Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743105 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Abdulleeh:

you and Caucasian ehm. issokay o

Lol...... Sweet

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cjay4luv: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please who has any information about the interview NNPC once sent.has the exercise been discarded just like that due to the Loss of the previous govt.pls any one with the right info should update us.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
cjay4luv:
Please who has any information about the interview NNPC once sent.has the exercise been discarded just like that due to the Loss of the previous govt.pls any one with the right info should update us.
No information as regard interview for now you can contact phillips consulting for more details if not NNPC Towers!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Anybody with Philips consulting phone number should try and call them again let's hear their view too while we keep praying and waiting on God. More news will unfold from NNPC soon. Those other staffs due to retire this year or 2016 December will also go on retirement soon too. Others will be promoted as a result of the last promotion interview held earlier this year. God bless us all.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2015
cnnman:
Anybody with Philips consulting phone number should try and call them again let's hear their view too while we keep praying and waiting on God. More news will unfold from NNPC soon. Those other staffs due to retire this year or 2016 December will also go on retirement soon too. Others will be promoted as a result of the last promotion interview held earlier this year. God bless us all.
+234 (1) 8535234, 01-2703667, 01-7349750, 01-8181895. Phillips consulting contacts

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for the numbers. I called them they said they are waiting to be informed to continue with the process again. The good news is that it has not been cancelled rather it is on hold due to logistics reason. Also they were not through with sending of text messages before they got the information to hold on. So colleagues in good faith let us continue to pray to God. Have a nice weakend and God bless.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
cnnman:
Thanks for the numbers. I called them they said they are waiting to be informed to continue with the process again. The good news is that it has not been cancelled rather it is on hold due to logistics reason. Also they were not through with sending of text messages before they got the information to hold on. So colleagues in good faith let us continue to pray to God. Have a nice weakend and God bless.
You just brought the accurate information from the right source by asking the right question based on your intelligence. This is exactly how a truly educated graduate should systematically reason in his/her approach to acquire reliable information and not like some others here who post delusive conjectures as information originating from one unverifiable reliable source.

At least, Your findings have revealed the true situation surrounding the delays of phillips recruitment and have also quell the premonitions in the hearts of cynists.
In the light of these, we can lucidly see that an open letter on the pages of popular newspapers or civil verbal demonstrations on electronic pages doesn't galvanize NNPC into hasty recruitment actions even if Dr Ibe were to read them.

Reality is that NNPC will approve the continuation of the process at her own pertinent time. Hence, people should always worry less of conditions they have no control over.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks cnnman.... We can now finally have some peace on this thread...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Any latest from any one? Let's share
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sharks776(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sharks776(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
NNPC TO SACK 1000 MORE

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/nnpc-retires-1000/106772.html

CAN SOMEBODY ANALYSE THIS PLS
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2015
sharks776:
NNPC TO SACK 1000 MORE

Hmm... Let's pray that NNPC continue with the recent recruitment exercise because looking at what this man is about embarking only God know but God is in control

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
sharks776:
NNPC TO SACK 1000 MORE

Those people have to go so that we can have chance to come in. Some keep changing their age just to remain in d system n keep enjoying d fat money.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ugroupnl: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
sharks776:
NNPC TO SACK 1000 MORE

In order for you to come in, they must go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
To cut cost, you sack a man that earns N1-2m monthly and employ a younger one that will be grateful with N5-600k monthly who can do the same work faster and even better with modern technology you have saved cost. That is what is going on in NNPC now. Dr Kachikwu is applying good cost management principles to restructure NNPC. Watch what happens next. I am a cost Professional. Kind regards,

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ugroupnl: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Busbar:

Those people have to go so that we can have chance to come in. Some keep changing their age just to remain in d system n keep enjoying d fat money.
We share the same idea here.
In order for the New to come in, the Old must go.

HE brings someone down and takes up another

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SirBrightoc(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
ugroupnl:

We share the same idea here.
In order for the New to come in, the Old must go.

HE brings someone down and takes up another
He can as well take up one without bringing the other down.

I wish all of us good.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ugroupnl: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
SirBrightoc:
He can as well take up one without bringing the other down.
I wish all of us good.
We don't question HIM, HE can choose to use whatever means to perfect HIS WILL.
However, we may be saying the same thing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg jare let the sacking continue. (Wicked people always at power corridors).

Buhari's administration is to our (youth) favor. I sensed it even during the electioneering process before his presidential victory.

Change has come. Embrace it. Respond to it but don't react to it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sexyjob(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am so happy, this implies that we would definitely have to be taken to do the tasks in a modern and faster way with less pay.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by xyjoe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
sharks776:
NNPC TO SACK 1000 MORE

........Dr. Kachikwu reassured that the recent repositioning is to put in place the right set of skills for performance stressing that the new arrangement provides a veritable vista for upcoming professionals in the Corporation to have a speedy career path.......

As extracted from the article.
[i][/i]

I always look out for the [i]Sene [/i]in nonSense.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
sexyjob:
Am so happy, this implies that we would definitely have to be taken to do the tasks in a modern and faster way with less pay.

Never rejoice when another is put down. These are all pple like us, the only difference is that they are older. Imagine u get dis job and 30 yrs down the line some president does this to u? God forbid anyway. I believe there is room for all even without sacking anyone

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Never rejoice when another is put down. These are all pple like us, the only difference is that they are older. Imagine u get dis job and 30 yrs down the line some president does this to u? God forbid anyway. I believe there is room for all even without sacking anyone
You sound TOO ANNOYING

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
cnnman:
To cut cost, you sack a man that earns N1-2m monthly and employ a younger one that will be grateful with N5-600k monthly who can do the same work faster and even better with modern technology you have saved cost. That is what is going on in NNPC now. Dr Kachikwu is applying good cost management principles to restructure NNPC. Watch what happens next. I am a cost Professional. Kind regards,
Most people don't understand wat PMB is trying to do. A single top management officer salary can pay for more than 5 graduate trainee salary. Funny enough, most of d job in d subsidiary is done by junior cadre and middle officer.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EngrVin: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
For those that aren't aware of why 1000 will be retired... About 800 have reached either retirement age or 30years in service and definitely have to retire, only about 200 were retired cos of d restructuring... And all refineries are short staffed xoo let's keep praying... Success is ours... Success is mine
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Caucasian:

You just brought the accurate information from the right source by asking the right question based on your intelligence. This is exactly how a truly educated graduate should systematically reason in his/her approach to acquire reliable information and not like some others here who post delusive conjectures as information originating from one unverifiable reliable source.

At least, Your findings have revealed the true situation surrounding the delays of phillips recruitment and have also quell the premonitions in the hearts of cynists.
In the light of these, we can lucidly see that an open letter on the pages of popular newspapers or civil verbal demonstrations on electronic pages doesn't galvanize NNPC into hasty recruitment actions even if Dr Ibe were to read them.

Reality is that NNPC will approve the continuation of the process at her own pertinent time. Hence, people should always worry less of conditions they have no control over.
Man, you are very matured. Respect!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 2sex(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2015
PrivateRyan:

I beg to disagree. You don't spend 30 years eating millions annually without a plan. Only fools does that! I would have built houses scattered everywhere awaiting the day such will happen so I don't regret it. When I have much as 10 plots of lands with houses on them rented out, why should I worry?

If they wasted their time in that 30 years, then whose fault is it?

These are the people who make life difficult for graduates. When a flowing gutter is blocked in the direction of its movement at the front, it spills over and mess up the environment.

I am very sure you will make same mistake seeing how you are defending them, because you are indirectly thinking like them. Dude, these men and women enjoyed money... what did they do with it?

Use your head!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bmyc: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Take to look at this analysis

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
bmyc:
Take to look at this analysis

When ur refining capacity goes up, all other indices would do same especially revenue generated and employees
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
2sex:
I beg to disagree. You don't spend 30 years eating millions annually without a plan. Only fools does that! I would have built houses scattered everywhere awaiting the day such will happen so I don't regret it. When I have much as 10 plots of lands with houses on them rented out, why should I worry?

If they wasted their time in that 30 years, then whose fault is it?

These are the people who make life difficult for graduates. When a flowing gutter is blocked in the direction of its movement at the front, it spills over and mess up the environment.

I don't see any sense in what u just posted. The way they managed their finances should not be ur business and does not justify their abrupt sack. These are pple who were not due to retire yet. U can't build houses scattered everywhere while working with nnpc unless u plan to be corrupt or have risen to a managerial level. Even pple working with shell and chevron, how many houses do they have? Dont dispay such bad belle against an organisation u hope to be a part of. Ur graduate trainee job is not more important than their's
 ‎

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.