Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before (2137 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Transgender: This Woman Was Once A Male U.S Marine - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by kakakoshina(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
I learnt nigerian girl does ask males out now!! U as a male what will b your reply, u Females can u and how will u put it?
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
A lady had asked me out b4,but mehn she was deep in the friendzone,can't phantom anytin romantic in her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by DeHero1: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
It's no big deal... I usually enjoy taking d whole thing as a joke until they get angry and leave d remaining expressions to die within them... anyway, they're meant to be toyed with.

I no fit let one girl divert my attention. If dem send her, I be missed call...
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by DeHero1: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
kakakoshina:
I learnt nigerian girl does ask males out now!!

Ur country is worse...
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2014
That is denigrating to the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Awho(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
What's the big deal in a woman asking a man out? Grow up guys, we all talk about 21st century buh we ignore d spice d@ seperate us from our four fathers. Ladies always go for what you want dont mind all this amatures..
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by kakakoshina(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
DeHero1:

Ur country is worse...
where are u from?
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Deejay1000(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
I dont see anytn wronq wif a qal askin a quy out joor dis is the 21st century #nas
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by motherlode: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by kakakoshina(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Females viewing dis ............. Can u??
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Sunkyphil(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2014
they do especially if the guy is cute
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by FLAWLES(f): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Op....i think u e STU.PID..9ja babes don't really do date(shey u no dey watch white films or dey don't watch it der in France?
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by justmag(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
kakakoshina:
I learnt nigerian girl does ask males out now!! U as a male what will b your reply, u Females can u and how will u put it?

Girl have asked me for before! It's highly unlikely that a nigerian girl would though! Girls out there have pride for days! Even if you look like trey songz the pride will still kick in!
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Sunkyphil(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op....i think u e STU.PID..9ja babes don't really do date(shey u no dey watch white films or dey don't watch it der in France?[/b]
dats was harsh
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by DorisK(f): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Yes I can. Actually I hav. But he started behaving funny nd doing shakara so I left him

3 Likes

Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
DorisK:
Yes I can. Actually I hav. But he started behaving funny nd doing shakara so I left him

About your profile picture: Are you a WELDER?

1 Like

Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2014
OP, pls let the title be more attractive

Change it to, Ladies, Can You Help By Professing Your Love To A Dude

Back to the topic=ยป

I see nothing nothing in it.. I gat no car, no private jet, not even running a 6 digit account but ladies have asked me out countless times wink

** just that most guys take ladies who ask them out with levity **
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by FLAWLES(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Sunkyphil:
dats was harsh
.sorry
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by ronald4lif(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Nothing wrong in a girl expressing her interest to a guy, I see it happen all the time, the world has gone beyond the stage where a guy would regard a woman as being in any lesser value just for expressing herself. I find it plausible and bold. If I know what I want and see it I will go fishing for it regardless my gender.
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by emperorchedda(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
The first girl that wooed me actually blocked me while I was coming out of a restaurant.

She used the infamous 'you look familiar line'...I was feeling uneasy right there and surprised because I knew where she was driving at so I assisted her by exchanging numbers before she asked for it. She was in her finals while I was in 200l so we dated till she graduated.

Some time ago one very bold young lady just winked at me and passed her phone to me to punch in my digits, I admired her courage.

I'm pretty much used it now....I make sure I accept any female 'wooer' in order to encourage girls to woo more guys and stop quit waiting for guys to woo them all the time

1 Like

Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by davroca16(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
emperorchedda:
The first girl that wooed me actually blocked me while I was coming out of a restaurant.

She used the infamous 'you look familiar line'...I was feeling uneasy right there and surprised because I knew where she was driving at so I assisted her by exchanging numbers before she asked for it. She was in her finals while I was in 200l so we dated till she graduated.

Some time ago one very bold young lady just winked at me and passed her phone to me to punch in my digits, I admired her courage.

I'm pretty much used it now....I make sure I accept any female 'wooer' in order to encourage girls to woo more guys and stop quit waiting for guys to woo them all the time
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by davroca16(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
emperorchedda:

now that's what am talking about bro. I don't see anything wrong with it. I have also had females do the same to me too. It make me respect them and even value them.....
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by kakakoshina(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks to all those who as widen my view, does who insulted us too anyway!!!! I started dis topic cus one of my friend is in something like dat!! But thinks d girl is cheap!! Waiting 4 d day a female will wooed me!!
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can do it, and I have.

The best thing for a guy to do is to take the initiative from the lady after she has passed her msg across initially. That way she's able to maintain her dignity and her respect for the guy shots up a notch.
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Mprex(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
I havent done that and I'm not planning to. Guys tend to look down on ladies that ask men out. I dont know why.

I'm bera safe than sorry
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by zubby29(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
thumbs up.d guy no mature
DorisK:
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by zubby29(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
thumbs up,d guy na leaner
DorisK:
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Awho(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
DorisK:

then he's a bit.ch azz nigga an amature i mean
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by zubby29(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
dats gud,bt der is notin like dignity for wat d heart wants.once u love somebody u can do anytin
MizAusta:
I can do it, and I have.

The best thing for a guy to do is to take the initiative from the lady after she has passed her msg across initially. That way she's able to maintain her dignity and her respect for the guy shots up a notch.
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Awho(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
I havent done that and I'm not planning to. Guys tend to look down on ladies that ask men out. I dont know why.

I'm bera safe than sorry

hey learn to swallow ur pride n accept rejection just in case it comes. Helloooo
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by Mprex(f): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Awho:

hey learn to swallow ur pride n accept rejection just in case it comes. Helloooo
no, i will not tongue
Re: Can U Ask A Male U LOVE OUT? Haven't Experienced It Before by prettyjo(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
the title of this thread is a no-no for me.what sort of English is this-"hasn't experienced it before" i.e. I has not experienced it before.gosh!!! please change it to HAVE".
#no insult intended just that it caught my eyes# thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? / Ladies And Their Strange Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.