Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. (837 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by dein77(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Marriage is a very crucial matter. To a large extend, it may determine the degree of our success in life. Exactly the reason why we should pay adequate attention tto it.

This thread is actually directed to the women folks though it also applies to the men.

If you ask a lady the number one attribute she wishes her husband to have, you will almost certainly hear HE MUST HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD or HE MUST BE GOD FEARING. It's the same with most women. To most of these women, everybody who shows some dedication to Church has the fear of God. This isn't the case.

A colleague of mine just separated from her husband of three years. I mean, they're divorced. We met a few weeks ago and got talking. Her wedding ring was conspicuously missing from.her ring finger, hence my curiosity.

She claimed she divorced him because he made an attempt to use her for some money rituals.

When I ask how they started, her reply startled me. She said she married him because he had the fear of God ( at least so she thought), and because they worship in the same church. Wrong reasons. Religious reasons. She's planning to start all over again.

It's insufficient to marry a man solely because he's a pastor or because he has the fear of God. Or because you both worship in the same Church. Marriage na serious matter ooo!!!!

Ensure your man has similar values and paradigms. Marry someone you're compatible with. Things happen. Ugly things do happen. Take your time. Do your dispassionate homework. Make your decision with a clear head. Don't allow anyone give you the religious gimmicks. Do not allow your emotions to be cloud your reasoning. Emotions are feelings; they are fleeting. Feelings can't be trusted.

To all those ladies believing God for a husband, I wish you the best. I pray You meet the person that will cherish, appreciate, and relish you forever.

Shalom....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Princecalm(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op how do you God fearing. His he God fearing because he goes to church.
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by pearlzy92(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Marriage is a serious business!!
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Space for sale
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mr Right has been dumped.
It's now Mr God Fearing... grin
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by engrtee(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
I will marry devil fearing man
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Taleeysun(f): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2014
The man was simply not God fearing, or she dosent know the meaning of God fearing.
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by MisterLongman(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Op you hit the nail on the head.
Religion has been a scam since time immemorial. Hypocrisy reigns supreme especially in those tongue-speaking, fire-spitting pentecostal churches
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice words Op. I think a lot of people dnt know what it means to be God fearing. You will see a lady dating a cheat/womaniser and because the love is sweet in the begining, she will easily call him God fearing. She will say he was sweet, caring and open. but he later changed. Nobody changed oo. We just only revealed our true selves thats all. Another lady will see a rich dude and because he spends on her well, she will say he is God fearing not minding the kind of lifestyle he lives or how he got his money. Some people see others that go to church regularly or disturb their neighbors at night with loud prayers as God fearing. They have bastardized that phrase too much.

Being God fearing is all about your actions, kind of lifestyle you live and the kind of mentality you have. Are they the kind that God approves? Do you allow God to be in control of your life and way of thinking? Or are you the type that goes to church always yet your lifestyle is the opposite? That is the meaning of being God fearing. Well, not all ladies that say they want God fearing men really want the God fearing men. People are always in the habit of saying one thing and doing another. Deep down, they know they want something else.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by dein77(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice words Op. I think a lot of people dnt know what it means to be God fearing. You will see a lady dating a cheat/womaniser and because the love is sweet in the begining, she will easily call him God fearing. She will say he was sweet, caring and open. but he later changed. Nobody changed oo. We just only revealed our true selves thats all. Another lady will see a rich dude and because he spends on her well, she will say he is God fearing not minding the kind of lifestyle he lives or how he got his money. Some people see others that go to church regularly or disturb their neighbors at night with loud prayers as God fearing. They have bastardized that phrase too much.

Being God fearing is all about your actions, kind of lifestyle you live and the kind of mentality you have. Are they the kind that God approves? Do you allow God to be in control of your life and way of thinking? Or are you the type that goes to church always yet your lifestyle is the opposite? That is the meaning of being God fearing. Well, not all ladies that say they want God fearing men really want the God fearing men. People are always in the habit of saying one thing and doing another. Deep down, they know they want something else.

Thanks for these words. Nothing to add.
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Human scamming others with God's name since 1400bc.
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by FLAWLES(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
They ll never get it...................(ladies)
Re: Ladies, Beware: That He's God Fearing Isn't Enough Reason To Marry Him. by Cholls(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2014
engrtee:
I will marry devil fearing man
my sister I say Amen! To that tongue

(1) (Reply)

What "Pet/cute" Names Do You Call Your Boo?? / Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? / How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.