Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742730 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
NNPC signed contract with Chevron Nigeria limited.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by philfrey08: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pipo are really following this NNPC bottom to bottom.... o chim o! undecided
Gateman mess, una don sabi... es good o smiley
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Naso naa, as we continue to pray to God, we need to keep our ears on the ground. Enjoy and get more good info.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Ibe Kachiukwu has said that there are plans by the NNPC to sell off refineries that do not meet up the deadline for their rehabilitation.

NNPC boss, Ibe Kachikwu

While speaking to newsmen in Lagos recently, the newly appointed Group Managing Director of NNPC, Ibe Kachiukwu, has disclosed that there are plans by the oil corporation to sell off refineries that do not meet up the deadline for their rehabilitation.

"By the end of December when the 90-day ultimatum will expire, any refinery that does not work optimally will be sold. I am determined to make a difference during my tenure. We are losing N2.2 trillion monthly to refinery inefficiency. As at today, the average refining performance is 30 per cent.

"If by December, the refineries don’t work, I will export crude allocation and import refined petroleum products until we fix the refineries. Right now, the Port Harcourt refinery is showing signs that it will meet the December deadline. However, I am not saying Warri and Kaduna refineries will not meet the deadline, but I hope they all make it, so that we can continue to utilise our crude allocation to boost domestic refining," he said

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2015
http://www.forumspotz.net/get-set-for-trial-buhari-to-nnpc-looters/

There is hope ooo...can smell it, can even touch it...God's grace
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Amen
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lastmessenger: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
I just wish the NNPC management can make a general statement informing the NNPC hopefuls the true situation of this recruitment exercise.Keeping us in suspense is seriously worrying. This company should just do the needful thing which is to either go ahead with the recruitment or tell us they have cancelled it.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
lastmessenger:
I just wish the NNPC management can make a general statement informing the NNPC hopefuls the true situation of this recruitment exercise.Keeping us in suspense is seriously worrying. This company should just do the needful thing which is to either go ahead with the recruitment or tell us they have cancelled it.
Even if the recruitment is cancelled PCL will not tell you. Am surprise the current NNPC top management are not even aware of this recruitment.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pejuakinab: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is scouting for Ibe Kachikwu's replacement. He's moving up anyways... NNPC recruitment on "Pending", No shaking. We will hold on.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by nnejifelix: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls can sum1 4ward me 2007 gmat questions. Here z my email nneji_felix@yahoo.com. Tnx n God bless.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
nnejifelix:
Pls can sum1 4ward me 2007 gmat questions. Here z my email nneji_felix@yahoo.com. Tnx n God bless.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
UPDATE

You recall that I updated the house some weeks ago about the alleged plan of management of d various refineries to reduce the number of backup staffs as well as casual workers of the refineries.

Well sadly enough, at about 12pm today more than half of the backup staffs including a good number of casual workers of WRPC Warri Brach were thrown into the labor market. I don't know if same can be said of the other refineries.

But honestly, I don't know what to make of this development. On the positive side, it could mean that there are now enough vacancies to be filled. But on the negative side, it could mean that Kachiku is truly determined to downsize the staff strength of the refineries. If the latter is the case, then the on going recruitment process might be further delayed (we don't pray for such though).

The reason for the sack is simply lack of funds occasioned by the none functionality of some of the refineries, and also the dwindling oil prices.

I am not here to instill fear in your hearts, but rather I am simply reporting the true situation of tinz.....

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SirBrightoc(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for the update. I know certainly that "whatever will be will be". God will see us all through our dreams and destinies.

Once again, many thanks for the update. Some of us do appreciate your updates.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Huzzle001: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cutting-costs-will-improve-efficiency-profitability-kachikwu/

I think we should all peruse through this piece in order to have an insight of what the GMD thinks about the corporation and what his intents are.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thank you very much for the update. God bless you.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Huzzle001:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cutting-costs-will-improve-efficiency-profitability-kachikwu/

I think we should all peruse through this piece in order to have an insight of what the GMD thinks about the corporation and what his intents are.
Hmmm...so to all doubting Thomases...U can now see that Oga Ibe mean well for We and fellow Nigerians.All we need all is patience and prayer...We will soon grin widely!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
This recruitment has just received a divine touch for speed and it's happening quickly more than you could ever had calculated. In Jesus name. Mark this post and write this date and time. God bless all.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
gbonsquare:
Hmmm...so to all doubting Thomases...U can now see that Oga Ibe mean well for We and fellow Nigerians.All we need all is patience and prayer...We will soon grin widely!

Did you even bother to read the publication? what did he say there that has cleared doubts?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by straynger: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
I got my offer today regardless of [/b]my Hepatitis B status. To perfect the success, the company offers a comprehensive medical plan (worth #2million/annum), meaning raising money to buy the drugs needed to tame the virus is no longer my headache.

Thanks to guys like Threemg[b]
, cnnman[b][/b] and rugeddest[b][/b] for the encouraging comments. Guys that saw my post and ignore it I thank you too.

Success to all!

Peace!

straynger:

Hi house,

Am sorry to derail, I urgently need answers to these questions;

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests. 

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful). 

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me? 

Has anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so much in myself.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Vickug: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
[url][/url]Guys got new update, expect new GMD from the North East in the next few weeks, but recruitment on hold till further notice but let keep on praying. Please got info from high quarters. I don tire to wait oooo..... it is well.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Straynger, congratulations. Enjoy your new job in good faith. That is the goodness of God. ...surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life... God has granted your prayer you learnt from childhood now. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
straynger:
I got my offer today regardless of [/b]my Hepatitis B status. To perfect the success, the company offers a comprehensive medical plan (worth #2million/annum), meaning raising money to buy the drugs needed to tame the virus is no longer my headache.

, cnnman[b][/b] and rugeddest[b][/b] for the encouraging comments. Guys that saw my post and ignore it I thank you too.

Success to all!

Peace!

All thanks to GOD brother. Really happy for you. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
straynger:

Success to all!

Peace!

Congrats My Brother.....may the Lord bless you and keep you

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tunziepro(f): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
anyone in the house
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by xdamson: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
tunziepro:
anyone in the house

someone here
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by cnnman: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Any good news from nnpc?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CHINENYE86: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am still hopeful
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
CHINENYE86:
Am still hopeful

Ok
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
New NNPC GMD in a bit...

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.