Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741760 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Guy stop embarrassing urself cos NNPC stopped d recruitment indefinitely. It's not d end of d world. Try other oil coys

Hehehehehehe grin his true wishes are coming out.

SomBaby, can you see?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

But at d end of it all, u are not employed. U are jobless even with all ur grammar

Ah! You have said it yourself.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
The following Four l
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Hahahahahahahahaha. What is it in your post that can rattle me? I waited almost 12 months to be Assessed by NLNG. This is after I was told I was successful.

NNPC can wait till 2016. It doesn't matter. It matters to you more because as long as they have not scheduled the interview, the lies you told to your folks that nobody has heard anything from NNPC since December 6th 2014 will appear true and you can sleep safe and sound.

You are lying to deceive yourself. It is your stock-in-trade. You are a habitual delusional liar.

Telling me u attended NLNG interview or whatever further buttress d point that nobody wants to hire a daft dude. U are still jobless and miserable at dis point. If u are interested in keeping body and soul together while u wait 4 NNPC, I can teach u about fiverr 4 free. Don't allow depression to snatch u out of dis world b4 ur time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
@Eruditor are u tired of digging abt me. That act of urs alone has made me the most influential poster on this thread...

Now go get a life bro

I have a great life. My folks are not broke. I eat well, sleep well, speak well and look good. An engineer per excellence, your nightmare on NL. Renowned for discombobulating and exposing charlatans like you!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Hehehehehehe grin his true wishes are coming out.

SomBaby, can you see?

ENGLISH 101

Dude anything or event that was postponed to a later date with no specific day or time is termed indefinite. U need help my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Telling me u attended NLNG interview or whatever further buttress d point that nobody wants to hire a daft dude. U are still jobless and miserable at dis point. If u are interested in keeping body and soul together while u wait 4 NNPC, I can teach u about fiverr 4 free. Don't allow depression to snatch u out of dis world b4 ur time...

See reasoning. Hahahahahaha!

Miserable? Depression? NNPC won't be an upgrade to my life except I am employed as a manager. Yet it is your dream job.

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

See reasoning. Hahahahahaha!

Miserable? Depression? NNPC won't be an upgrade to my life except I am employed as a manager. Yet it is your dream job.

Hahahahahahaha.

Men I was right all along, NNPC is nothing yet u are almost dieing here. My apologies I never knew u are a nut case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

ENGLISH 101

Dude anything or event that was postponed to a later date with no specific day or time is termed indefinite. U need help my guy

He is trying to teach me English? You, Rekeson?

I DON SUFFER! grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Men I was right all along, NNPC is nothing yet u are almost dieing here. My apologies I never knew u are a nut case

I am almost dying? Oh Geez. He is a comic.

I am here to expose you and your lies (even though they are inseparable).
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

He is trying to teach me English? You, Rekeson?

I DON SUFFER! grin grin

Guy typing in ms word then u copy and paste here doesn't make u anything. U are not my match in anything. I am just trying to size u up, that's why we are still having dis argument or whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Guy typing in ms word then u copy and paste here doesn't make u anything. U are not my match in anything. I am just trying to size u up, that's why we are still having dis argument or whatever

@emboldened, I agree grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

I am almost dying? Oh Geez. He is a comic.

I am here to expose you and your lies (even though they are inseparable).

Try harder cos d only thing u have been able to expose thus far is ur ignorance and ur UNEMPLOYABILITY status. U need a job real quick if not, I can't tell what will become of u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Try harder cos d only thing u have been able to expose thus far is ur ignorance and ur UNEMPLOYABILITY status. U need a job real quick if not, I can't tell what will become of u.

Lmaooooo. You wish.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

@emboldened, I agree grin

U have nothing more to prove men. So if u don't mind, get me a worthy opponent. U ONE BULLY ME ORIGINAL WAFI, guy dem never born that person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Bro, have you checked his profile and clicked on his NL posts?

This is what the jobless fool does for every topic everyday o. You wrestle with a pig, the pig has a nice time and you come out dirty.

Do u think any sane person will come out and say only a managerial position will be an upgrade for him while applying for GT positions all over the place?

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Bro, have you checked his profile and clicked on his NL posts?

This is what the jobless fool does for every topic everyday o. You wrestle with a pig, the pig has a nice time and you come out dirty.

Do u think any sane person will come out and say only a managerial position will be an upgrade for him while applying for GT positions all over the place?

Thanks for pointing that out bro. You are mouthed... Just wanted to send a message across to every corner of d earth dat nobody bully's rekeson for airing his innocent opinion....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

U have nothing more to prove men. So if u don't mind, get me a worthy opponent. U ONE BULLY ME ORIGINAL WAFI, guy dem never born that person

A rustic simpleton. A lying one. Pathetic.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

A rustic simpleton. A lying one. Pathetic.

Say something new Mr I eat fine, I dress fine, I am a lunatic or whatever u have to tell us. Get a job man
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Now the next time I post any information here or on any other board in this forum, just read it and keep walking. Don't quote me and tell me how u are all knowing and no one has the right to post anything that doesn't align with ur deluded reasoning. If u do, I will call u out and end ur Nairaland career. I am entitled to my opinion, and so are u.

PEACE
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

Say something new Mr I eat fine, I dress fine, I am a lunatic or whatever u have to tell us. Get a job man

You know why I won't bother correcting you for calling me unemployable?

We have different views about life. You are a bottom-of-the-pot feeder. You are ready to eat dung as long as you can mast.urbate and use your techno phone but I have higher aspirations and a very clear mandate. How do you think we would ever relate?

What an NNPC Manager will earn as monthly salary, a GT in ExxonMobil already earns and the upfront allowance a Manager gets in NNPC is just 1 or at most 2M Naira better than the upfront a GT with NLNG would get.

That's why when you are praying and fasting for NIMC and other zooplankton-like jobs, I can only laugh when you turn around to call me unemployed- because if I had those jobs, I'd consider myself unemployed too.

Reflect on this.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:
Now the next time I post any information here or on any other board in this forum, just read it and keep walking. Don't quote me and tell me how u are all knowing and no one has the right to post anything that doesn't align with ur deluded reasoning. If u do, I will call u out and end ur Nairaland career. I am entitled to my opinion, and so are u.

PEACE

Delu-delu-delusional!

I can guarantee you would think 3 times now before posting any lie on this thread (that is if you even post at all)
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by refreshrate: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
rekeson:

PEACE

Bloody hell

This is what i call statement of account!

Bro chill na abeg take it easy pls wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

You know why I won't bother correcting you for calling me unemployable?

We have different views about life. You are a bottom-of-the-pot feeder. You are ready to eat dung as long as you can mast.urbate and use your techno phone but I have higher aspirations and a very clear mandate. How do you think we would ever relate?

What an NNPC Manager will earn as monthly salary, a GT in ExxonMobil already earns and the upfront allowance a Manager gets in NNPC is just 1 or at most 2M Naira better than the upfront a GT with NLNG would get.

That's why when you are praying and fasting for NIMC and other zooplankton-like jobs, I can only laugh when you turn around to call me unemployed- because if I had those jobs, I'd consider myself unemployed too.

Reflect on this.

Spare me the mumble jumble. Tecno no be phone? I tell u say I be CBN?

Well help me thank God, I don manage upgrade go Innjoo Note...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Delu-delu-delusional!

I can guarantee you would think 3 times now before posting any lie on this thread (that is if you even post at all)

Why won't I post when I know my posts gives u nightmares..
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2015
rekeson:

Spare me the mumble jumble. Tecno no be phone? I tell u say I be CBN?

Well help me thank God, I don manage upgrade go Innjoo Note...

Mumbo-Jumbo. That's the word.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2015
rekeson:

Why won't I post when I know my posts gives u nightmares..

Posts give you or post gives you....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Eruditor:

Mumbo-Jumbo. That's the word.
U can do better dan dis Mr UNEMPLOYABLE
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Eruditor:

Posts give you or post gives you....
What else Mr UNEMPLOYABLE
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2015
oops we are already in a new day. Ok I am done with this madness. I can't waste another minute of my life replying one lowlife ....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2015
The following Four ( 4 ) Applicants , namely ;
( 1 ) Rekeson
( 2 ) Eruditor
( 3 ) Sombaby
( 4 ) Daydahvoo
had violated the rule 2.1 and 2.2 of NNPC
recruitment GT Act 2012/2015 as amended,
by:-
( 1 ) Diversified the intension of which the
Thread of NNPC December 6 Aptitude Test 1014
on Nairaland was Primarily made (ongoing job update)
for their PRIDE FIGHT.
( 2 ) Disturbed the peace of the Three ( 3 )
categories of 2012/2015 NNPC Awaiting
Employees, namely; EP, GT and OP by the above Mentioned reason.

By unanimous decision of Joint Applicants Board
of NNPC GT 2012 Till Date.

Without delay,
Rekeson and Eruditor;
Are thereby BAN from posting on the platform till on 30th Sept, 2015, with 2 times Apology respectively on 16th Sept, 2015.

While Sombaby and Daydahvoo Should Apologize
Three ( 3 ) times Before 2PM On 16th Sept, 2015
to all involved Three ( 3 ) categories Applicants.

For All Applicants,

Accountant General
Ayo.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2015
@ Mr Ayo take note....

I am sorry (3 times)

Loooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.