you want to work as a graduate gateman trainee. So stop abusing your minds and be positive in thinking. One thing that is sure is that NNPC will employ this 2015/2016 because quite number of their staffs are aging out. Direct source information. The subsidiaries will continue to have managing Directors and other offices will continue to exist. NNPC problem is not excess staffs but stealing of public funds/non remitance of funds due to the federation account and crude oil. God bless you as you remain positive in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2015
cnnman:
Let me inform us right. Resizing NNPC to 4 directorates simply means to break some protocols and bureaucracies. Because of anti corruption campaign of the President. We want to know who is stealing the dollars and the crude oil. Somebody should be held responsible for a particular thing not splitting responsibilities to create room for stealing at the Towers. This is only at the Towers for now not in the subsidiaries where you will work or are you thinking NNPC will employ you to come and work at the Towers? No space at the Towers for you to work even the number of cleaners there are OK unless you want to work as a graduate gateman trainee. So stop abusing your minds and be positive in thinking. One thing that is sure is that NNPC will employ this 2015/2016 because quite number of their staffs are aging out. Direct source information. The subsidiaries will continue to have managing Directors and other offices will continue to exist. NNPC problem is not excess staffs but stealing of public funds/non remitance of funds due to the federation account and crude oil. God bless you as you remain positive in Jesus name, Amen.

Mr know-it-all a.k.a. Mr ignorant, firstly, each directorate has a GED and up to ten staff working directly for that GED. those people will have to be reassigned somewhere.
Secondly, NNPC is overstaffed. that's a well known fact. No multinational oil company operates with such redundancy in staff.
Lastly, did PMB call you to inform you that he is done with the restructuring?
And oh, lemme put "direct source information" so that it'll look like I know wat i'm talking about.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Mr know-it-all a.k.a. Mr ignorant, firstly, each directorate has a GED and up to ten staff working directly for that GED. those people will have to be reassigned somewhere.
Secondly, NNPC is overstaffed. that's a well known fact. No multinational oil company operates with such redundancy in staff.
And oh, lemme put "direct source information" so that it'll look like I know wat i'm talking about.

Did u mean to say understaffed?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2015
dayjahvoo:

I doubt if u are part of this recruitment or u would have known better. On my test day one of the invigilators said the recruitment won't take time again becos they need people and true to his words, about 2 months later, interviews were about to be conducted. U don't even know anything about nnpc yet u come here to give words to ur false assumptions and pessimism. Well as u think, so shall it be for u. No organisation would conduct a recruitment if they donot have staffing needs. Have u been to all their subsidiaries? The staff shortage would even worsen when the refineries are up and running

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.