Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742886 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2015
dayjahvoo:

You are so full of BS, I wonder if people around you can't perceive the stench.

Firstly, a retired staff of NNPC will get a lump sum (gratuity) and then a monthly payment equivalent or less than his last salary (You probly don't knw that NNPC guys are being moved to PFAs)

Secondly, just because you are a greedy fool who wants to commit suicide because of NNPC doesn't mean everyone else is. people do actually take a job to serve.

Thirdly, keeping with the theme of ur foolishness, you actually assumed that the emoluments of IOCs stay the same. I don't know if u've heard of pengassan.

Lastly, just because a company is "international" doesn't mean every staff there plays an international role. hence, it goes to reason that your remunerations will match ur extended role.

With these few points of mine, I hope I av been able to convince you of ur idiocy.

Bro save your strength, that dude is an irredeemable ignoramus parading himself as an intelligent peep. He knows nothing about NNPC. He only got to know abt NNPC via this recruitment. The sms he got from Philips Consulting is the much he knows about NNPC.

We are posting facts and he is busy posting fictions.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Bro save your strength, that dude is an irredeemable ignoramus parading himself as an intelligent peep. He knows nothing about NNPC. He only got to know abt NNPC via this recruitment. The sms he got from Philips Consulting is the much he knows about NNPC.

Lol @ posting facts...

Rek if I were you eh... I would just stand at a corner or be a passerby.

You can't validate either of your "facts". You keep telling us it is top secret... Let me tell you, if Kachikwu really made those statements...then it shouldn't be too hard to find and you wouldn't be hiding it like he made an erroneous speech.

It is not worth hiding joor... Except he told you one on one at your backyard...we are in the 21st century for Christ's sake!

Odikwa egwu!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:

Lol @ posting facts...

Rek if I were you eh... I would just stand at a corner or be a passerby.

You can't validate either of your "facts". You keep telling us it is top secret... Let me tell you, if Kachikwu really made those statements...then it shouldn't be too hard to find and you wouldn't be hiding it like he made an erroneous speech.

It is not worth hiding joor... Except he told you one on one at your backyard...we are in the 21st century for Christ's sake!

Odikwa egwu!

If NNPC doesn't give u and ur Eruditor dis job ehh, u guys might become suicidal...

Bunch of ignorant peeps waiting for validation when d handwriting is all over the wall. SMH for all these ND and HND holders on this thread, they always make d loudest noice.

I posted something just like everyone else does, u are to read it and decide what to do with d info. But when u turn around and attack me for informing the house, then we have a problem. I owe u or anyone else no apology for posting wot I know, and I don't even have to post evidence just so that u and ur minions can believe me.

I DON'T CARE IF U BELIEVE ME OR NOT. Take ur wailing to PMB and NNPC, I have no hand in the temporary or permanent suspension of the current recruitment exercise..... Just airing my opinion in a free world where everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dbblessboy(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
got a text from phillips consulting ystday.

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST AT PHILLIPS CONSULTING LIMITED
***************@gmail.com
70*******
(Candidate Number: **-**/****)

Dear ******** ********,
Following your response and online application to the job advertisement in August 2015, you have been shortlisted for an aptitude test with the organization. Details are as follows:

Test Details:
Venue: Electronic Test Company (ETC Centre), JKK House, 229 Ikorodu road, Ilupeju, Mushin, Lagos.
Date:   Thursday, September 17, 2015.
Time:  Accreditation starts 8:00am prompt; Test starts at 11:00am

Accreditation requirements:
You are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü  A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses.
ü  A valid form of identification (School ID Card, Driver’s License, National ID card, Voters Card or International Passport – no other form of identification will be accepted).
ü  Two recent passport photographs.
ü  Ensure you note your unique candidate number on this letter.

Enquiries
For any enquiries, please contact the Admin Centre by sending an email to client-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net stating “your full name-candidate number/Aptitude Test” in the subject field.
We look forward to seeing you.

Yours faithfully,

Talent Acquisition Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dbblessboy(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2015
first I got this text last week thursday from phillips consulting.

Our client in the Telecommunications Industry is recuiting Engineering Graduate Trainees. Visit the link below if you are interested.Visit http:///1g97Kvg
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dbblessboy(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2015
please did anybody receive this message?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

If NNPC doesn't give u and ur Eruditor dis job ehh, u guys might become suicidal...

Bunch of ignorant peeps waiting for validation when d handwriting is all over the wall. SMH for all these ND and HND holders on this thread, they always make d loudest noice.

I posted something just like everyone else does, u are to read it and decide what to do with d info. But when u turn around and attack me for informing the house, then we have a problem. I owe u or anyone else no apology for posting wot I know, and I don't even have to post evidence just so that u and ur minions can believe me.

I DON'T CARE IF U BELIEVE ME OR NOT. Take ur wailing to PMB and NNPC, I have no hand in the temporary or permanent suspension of the current recruitment exercise..... Just airing my opinion in a free world where everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The same you claimed that Kachikwu made those fallacious statements...the same you now claims we are ND and HND holders...

Your case is something else oooo... I give up!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The same you claimed that Kachikwu made those fallacious statements...the same you now claims we are ND and HND holders...

Your case is something else oooo... I give up!

Typical of the noise makers. You select the part that u can successfully nag about and ignore the meaningful parts.... U are even more idle than Eruditor. U want to throw shades? U are on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

please does this NNPC recruitment tht hs been on hold affects other servicing companies recruitment? I mean, why is it tht other oil companies and servicing companies are not recruiting, because i hardly see their trainee advert?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
softrise:
please does this NNPC recruitment tht hs been on hold affects other servicing companies recruitment? I mean, why is it tht other oil companies and servicing companies are not recruiting, because i hardly see their trainee advert?

NNPC recruitment does not in any way affect the activities of other oil coys and servicing companies that are not affiliated with NNPC.

Maybe the dwindling oil prices is responsible....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Typical of the noise makers. You select the part that u can successfully nag about and ignore the meaningful parts.... U are even more idle than Eruditor. U want to throw shades? U are on.

Loooooooool

Yeah and for once you are right... I seem idle...reason being that I am a madam/supervisor wrt my present job function and as such I don't get to be so busy...just supervising my subordinates and authorizing customers txns(as d case may be)...feel me?

Like you earlier asserted, I won't commit suicide for any reason...see?

Loooooooooooooooooool

For the record, I think I am beginning to like you....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:

Loooooooool

Yeah and for once you are right... I seem idle...reason being that I am a madam/supervisor wrt my present job function and as such I don't get to be so busy...just supervising my subordinates and authorizing customers txns(as d case may be)...feel me?

Like you earlier asserted, I won't commit suicide for any reason...see?

Loooooooooooooooooool

For the record, I think I am beginning to like you....

Hmmmmm maybe u aren't a trouble maker after all. Well let's all join hands to ask God to quicken the process. Some of us are destined to work in NNPC and nothing can stop us from doing so.

Well I figured peeps here needs encouragement and not infos that will make their faith to waiver. PEACE

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayjahvoo:

You are so full of BS, I wonder if people around you can't perceive the stench.

Firstly, a retired staff of NNPC will get a lump sum (gratuity) and then a monthly payment equivalent or less than his last salary (You probly don't knw that NNPC guys are being moved to PFAs)

Secondly, just because you are a greedy fool who wants to commit suicide because of NNPC doesn't mean everyone else is. people do actually take a job to serve.

Thirdly, keeping with the theme of ur foolishness, you actually assumed that the emoluments of IOCs stay the same. I don't know if u've heard of pengassan.

Lastly, just because a company is "international" doesn't mean every staff there plays an international role. hence, it goes to reason that your remunerations will match ur extended role.

With these few points of mine, I hope I av been able to convince you of ur idiocy.

With each passing statement you are justifying the Pope's stand on abortion. I showed someone your post just now and we laughed hysterically. What's he talking about Lump sum and monthly pay? I am from a family of NNPC workers and I also did my industrial training there. I have scanned copies of people's pay slips perfectly lodged in my archives (from being sent to make photocopies for them while I was there) plus I studied the offer my XXXXX got from the same NNPC in 2012.

What do you think you know by working with NNPC Retail in one remote village up north? You are similar to the adage about a clarion call of all the wild animals being made, and then a Frog wanted to come out as one too. Which doctor signed on the birth certificate of this consummate retardino?

Commit suicide about NNPC? Where was this Odeson when I told people I was billed for an Assessment Centre with NLNG? I am usually here most of the time because the NLNG thread has far less conspiracy ediotists than this one. I mean when you see intellectual fraudsters lying that the backroom staff of each GED is fixed or that no NNPC employees were at the examination venue, then you can understand where I am coming from. You and the other dolt who cannot make a simple sentence to save his life are responsible for 60% of all the tommyrot in the world.

I actually assumed the emoluments of IOCs stay the same? This is coming from my statement that unlike the IOCs, NNPC emoluments do not stagnate? Any human being with even half a brain can tell that my statement clearly shows that at some point the IOC salaries will not have any significant increase. But this is NOT the case with NNPC. But why am I not surprised that you are a drooling oaf? Just rent the space between your cranium and stop making God repent that he created you.

Your statement on International is just. . .hahahahaha! I am out of words really. That's how comical it is. Someone who didn't know the significance of the "Africa" in Dr Kachikwu's former office now wants to teach me about international roles? Hahahahahaha! Nice try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayjahvoo:

wow!!!

so you now live in ibe's head that you know when he's using a euphemism? This is a summary of your problem, you think you are smarter than you really are.

Dr. ibe saying he didnt come to NNPC for the money could just simply mean, he didn't come to NNPC for the pay.

"Occam's razor" dude!!!

I thought I told you that you are from the bottom rung of the Asperger's syndrome queue? So I need to be in someone's head before I know when a figure of speech is being used?

You are empirical evidence that Nin.compoops can be taught to use a China phone.

FOH!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

At this point I have just 5 words 4 u GO GET A LIFE SUCKER....

Because of ur lengthy craps, a lot of unsuspecting fellow Nairalanders are beginning to think u are actually informed. But d truth is u are nothing but an ignorant dude. Informed my butt.

Dude u know nothing about NNPC. I am 100% sure u only got to hear about NNPC via this recruitment. The sms u got from Philips Consulting is the much u know about NNPC. I deal on facts not fictions like u and ur co travellers do.

And hey, stop quoting me. You are too silly to quote me.

E Pain am!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

You wished you were still in the process right?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

With each passing statement you are justifying the Pope's stand on abortion. I showed someone your post just now and we laughed hysterically. What's he talking about Lump sum and monthly pay? I am from a family of NNPC workers and I also did my industrial training there. I have scanned copies of people's pay slips perfectly lodged in my archives (from being sent to make photocopies for them while I was there) plus I studied the offer my XXXXX got from the same NNPC in 2012.

What do you think you know by working with NNPC Retail in one remote village up north? You are similar to the adage about a clarion call of all the wild animals being made, and then a Frog wanted to come out as one too. Which doctor signed on the birth certificate of this consummate retardino?

Commit suicide about NNPC? Where was this Odeson when I told people I was billed for an Assessment Centre with NLNG? I am usually here most of the time because the NLNG thread has far less conspiracy ediotists than this one. I mean when you see intellectual fraudsters lying that the backroom staff of each GED is fixed or that no NNPC employees were at the examination venue, then you can understand where I am coming from. You and the other dolt who cannot make a simple sentence to save his life are responsible for 60% of all the tommyrot in the world.

I actually assumed the emoluments of IOCs stay the same? This is coming from my statement that unlike the IOCs, NNPC emoluments do not stagnate? Any human being with even half a brain can tell that my statement clearly shows that at some point the IOC salaries will not have any significant increase. But this is NOT the case with NNPC. But why am I not surprised that you are a drooling oaf? Just rent the space between your cranium and stop making God repent that he created you.

Your statement on International is just. . .hahahahaha! I am out of words really. That's how comical it is. Someone who didn't know the significance of the "Africa" in Dr Kachikwu's former office now wants to teach me about international roles? Hahahahahaha! Nice try.

it's quite clear that all your family should have been aborted coz this disease cannot be only u oh...lol

"unlike the IOCs, NNPC emoluments do not stagnate"... that's a clear statement that you cannot deny its meaning.

look at this over-age fool that is proud of being in 4 different job search rooms. living off his brother that is working.

My fear now is that dimwits like you are allowed to pro-create. imagine an "eruditor junior" somewia. this world doesn't deserve that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

You wished you were still in the process right?

This thicko is still quoting me... U are unemployed and also technically unemployable my guy. Stop trying to weep up sentiments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayjahvoo:

it's quite clear that all your family should have been aborted coz this disease cannot be only u oh...lol

"unlike the IOCs, NNPC emoluments do not stagnate"... that's a clear statement that you cannot deny its meaning.

look at this over-age fool that is proud of being in 4 different job search rooms. living off his brother that is working.

My fear now is that dimwits like you are allowed to pro-create. imagine an "eruditor junior" somewia. this world doesn't deserve that.

Lmaooooo

Over-age(?), dimwit(?) and then the sentence he quoted. . . .hahahahaha! This should be the joke of the century!

You should have typed an ellipsis and logged out instead of venturing down the self-deprecation lane. Imagine a bum of a 30-year old whose life's achievement is to get a response from Eruditor.

Living off my brother? Not my mum or my dad? Come on, get creative.

You must get a hard-on from quoting my moniker, but groupie, your 15mins is over. Swerve.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

This thicko is still quoting me... U are unemployed and also technically unemployable my guy. Stop trying to weep up sentiments.

The pain you are still reeling from my exposure of you as a fraud is only less than the pain of knowing your NNPC journey was over since February 18th.

And the word is "whip" not weep, you Dullard.

What I'd never understand is why you cannot see how unintelligent you are and yet you have the brazen to call someone else a Thicko. When that someone else in question, is over a quadrillion times better than you!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

The pain you are still reeling from my exposure of you as a fraud is only less than the pain of knowing your NNPC journey was over since February 18th.

What I'd never understand is why you cannot see how unintelligent you are and yet you have the brazen to call someone else a Thicko. When that someone else in question, is over a quadrillion times better than you!

It is well with all the ENGLISH VOCABULARY Lecturers in the house o. Eruditor, Rekeson, Dayjahvoo. I wanna believe u guys are adults nah. Please let's be man enough. Biko. Let the situation/status of this recruitment not put us apart. E joo o "in d language of my Landlord.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you people heard the latest about NNPC recruitment? You people are bussy here quarrelling instead of praying to God.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Obviously u are better than me in stupidity. You are still unemployable doh. Even with ur diction, u are still jobless. Glorified dweeb....

The only thing u have been able to expose on this thread is ur ignorance. Dude stop this shenanigan at once and get busy. I am not the cause of ur joblessness u know. The GMD said they should be talking about downsizing not recruiting.

Well it was a wise decision if not they might have ended up with imbeciles like u and ur co travellers.

NOTE THESE POINTS

The New GMD said:

1. NNPC is not under staffed (this means that the recruitment process might be further delayed)

2. No room for idleness (meaning it's time for every NNPC employee to sit up)

3. If not that funds are being mismanaged, we won't even be discussing increment. (meaning there won't be room for looting anymore)

4. If you block money from going to idle hands, there will be more money to go round and u won't even have to bug fed govt for increment. (meaning fire the incompetent staffs, reduce the no. of backup staffs, reduce the no. of casual workers, etc )

5. I was receiving 4 times the amount I am now receiving in NNPC (meaning I took this job not because of money, but to change the fortunes of this country. That is d change Nigerians actually voted for doh)

6. I want to start seeing results in the next 90 days. So anything u need to produce results, just tell me.

7. No more room for forming OGA OGA (meaning everybody must work)

8. More hands will be introduced at some point, but that's not the priority for now (another testament to the fact that the recruitment might be further delayed).

9. Etc Etc

Now Mr Eruditor (eruditor means daft), number 1, 4, and 8 are reasons enough for u to hang yourself, so pls do the needful. Now cry me a river.

And to everyone, everything I posted up there is nothing but the gospel truth (I don't really care if you believe me or not doh). I am not a messenger of doom, and d sms invite from PC is resting in my inbox. I am only updating the thread with current info at my disposal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
And one more thing Eruditor (daft dude), the word BRAZEN cannot be used in the context you actually used it. Using the word BRAZEN in isolation makes it meaningless.

Next time use synonyms like effrontery, audacity, impudence, insolence, etc in the place of BRAZEN.... Thanks ...

Spelling error like weep instead of whip is pardonable, but pure grammatical blunder like using BRAZEN out of context is an offence punishable by UNEMPLOYABILITY....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Obviously u are better than me in stupidity. You are still unemployable doh. Even with ur diction, u are still jobless. Glorified dweeb....

The only thing u have been able to expose on this thread is ur ignorance. Dude stop this shenanigan at once and get busy. I am not the cause of ur joblessness u know. The GMD said they should be talking about downsizing not recruiting.

Well it was a wise decision if not they might have ended up with imbeciles like u and ur co travellers.

NOTE THESE POINTS

The New GMD said:

1. NNPC is not under staffed (this means that the recruitment process might be further delayed)

2. No room for idleness (meaning it's time for every NNPC employee to sit up)

3. If not that funds are being mismanaged, we won't even be discussing increment. (meaning there won't be room for looting anymore)

4. If you block money from going to idle hands, there will be more money to go round and u won't even have to bug fed govt for increment. (meaning fire the incompetent staffs, reduce the no. of backup staffs, reduce the no. of casual workers, etc )

5. I was receiving 4 times the amount I am now receiving in NNPC (meaning I took this job not because of money, but to change the fortunes of this country. That is d change Nigerians actually voted for doh)

6. I want to start seeing results in the next 90 days. So anything u need to produce results, just tell me.

7. No more room for forming OGA OGA (meaning everybody must work)

8. More hands will be introduced at some point, but that's not the priority for now (another testament to the fact that the recruitment might be further delayed).

9. Etc Etc

Now Mr Eruditor (eruditor means daft), number 1, 4, and 8 are reasons enough for u to hang yourself, so pls do the needful. Now cry me a river.

And to everyone, everything I posted up there is nothing but the gospel truth (I don't really care if you believe me or not doh). I am not a massager of doom, and d sms invite from PC is resting in my inbox. I am only updating the thread with current info at my disposal.

I didn't bother reading everything you said up here man- just gleaned through the last paragraph.

You are trying too hard to rub shoulders. You do not belong to this recruitment process. Your journey ended in actual fact, December 6th of 2014 (because that was the day you flunked the exams). I am not being harsh, merely regurgitating your own words on this thread.

And you are nothing near being a die-hard realist. You are a die-hard deluded sub-mediocre. You thought the only people who passed the test were OND and HND holders. You tried to raise a conspiracy theory on it but commonsense over-ruled you so you subsequently admitted your journey was over.

I know it hurts you so badly that I am dishing big blows to your NNPC dreams. The truth is, I didn't. You did it yourself when you came out of your mum's womb a failure and you validated it by flunking the NNPC test.

Tell all your lies from Jericho to Jerusalem about receiving any text in your inbox from PCL to Nairalanders but please stop telling it to yourself.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

I didn't bother reading everything you said up here man- just gleaned through the last paragraph.

You are trying too hard to rub shoulders. You do not belong to this recruitment process. Your journey ended in actual fact, December 6th of 2014 (because that was the day you flunked the exams). I am not being harsh, merely regurgitating your own words on this thread.

And you are nothing near being a die-hard realist. You are a die-hard deluded sub-mediocre. You thought the only people who passed the test were OND and HND holders. You tried to raise a conspiracy theory on it but commonsense over-ruled you so you subsequently admitted your journey was over.

I know it hurts you so badly that I am dishing big blows to your NNPC dreams. The truth is, I didn't. You did it yourself when you came out of your mum's womb a failure and you validated it by flunking the NNPC test.

Tell all your lies from Jericho to Jerusalem about receiving any text in your inbox from PCL to Nairalanders but please stop telling it to yourself.

Mr Daft say something new. By the way, u are still unemployable. I sabby English but I no get work.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na was ooo @ Rek....

You really went all these length to prove yourself to Eruditor...you virtually spent the whole evening working on your rebuttals even went as far as modifying your initial post.

This my Eruditor is becoming a star...like play like play... I remove hair dressing for you ooo...

Please ooo Eruditor no forget Sombaby when you reach the top(courtesy of Rek and Daydahvoo). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
And one more thing Eruditor (daft dude), the word BRAZEN cannot be used in the context you actually used it. Using the word BRAZEN in isolation makes it meaningless.

Next time use synonyms like effrontery, audacity, impudence, insolence, etc in the place of BRAZEN.... Thanks ...

Spelling error like weep instead of whip is pardonable, but pure grammatical blunder like using BRAZEN out of context is an offence punishable by UNEMPLOYABILITY....

What do you people smoke before you post? grin grin grin

Wait, 'weep' is a spelling error for 'whip' in the context of 'sentiments'? Even when both words are English words and both words have divergent meanings?

And then using the word BRAZEN in isolation makes it meaningless? Hahahahahahaha!

*wondering whether to tutor him on Adjectives, Adjectival-clauses, Adverbs and verbs*

*decides not to*

You would cause more wounjury to his pride grin

NB: Wounjury (Portmanteau for Wound and Injury) *so he won't come back to say there's no such word*

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Mr Daft say something new. By the way, u are still unemployable. I sabby English but I no get work.....

Lmaooooo. Are you losing steam? Unemployable? Hahahhahaha!

You wish. Try again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.