Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? (2073 Views)

10 Things I Dis-like About Modern Girls / 15 Issues With Modern Ladies / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
most people will agree with me that 65% of modern girls can't cook properly(I don't mean indomie,eba,spaghetti) , by that I mean delicious foods that can make a man go crazy and love you more.

Men/guys love food(delicious food precisely), I found out recently the current BEST COOK IN THE WORLD IS A MAN.

Even the chef of THE PRESIDENT of NIGERIA is also a man so is the incoming president.

I dated couple of girls that cooked for me including my sister's but none can be compared to my mum's dishes.
I thought when you learn from your teacher you can even do better than him/she.

When it comes to girls and food its something else, guys what is the cause of this and what do you recommend?
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
I recommend u employ a male chef!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Acekidc4(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing is wrong with them!! Dem don use all the brain wey dem suppose learn do Fashion and Shakara finish!! Nothing oda than that dey their Empty Skull!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I recommend u employ a male chef!

and what if it turns out he is bleeping my wife?

And why on earth do I need a chef when I have a wife?
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Modern girls cook modern food--indomie! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2015
OGAofBOSS:

who can't cook indomie? My 7years old niece can cook it.

As a man I left 5k for food , came back from work and met indomie?

I will give you money for ticket to your father's house
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by ireneony(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2015
what u dont know is everyone is cook but not everyone is a good cook....
if one thing i like about myself is i cook very well
and always ready to learn new delicacy...
maybe because i learnt good food from my matanal grand mum and from loved ones around me..

op i think ur location is the cause why u cant a good cookgrin
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
ireneony:
what u dont know is everyone is cook but not everyone is a good cook....
if one thing i like about myself is i cook very well
and always ready to learn new delicacy...
maybe because i learnt good food from my matanal grand mum and from loved ones around me..

op i think ur location is cause why a good cookgrin

I will pretend all the jabbers you said are true.

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Be kind enough to allow them keep the bride price. grin grin grin
falconey:

who can't cook indomie? My 7years old niece can cook it.

As a man I left 5k for food , came back from work and met indomie?

I will give you money for ticket to your father's house
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:
most people will agree with me that 65% of modern girls can't cook properly(I don't mean indomie,eba,spaghetti) , by that I mean delicious foods that can make a man go crazy and love you more.[size=18pt](Apart from calabar women)[/size]

Men/guys love food(delicious food precisely), I found out recently the current BEST COOK IN THE WORLD IS A MAN.

Even the chef of THE PRESIDENT of NIGERIA is also a man so is the incoming president.

I dated couple of girls that cooked for me including my sister but none can be compared to my mum's dishes.

When it comes to girls and food its something else, guys what is the cause of this and what do you recommend?
The bolded is where you spoilt your post.

You have simply made it tribalistic. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
Be kind enough to allow them keep the bride price. grin grin grin

naah its the compensation for her service.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

The bolded is where you spoilt your post.

You have simply made it tribalistic. undecided

OK I will modify, thou the bolded is true.

No one can argue that
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

OK I will modify, thou the bolded is true.

No one can argue that
Well i've not tasted any food from a calabar woman and i've still eaten very good delicacies from women from other tribes.

So how can you conclude on that?

Topics like this are usually subjective.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Naija girls are not encouraging wen it comes to kitchen matters «but bedroom matters, a different ball game entirely».
Its hard 2day to find a girl who's ready to go into d kitchen and prepare a nice african meal for u, even if they cn, they are either too tired to do it. Its Jevinic 2day African spices 2moro. Mhen anygirl I'll be marrying must know her kitchen business very well and b willing to carry it out™
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well i've not tasted any food from a calabar woman and i've still eaten very good delicacies from women from other tribes.

So how can you conclude on that?

Topics like this are usually subjective.

this is the most common thing about the tribe's women.

They are very good with delicacies soup precisely, so as other tribe's women are known with one thing or the other.

With the bolded its subjective without it, its a general discussion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

this is the most common thing about the tribe's women.

They are very good with delicacies soup precisely, so as other tribe's women are known with one thing or the other.

With the bolded its subjective without it, its a general discussion.
Well I don't agree that one particular tribe of women are good cooks than another tribe.

I don't. smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Oahray: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:
most people will agree with me that 65% of modern girls can't cook properly(I don't mean indomie,eba,spaghetti) , by that I mean delicious foods that can make a man go crazy and love you more.

I dated couple of girls that cooked for me including my sister but none can be compared to my mum's dishes.

wait! You dated your own sister? shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well I don't agree that one particular tribe of women are good cooks than another tribe.

I don't. smiley

HMMMM OK let's leave the tribe iss aside.

Now what's the cause and your recommendation on modern girls and kitchen?

And how come a man is the best chef in the world?
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Oahray:
wait! You dated your own sister? shocked

Ok I see its not lucid enough for you to comprehend.

I dated couple of girls that cooked for me and also ate my sister's dishes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Oahray: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

I don't think there's anything wrong with a man being able to cook. Cooking isn't the same as having periods, that is naturally restricted to femalefolk.

A man who has passion for cooking should be able to cook better than a lady who does it only out of a sense of duty. It's a no brainer really.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Oahray: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

Ok I see its not lucid enough for you to comprehend.

I dated couple of girls that cooked for me. I also tasted my sister's dishes.
lol. Na you no write am well. Everything that comes after the dated in your sentence, is the object that receives the action of dating, including your sister.

Express yourself clearly as it's not your readers' duty to assume what you meant.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

People thrive better in places where you think they won't succeed.

Women think cooking is their personal birth right. They think it's something that's part of a woman. A man may find cooking as a hobby while many women already think cooking is the natural thing for them to do.

So many of them may find it lazy to stress themselves in cooking. It's no surprise to see a woman cook. But it will be a surprise to see a man that can cook and cook very well.

#MyPiece.

1 Like 319 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
OGAofBOSS:

Yes, u got it right.
Modern girl - modern food.
OP go for the "African girl", trust me u won't be disappointed.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Oahray:
lol. Na you no write am well. Everything that comes after the dated in your sentence, is the object that receives the action of dating, including your sister.

Express yourself clearly as it's not your readers' duty to assume what you meant.

yeah thanks a lot, I don't read my posts before I post them. I'll work on that.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by ritababe(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
I recommend u find a cooking school to attend, so that u can satisfy urself
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

People thrive better in places where you think they won't succeed.

Women think cooking is their personal birth right. They think it's something that's part of a woman. A man may find cooking as a hobby while many women already think cooking is the natural thing for them to do.

So many of them may find it lazy to stress themselves in cooking. It's no surprise to see a woman cook. But it will be a surprise to see a man that can cook and cook very well.

#MyPiece.

amazing piece.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

amazing piece.

No more shares again? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
ritababe:
I recommend u find a cooking school to attend, so that u can satisfy urself

this post is a joke right?
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by falconey(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

No more shares again? grin

LOL oga shares dey wella......500 shares coming up.
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by ritababe(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

this post is a joke right?

or maybe u can pay me to cook for u grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing compared to my mum and grandma likilikicious and sumptous food still learning from themm..
Re: What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food? by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

LOL oga shares dey wella......500 shares coming up.
shockedgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ur Addiction? / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How / Photo:Funny Even Cassavas Are Getting Wiser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.