Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743010 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
PrivateRyan:

When ur refining capacity goes up, all other indices would do same especially revenue generated and employees
Yes you are right in all these countries we have the least number of employees, that's to say employment will be giving priority!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2015
PrivateRyan:

I don't see any sense in what u just posted. The way they managed their finances should not be ur business and does not justify their abrupt sack. These are pple who were not due to retire yet. U can't build houses scattered everywhere while working with nnpc unless u plan to be corrupt or have risen to a managerial level. Even pple working with shell and chevron, how many houses do they have? Dont dispay such bad belle against an organisation u hope to be a part of. Ur graduate trainee job is not more important than their's
 ‎
You are wrong again man... But they do have money to buy and change cars right? My ex classmates got a car less than a year after joining NPDC IN Benin.

Where did the money come from man?

Lots of them don't plan for the future which is typical with many people working.

If you say someone working in the bank, I will hear.

I remember another school mate bragging that Total worker don't receive better than NNPC staff. I have no reason to doubt him cos he is an insider... Though, I manage to let him know that I don't buy his opinion.

Okay, how much does an entry level HND/Bsc holder recieve?

Few months back, I new staff into Petroleum Training Institute sent his brother abroad after receiving over 3Million naira upfront package.

Hope you know 3Million naira can get you a nice plot of land and carry the land up to lintel level if you a grounded?

5-7 Million naira will get you a nice 3 Bedroom Bungalow.

Imagine this same person receiving 3Million naira upfront package every year for 30 Years and you say what?

Dude, get your priorities right else you will regret it!

I no come life come look person face o.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mavelo: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sum guys dey provoke cos dia backbone(ogas @ d top) ar bein shipd out of d system hence jeopadisin dia chances or hop of securin a job afta d interview wit no merit due 2ManKnwMan. Yawa don gas! undecided Merit must return 2d system n d era of securin employmnt to incompetent pple is ova grin. My hop is on GOD Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
mavelo:
Sum guys dey provoke cos dia backbone(ogas @ d top) ar bein shipd out of d system hence jeopadisin dia chances or hop of securin a job afta d interview wit no merit due 2ManKnwMan. Yawa don gas! undecided Merit must return 2d system n d era of securin employmnt to incompetent pple is ova grin. My hop is on GOD Almighty.
my brother, when I remember the story wey my friend tell about the aptitude test wey him go with the same person wey I talk say dey boast say NNPC pay more than Total, I wish many of them to be sent out.

Imagine you answer interview question finish and come out smiling and another of your pal enter and even goof, in the end dem drop you and take the person wey fork up for interview because your relative no dey any high place...

The guy who did well is still without a good job till date, while the one wey dey boast say NNPC pay pass Total is in there.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
2sex:
You are wrong again man... But they do have money to buy and change cars right? My ex classmates got a car less than a year after joining NPDC IN Benin.

Okay, how much does an entry level HND/Bsc holder recieve?

Dude, get your priorities right else you will regret it!

I no come life come look person face o.
Thank you for your previous compliment.

But as for that guy, please ignore him. Don't waste your brain cells arguing with someone who is yet to be born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mavelo: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy grin
2sex:
my brother, when I remember the story wey my friend tell about the aptitude test wey him go with the same person wey I talk say dey boast say NNPC pay more than Total, I wish many of them to be sent out.

Imagine you answer interview question finish and come out smiling and another of your pal enter and even goof, in the end dem drop you and take the person wey fork up for interview because your relative no dey any high place...

The guy who did well is still without a good job till date, while the one wey dey boast say NNPC pay pass Total is in there.

Pathetic.
Dnt mind sum of dos staff, I av seen enof of it! Its eida dey ar facebukin undecided or readin nairaland durin workin hour, can u imagine? Was ashamed wen sum of my colleague n I found out dat sum of dem dnt even knw d basic of dia job. Let's wait n c wat actn d new gmd 'l tak. Imagine 1 of its sbu contractin a schlumberger guy 4 job dat its staff cudnt do dispite al d millions dey spent on dem in texas n dubia 4trainin n retrainin. Wit Incompetent pple u definetli av a roten system wit no result such as drillin wata instead of oil, refinery continous brkdwn/disrepair etc. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
mavelo:
cheesy grin
Dnt mind sum of dos staff, I av seen enof of it! Its eida dey ar facebukin undecided or readin nairaland durin workin hour, can u imagine? Was ashamed wen sum of my colleague n I found out dat sum of dem dnt even knw d basic of dia job. Let's wait n c wat actn d new gmd 'l tak. Imagine 1 of its sbu contractin a schlumberger guy 4 job dat its staff cudnt do dispite al d millions dey spent on dem in texas n dubia 4trainin n retrainin. Wit Incompetent pple u definetli av a roten system wit no result such as drillin wata instead of oil, refinery continous brkdwn/disrepair etc. Lolz
I have been noticing some sort calm ambience around NPDC.

Let's see my brother. God dey.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now that information is that Warri refinery is not refining, does it mean they are deceiving Nigerians with the statement that port harcourt and warri refineries are working?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2015
I think the major problem of unemployment in Nigeria especially in NNPC is that our refineries has not working.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Welcome to another week of HOPE. Keep it alive. Good morning all.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello all! Any latest......?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Any latest............
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EngrVin: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Latest is dat we should all start preparing... Interview invitation will start fying in soon

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2015
EngrVin:
Latest is dat we should all start preparing... Interview invitation will start fying in soon
Are you serious? Ok let's all start preparing for that!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
executivegej:
https://www.nairaland.com/2562822/nnpc-recommends-sale-refineries-buhari

It won't affect our recruitment God willing! PMB won't allow that to happen for now!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sharks776(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Dixiechicks(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
I think d interview wud commence once d new ministers are appointed by then buhari n d new gmd n md's, directors must ve cleared d air.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dixiechicks:
I think d interview wud commence once d new ministers are appointed by then buhari n d new gmd n md's, directors must ve cleared d air.
All i kno is that it's this year nt nxt year
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Rizin: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
2sex:
I beg to disagree. You don't spend 30 years eating millions annually without a plan. Only fools does that! I would have built houses scattered everywhere awaiting the day such will happen so I don't regret it. When I have much as 10 plots of lands with houses on them rented out, why should I worry?

If they wasted their time in that 30 years, then whose fault is it?

These are the people who make life difficult for graduates. When a flowing gutter is blocked in the direction of its movement at the front, it spills over and mess up the environment.

I am very sure you will make same mistake seeing how you are defending them, because you are indirectly thinking like them. Dude, these men and women enjoyed money... what did they do with it?

Use your head!

I pray u be landlord someday u will see its not easy to collect money from tenant who is not working. n the ones working are even underpaid and if u are paid well u are expected to have houses and who will be the tenant is it the underpaid or unpaid workers? GOD HELP US

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Rizin:

I pray u be landlord someday u will see its not easy to collect money from tenant who is not working. n the ones working are even underpaid and if u are paid well u are expected to have houses and who will be the tenant is it the underpaid or unpaid workers? GOD HELP US
I am a I resourceful personality smiley
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Let me quote somebody from "following the recent progressive structural changes in NNPC, the management has proposed to the board to recruit massively ahead of challenges" may we be part of it!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
bmyc:
Let me quote somebody from "following the recent progressive structural changes in NNPC, the management has proposed to the board to recruit massively ahead of challenges" may we be part of it!
Amen

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
I pray it comes quickly and soon. My greatest prayer is that they start with us first. Regards,
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
2sex:
I am a I resourceful personality smiley
But I dey fear your username oooo shocked wetin happen ? ?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Caucasian:

But I dey fear your username oooo shocked wetin happen ? ?
no fear. It was 2sexy na seun chop the y cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
2sex:

loool... una no well rarara!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
2sex:
Switlife:

loool... una no well rarara!
Haha ha ha ha ha ... funny people ...

Your name na 2sexy and u dey look for job for nnpc. Well, the lord is ur strength oooo .. u tink say nnpc staff dey date demselves abi? and moreover I never see where man they answer that kind name before. ... lol lol lol ...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by wolfrine(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
EngrVin:

wats urs source please? thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
.............................Reminder...................................

Today 5th September, 2015 makes the publication of this Recruitment exercise for Application to Clock Three (3) consecutive years.

Dear Colleagues in Faith,

See you soon in the Induction Hall

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary !

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2015
MrAyo1234:
.............................Reminder...................................

Today 5th September, 2015 makes the publication of this Recruitment exercise for Application to Clock Three (3) consecutive years.

Dear Colleagues in Faith,

See you soon in the Induction Hall

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary !

May our years of waiting n patience never b in vain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.