Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742867 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:
Na was ooo @ Rek....

You really went all these length to prove yourself to Eruditor...you virtually spent the whole evening working on your rebuttals even went as far as modifying your initial post.

This my Eruditor is becoming a star...like play like play... I remove hair dressing for you ooo...

Please ooo Eruditor no forget Sombaby when you reach the top(courtesy of Rek and Daydahvoo). grin grin grin

Eruditor will distance himself from Nairaland when I am through with him. I was actually interpreting my previous posts that he can't seem to understand. I had no option but to come down to his level hoping that maybe he will understand, and trust me he did.

Even though I am posting facts, I have earlier decided to stop so as not to get people worked up. But ur husband won't let me be. I will defend my opinions on this thread till we meet at d Towers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Lmaooooo. Are you losing steam? Unemployable? Hahahhahaha!

You wish. Try again.

Have u asked urself why u are still jobless? Let me help u out; YOU ARE UNEMPLOYABLE BRO. Bro even if u copied and scaled through d aptitude test stage, how will u now scale through the orals?

I am not wishing u bad but ERUDITOR (daft), U ARE SEVERELY UNEMPLOYABLE...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Have u asked urself why u are still jobless? Let me help u out; YOU ARE UNEMPLOYABLE BRO. Bro even if u copied and scaled through d aptitude test stage, how will u now scale through the orals?

I am not wishing u bad but ERUDITOR (daft), U ARE SEVERELY UNEMPLOYABLE...

https://www.nairaland.com/2013669/nnpc-aptitude-test-december-6/107#30871726

^^ That's you trying to double-speak today. You got no text on that day, the following day and on the 26th of February. You are not one of those who didn't get invited for the test via text messages because you admitted it yourself and rightly concluded that your journey was over. Now because you have been exposed you made prevarications to that effect. A deluded liar, that's who you are. I will stop at nothing to expose you.

I already made screenshots of your posts so you won't try to modify them later.

Liars like to run, but the truth has long legs like Usain Bolts. You are trapped!

As for your shouts of unemployability, what could be funnier? I have rejected offers from companies you can't even get in your dreams. Do you think a robot is behind this handle?

Hahahahaha! Copied and scaled through indeed.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Eruditor will distance himself from Nairaland when I am through with him. I was actually interpreting my previous posts that he can't seem to understand. I had no option but to come down to his level hoping that maybe he will understand, and trust me he did.

Even though I am posting facts, I have earlier decided to stop so as not to get people worked up. But ur husband won't let me be. I will defend my opinions on this thread till we meet at d Towers...

You definitely self-service to my name the way you keep mentioning me, even in unrelated threads.

Keep praying and fasting that a surprise mail will keep you in the running for this job but I have a surprise for you: A regret text/mail awaits you. You know it, I know it, NNPC know it, PCL know it, God knows it.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

https://www.nairaland.com/2013669/nnpc-aptitude-test-december-6/107#30871726

^^ That's you trying to double-speak today. You got no text on that day, the following day and on the 26th of February. You are not one of those who didn't get invited for the test via text messages because you admitted it yourself and rightly concluded that your journey was over. Now because you have been exposed you made prevarications to that effect. A deluded liar, that's who you are. I will stop at nothing to expose you.

I already made screenshots of your posts so you won't try to modify them later.

Liars like to run, but the truth has long legs like Usain Bolts. You are trapped!

As for your shouts of unemployability, what could be funnier? I have rejected offers from companies you can't even get in your dreams. Do you think a robot is behind this handle?

Hahahahaha! Copied and scaled through indeed.

With all ur CIA skills and grammatical prowess (ignorance), why haven't u been able to secure a job? My sms is resting in my inbox bro. Stop making a fool of yourself..

By the way u are still unemployable.

Even though I owe u no explanation, it happened that I applied for d NNPC job with my Airtel line but MTN is my identity ryt from time. When d aptitude test invites started rolling in, I didn't get an sms invite. Rather I got a mail invite, and since both sms or email invite serves the same purpose, I went for d aptitude test in PH.

Now fast forward to the time the 2nd invites were reeling out, of a truth I never received an sms or mail invite for the 2nd phase. So I lost hope and directed my attention to other opportunities.

But within that same period, I decided to fix my faulty BlackBerry bold 1. It was then I discovered that I even left my Airtel sim inside the sim slot of the blackberry.

Funny enough I know a back door I normally use to browse free on Airtel doh it is dangerously slow. So I said let me try if the back door is still wide open. As a result, I inserted d sim card into my Android device. Lo and behold alot sms msgs started popping in, and among d sms were both the 1st and 2nd invites from Philips Consulting.

@ Eruditor u did a nice job, but sorry bro my God no dey sleep. And mark my word bro I will get the NNPC job because God said so. It is my destiny to work in d oil and gas sector.

U scored no point Mr unemployable, now on to d next.. Don't forget to screenshot this post too.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

With all ur CIA skills and grammatical prowess (ignorance), why haven't u been able to secure a job? My sms is resting in my inbox bro. Stop making a fool of yourself..

For the very fact that you have a job, isn't it clear that any fool can have one? That is, if we assume that you have a job (because we can't go with anything you have to say since you are a proven liar).
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
I am not a pessimist doh but I believe dey are through with d invites.

I wasn't lucky dis time. To dose who didn't get d congratulatory text, better luck next time!!!

Is that you @ Rek?... I don't think so...please show us the SMS invite in your inbox(don't fall my hand this time...dis one no be kachikwu matter ooo)

I was hoping and still hoping to see you at the towers...please prove Eruditor wrong by showing us d SMS(please please please)

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:

Is that you @ Rek?... I don't think so...please show us the SMS invite in your inbox(don't fall my hand this time...dis one no be kachikwu matter ooo)

I was hoping and still hoping to see you at the towers...please prove Eruditor wrong by showing us d SMS(please please please)

Read my modified reply to ur husband. I have nothing to prove to nobody ma'am. Don't 4 get I can copy and send u a screenshot of d sms invite. I don't post proofs cos I owe no body that responsibility of posting proofs....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
After all said and done, nothing has changed about the GMD'S speech. And those plotting to shut me up by trying to brand me a liar are only doing that so that they can sleep well at night...

This recruitment is not the top priority of d new GMD, but prayers can make it his priority. Attack me all u want, but it changes nothing @ Eruditor (daft).

Pls post more of my lies
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Even though I owe u no explanation, it happened that I applied for d NNPC job with my Airtel line. When d aptitude text invites started rolling in, I didn't get an sms invite. Rather I got a mail invite, and since both sms or email invite serves the same purpose, I went for d aptitude test in PH.

Now fast forward to the time the 2nd invites were reeling out, of a truth I never received an sms or mail invite for the 2nd phase. So I lost hope and directed my attention to other opportunities.

But within that same period, I decided to fix my faulty BlackBerry bold 1. It was then I discovered that I even left my Airtel sim inside the sim slot of the blackberry.

Funny enough I know a back door I normally use to browse free on Airtel doh it is dangerously slow. So I said let me try if the back door is still wide open. As a result, I inserted d sim card into my Android device. Lo and behold alot sms msgs started popping in, and among d sms were both the 1st and 2nd invites from Philips Consulting.

@ Eruditor u did a nice job, but sorry bro my God no dey sleep. And mark my word bro I will get the NNPC job because God said so. It is my destiny to work in d oil and gas sector.

U scored no point Mr unemployable, now on to d next.. Don't forget to screenshot this post too.

Pathetic lie. This is you stating that you knew the congratulatory messages came via texts. Why should you expect a text from a number you know you didn't give to them or use to apply? Who are you trying to bamboozle with all these tommyrot?

https://www.nairaland.com/rekeson/posts/2

Listen up man, save your super story for the unsuspecting. You are a pathetic liar. There's no post you have made that proclaims certainty. Everything is about "We need to wait" " the GMD said it is not his priority" "It may continue but we don't know when" etc.

BTW the GMD doesn't have the main say when it comes to recruitments. The Petroleum Minister does. Same way the DG of NCAA could do nothing about recruitments until the last Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, gave the go-ahead.

So please stop using the GMD to spread your lies.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Read my modified reply to ur husband. I have nothing to prove to nobody ma'am. Don't 4 get I can copy and send u a screenshot of d sms invite. I don't post proofs cos I owe no body that responsibility of posting proofs....

Tnx love...would love that so much...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
After all said and done, nothing has changed about the GMD'S speech. And those plotting to shut me up by trying to brand me a liar are only doing that so that they can sleep well at night...

This recruitment is not the top priority of d new GMD, but prayers can make it his priority. Attack me all u want, but it changes nothing @ Eruditor (daft).

Pls post more of my lies

Liar Liar Pants on fire!

Top priority ko, Top priority ni. So it was top priority to Andrew Yakubu when they advertised for GT and EH roles in 2012 abi?

I told you, I am here to expose you. You have no stake in this recruitment anymore. The only people who can muster some hope are the ones who never received any texts inviting them for the tests in the first place. They are allowed to pray and hope for the email invites- not you.

You already knew your fate when you came here to announce that your luck had run out on the 19th of February, and that's because you checked for the congratulatory texts in the same way that you saw your test invites on your phone.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Pathetic lie. This is you stating that you knew the congratulatory messages came via texts. Why should you expect a text from a number you know you didn't give to them or use to apply? Who are you trying to bamboozle with all these tommyrot?

https://www.nairaland.com/rekeson/posts/2

Listen up man, save your super story for the unsuspecting. You are a pathetic liar. There's no post you have made that proclaims certainty. Everything is about "We need to wait" " the GMD said it is not his priority" "It may continue but we don't know when" etc.

BTW the GMD doesn't have the main say when it comes to recruitments. The Petroleum Minister does. Same way the DG of NCAA could do nothing about recruitments until the last Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, gave the go-ahead.

So please stop using the GMD to spread your lies.

Dis guy foolish die. Even as clear and concise my post is, this never-do-well still can't comprehend. Guy suicide will definitely be ur next move if NNPC doesn't give u dis job which I am sure they won't.

MTN is my identity, but doesn't mean I don't have other lines. I chose Airtel during d registration cos it was d most reliable ntwk in my location at d time, but I was busy expecting an sms on my MTN line. Guy u keep proving that u are UNEMPLOYABLE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Liar Liar Pants on fire!

Top priority ko, Top priority ni. So it was top priority to Andrew Yakubu when they advertised for GT and EH roles in 2012 abi?

I told you, I am here to expose you. You have no stake in this recruitment anymore. The only people who can muster some hope are the ones who never received any texts inviting them for the tests in the first place. They are allowed to pray and hope for the email invites- not you.

You already knew your fate when you came here to announce that your luck had run out on the 19th of February, and that's because you checked for the congratulatory texts in the same way that you saw your test invites on your phone.

3 words; YOU ARE UNEMPLOYABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Eruditor, the much u know abt NNPC is what u saw at the aptitude test venue and the sms u received from PC (even in doubt). So stop trying so hard to sound intelligent because u are not. Jobless unemployable smart wannabe

Die hard Realism is d game bro. It is evident from d onset that I don't hope against hopes as evident in my Feb posts. I won't be here if I have no business here. slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
SomBaby:

Tnx love...would love that so much...

sombebe@live.com

Don't get me wrong, I meant I can lift a screenshot from any online source and send to u, that's if I was obligated to prove anything to anybody here and I was really desperate to do so. But unfortunately I am not, so modify ur post and remove ur email. Tnx
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
The

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Dis guy foolish die. Even as clear and concise my post is, this never-do-well still can't comprehend. Guy suicide will definitely be ur next move if NNPC doesn't give u dis job which I am sure they won't.

MTN is my identity, but doesn't mean I don't have other lines. I chose Airtel during d registration cos it was d most reliable ntwk in my location at d time, but I was busy expecting an sms on my MTN line. Guy u keep proving that u are UNEMPLOYABLE...

LOL. But you never received any texts prior to February 18th to your MTN number so why were you checking it for a Text from PCL?

You claim you used Airtel to apply in September of 2012 instead of your MTN, yet all your applications from 2011-2014 (including your adverts to fix people's phones) were with your MTN number as all your posts can verify. Infact you never made mention of any Airtel line until late 2013.

You are just struggling to put up a formidable story but with each statement, more questions are raised.

How can someone apply to all sorts of jobs with an MTN number and all of a sudden decide to use Airtel for the one job "he's always wanted to get even before he entered the University" ?

Your lies are so vacuous...Geez.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
@Eruditor, the much u know abt NNPC is what u saw at the aptitude test venue and the sms u received from PC (even in doubt). So stop trying so hard to sound intelligent because u are not. Jobless unemployable smart wannabe

Die hard Realism is d game bro. It is evident from d onset that I don't hope against hopes as evident in my Feb posts. I won't be here if I have no business here. slowpoke

Watery and Inane. You are here because you where on that "more texts" mantra. Now you are somehow hoping PCL would send more texts or that NNPC would send you an email invite for the interviews.

But you're chasing shadows because the same MTN number you used to apply, the same one they texted you with for the tests is the same number that didn't receive a congratulatory message. Deal with it.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Even though I owe u no explanation, it happened that I applied for d NNPC job with my Airtel line but MTN is my identity ryt from time. When d aptitude test invites started rolling in, I didn't get an sms invite. Rather I got a mail invite, and since both sms or email invite serves the same purpose, I went for d aptitude test in PH.

Yenogoa or PH? I am struggling to keep up with your lies.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

LOL. But you never received any texts prior to February 18th to your MTN number so why were you checking it for a Text from PCL?

You claim you used Airtel to apply in September of 2012 instead of your MTN, yet all your applications from 2011-2014 (including your adverts to fix people's phones) were with your MTN number as all your posts can verify. Infact you never made mention of any Airtel line until late 2013.

You are just struggling to put up a formidable story but with each statement, more questions are raised.

How can someone apply to all sorts of jobs with an MTN number and all of a sudden decide to use Airtel for the one job "he's always wanted to get even before he entered the University" ?

Your lies are so vacuous...Geez.

Suddenly u now know everything about my life. Okay since u can't read simple English, Mr Daft I forgot that it was my Airtel line that I applied with, and thus was expecting all d invites on my MTN line.

The faith of dis recruitment exercise is uncertain judging by the utterances of Kachiku. You either deal with that fact or u end ur worthless life....

UNEMPLOYABLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

3 words; YOU ARE UNEMPLOYABLE

4 words: YOU ARE A LIAR.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Yenogoa or PH? I am struggling to keep up with your lies.

Yenogoa actually, dat was an oversight. Simply put I didn't even write d aptitude test. Is that not d next line of argument?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Watery and Inane. You are here because you where on that "more texts" mantra. Now you are somehow hoping PCL would send more texts or that NNPC would send you an email invite for the interviews.

But you're chasing shadows because the same MTN number you used to apply, the same one they texted you with for the tests is the same number that didn't receive a congratulatory message. Deal with it.

One word: UNEMPLOYABLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Suddenly u now know everything about my life. Okay since u can't read simple English, Mr Daft I forgot that it was my Airtel line that I applied with, and thus was expecting all d invites on my MTN line.

The faith of dis recruitment exercise is uncertain judging by the utterances of Kachiku. You either deal with that fact or u end ur worthless life....

UNEMPLOYABLE

LOL @ forgot. Same way you hoped more texts will come with NIMC and many other jobs. You would soon remember now that it was your Airtel line you used for those jobs as well. Pathetic Liar!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Yenogoa actually, dat was an oversight. Simply put I didn't even write d aptitude test. Is that not d next line of argument?

Oversight indeed.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

LOL @ forgot. Same way you hoped more texts will come with NIMC and many other jobs. You would soon remember now that it was your Airtel line you used for those jobs as well. Pathetic Liar!

UNEMPLOYABLE

u are wasting ur time. With all ur skills and brazen display of intelligence, u still can't secure a job and want to die because I told u d true situation of tinz. Cry me a river bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

One word: UNEMPLOYABLE

Each time I see this word, I just laugh. This is coming from someone who was flexing his faith for NIMC? Are you kidding me? LOL
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Oversight indeed.

Guy stop embarrassing urself cos NNPC stopped d recruitment indefinitely. It's not d end of d world. Try other oil coys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Each time I see this word, I just laugh. This is coming from someone who was flexing his faith for NIMC? Are you kidding me? LOL

But at d end of it all, u are not employed. U are jobless even with all ur grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Eruditor are u tired of digging abt me. That act of urs alone has made me the most influential poster on this thread...

Now go get a life bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

UNEMPLOYABLE

u are wasting ur time. With all ur skills and brazen display of intelligence, u still can't secure a job and want to die because I told u d true situation of tinz. Cry me a river bro

Hahahahahahahahaha. What is it in your post that can rattle me? I waited almost 12 months to be Assessed by NLNG. This is after I was told I was successful.

NNPC can wait till 2016. It doesn't matter. It matters to you more because as long as they have not scheduled the interview, the lies you told to your folks that nobody has heard anything from NNPC since December 6th 2014 will appear true and you can sleep safe and sound.

You are lying to deceive yourself. It is your stock-in-trade. You are a habitual delusional liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.