Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) (25054 Views)

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Ezedon(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Is there a polling unit in the forest.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by ascaris(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Dgreatestt:

D question now is, what usefulness will dis card b to APC, cos inec already told us dat only PVC will b allowed for nxt year election..
I can only conclude that dis is more like a blackmail!!
Do you know meaning of cloning? You can only clone from existing forms.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
I smell something undecided

Set-up and lies!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
luvmijeje:

Emphasis on old voter cards because I know some of you don't read before you start commenting.
I thought I was the only one that saw where it's written that the cards are old. It's rather unfortunate that the PDP e-warriors, as usual, are not reason to have read word for word. If there is any party desperate to get Lagos State, it's the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by anonimi: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2014
kennaustine:
APC... Authentic PVC Cloners. grin

Can we consider:

Alternative PVC Cloners?

or

Adulterated PVC Cloners?
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by chamboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Waoh, Can't believe this Thrash hit Fp
The Pics on this Thread shows Card n Boxes with INEC stamp
Why didn't Police take a pics of the Card Initial location (when it was found in d bush)
So INEC actually claimed it, that means they had missing cards before and they didn't alert the Force n people about it..

Who is fooling who abeg

3 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by chamboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Waoh, Can't believe this Thrash hit Fp
The Pics on this Thread shows Card n Boxes with INEC stamps
Why didn't Police take a pics of the Card Initial location (when it was found in d bush)
So INEC actually claimed it, that means they had missing cards before and they didn't alert the Force n people about it..

Who is fooling u abeg
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by legendsilver(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Despite all what Saul in the bible did to deny David the crown, David still got it.
In another word;
No matter what GEJ planned to ridicule the opposition, his time is up. He has no other choice than to vacate the seat where his looting scandal has reached Baba God in Heaven. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by ascaris(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Dgreatestt:

D question now is, what usefulness will dis card b to APC, cos inec already told us dat only PVC will b allowed for nxt year election..
I can only conclude that dis is more like a blackmail!!

Do you know the meaning of cloning? It can be done with old stuffs like these ones.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
anonimi:

Can we consider:

Alternative PVC Cloners?

or

Adulterated PVC Cloners?

1 Like

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by niggi4life(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Why can't we all just sit down and build this country irrespective of our tribal or ethnicities or differences.
Nigeria is a very blessed country naaaa, why are we trying to complicate things. What's the way forward na?
If na Christian go rule us betta make we vote am na, if na Muslim no shaking, or even if na babalawo!!!!!
Ever since charlie boy and his wife celebrated 35yrs of being married i realized religion was just a Game
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by chamboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Any Graduate that believes this to b Opposition hardwork should b denounced his Certificate

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
Any Graduate that believes this to b Opposition hardwork should b denounced his Certificate

I truly can't understand how people will be so blatantly ignorant. Its just beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Ewedusoup(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
POPCORN NEWS....8-)
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
IdiAmin1:
On hearing about possible DSS raid on their data office, they hurriedly discarded the voters cards. As their little brain told them, they did that in their area. Party of wise fools undecided

dude are you this dull?

Read na
luvmijeje:

Emphasis on old voter cards because I know some of you don't read before you start commenting.

1 Like

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:
In the forest abi...Don't tell me animals have started voting shocked

Now you know... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by ibdeals1(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by colossus2: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Public Relations, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, said, “The materials were hidden in a swampy area in Seme. The police did not arrest any suspect because the area is not a neighbourhood. It is an abandoned location.

“Also, the INEC have duly been informed. We have shown them the recovered materials, although INEC eventually found them to be the old Voter Cards. However, the case is under investigation at the Area K Command.”

So many dumb folks on nairaland who affiliate every story to their opposite party due to blind patriotism.
You guys need to have a rethink about the nigerian society rather than attributing negative and biased convo on the ills of the nigerian polity.

3 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by legendsilver(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
aba bros, not all graduates are graduate na, some didn't allow school to pass through them. That's why they blindly support a government full of impunity, corruption and oppression

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by tess1(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
liberty300:
So someone can here to bluntly support shady characters in a computer room because they are apc. Now you see? Their arrest has lead to this...what do you have to say about that?

Sometimes, when you read some apc supporters comments on nairaland....you just, just...sit down and weep for the future of our country

Raiding was done at Ikeja office. Old Voters Cards were found in a forest along Seme border. APC went to drop the Old Voters Cards there.

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by HARDDON: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:

You modified your post and added punch. You know that's fraud, right?

BTW, APC is innocent until proven guilty

When will u stick out ur neck from ur bu77?

Isn't it obvious that d Almaj1ri Party for Crimes APC is out to plot n fail?
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2014
liberty300:
So someone can here to bluntly support shady characters in a computer room because they are apc. Now you see? Their arrest has lead to this...what do you have to say about that?

Sometimes, when you read some apc supporters comments on nairaland....you just, just...sit down and weep for the future of our country

bros this your comment day make me cry... I pray you are not among our leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by carbon1224(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Mods invalid source.take this off.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by olapluto(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
When I read this news yesterday, I knew it was a complete set-up. Incidence occured on the 6th of November, police found out it was just OLD VOTERS CARD being dumped, INEC dismissed its importance.
Fast forward 2 weeks after DSS were sent by PDP to harrass opposition, the news was given light to lend credence to PDP's gimmick

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
It is interesting to know that Police did not make any arrest because the area is not a neighbourhood. By implication if the area wAs a neighbourhood, innocent people unconnected to the crime would be arrested for a crime they know nothing about. Everyday Nigerian police are ar, torturing, dehumanising and parading 'suspects' for a crime they know nothing about. A country without intelligence yet they have invested overwhelmingly in religion, sponsoring pilgrimage to Holy lands, building national mosques and churches, doing mass weddings and donations to different religious affairs.
Kontunu! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by arewafederation: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Bull shiyyyt story. How did the police find it? With what technology? What were they doing in the forest? If the forest was indeed swampy, how come the cards, and envelopes look super clean like they just came out of someone's office?

This story is a damn lie planted to program people's minds towards a certain angle.

Indeed. It's an attempt to blakmail the opposition and sway the ever gullible, myopic Nigerians who will swallow these lies hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by RebelLeader15(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
, “The materials were hidden in a swampy area in Seme. The police did not arrest any suspect because the area is not a neighbourhood. It is an abandoned location.

Issorite.......

My Oga at the top is looking at you people

2 Likes

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by abes(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by olathunde(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
I would rather have that both parties APC or PDP step forward to tell us what they have to offer to bring back this country than supporters such as yourself (Cyberbaze) quoting two disjointed stories to pull the other party down. That is dirty politics which we the people should discourage. Picking stories out of context would not help either as both parties or non of them could have been responsible for this act.

Since you seem to be a fan of PDP, what is your client going to do about the ever increasing debt they have put us back into after this was cleared?.

What mechanism is being put in place to ensure justice is done because from my point of view, anything goes in Nigeria. If examples are made out of the people at the top, every other person would likely conform.

What you crafted is your opinion but it's healthier to tell us what you have for us and not fall to the popular saying 'first to report to police na him win'. Which is what everyone is doing by being the first to post on social media.

My 2 cents anywayz

Cyberbaze:

Sources
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-find-1700-voter-cards-inside-bush/

www.brandednaija..com

It would be recalled that earlier today, DSS stated that it destroyed Apc office in Lagos because of illegal cloning of the Voter's card. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2012658/apc-cloning-voters-cards-lagos/1

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
APC are now being exposed for their lies and hidden agenda.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by rosette08: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

If I abuse you now you go vex. It was clearly stated that these PVCs were probably the ones stolen from an INEC official. Is APC now INEC that they'll start printing PVCs and distributing to INEC officials?
Besides,dese are Old PVCs,don't mind them jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free / Super Tucano Aircraft Destroy ISWAP Armoury, Training Bases In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.