Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) (25061 Views)

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Frankestein08(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

And clonning Old Voters Card will serve a useful purpose for rigging 2015 card reading election? Take your time to think two times.

Moreover, if any party want to rigged election in Lagos or Nigeria not with 1,700 voters cards even Local Government election that number is insignificant. And mind you this very old Card had cease to be recognised since 2011, banks will not accept for identification.

what do you really knowing bout cloning! do you think you only clone stuffs to make an exact replica, they don't need the cards cos they got what they needed already, info bro, now they can clone em into d new permanent voters card. y'all so fast to attack every comment your low graded 1 pentium brain can't fathom...sighs
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
PDP always trying to make APC guilty since 1909 when i created this post ==> http://www.cyracksinternetbiz.com/2014/10/make-peerfly-maxbounty-cpa-accept-application.html
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
We know the plans of PDP, saTANists and jonathanians

Plans of war, evil and an UN-expected END.
plans from the pits of hell.....

BUT WE KNOW THAT THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL

.... We shall overcome him, we shall overcome him, we shall overcome Todayyyyyy....
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Frankestein08:

what do you really knowing bout cloning! do you think you only clone stuffs to make an exact replica, they don't need the cards cos they got what they needed already, info bro, now they can clone em into d new permanent voters card. y'all so fast to attack every comment your low graded 1 pentium brain can't fathom...sighs
I may not know much but getting third party definition will be better. Cloning in relation to computer/computing as defined by wikipedia is
In computing, a clone is a hardware or software system that is designed to function in the same way as another system
In this case, hardware...sometimes you these stunt supporters of this current dispensation of PDP and Jonathan actions lack comprehension ability and boldly displaying in public your high level of illiteracy and ignorance even though some of you calimed to be educated. Groups of educated illiterates.

Summary, when you clone something, you make the exact replicate of that thing.
Even my low graded 1 Pentium (may be you wish to say graded Pentium 1 because if you know the power of grade 1 Pentiums from Intel corporation in today market, you will know that they are among the best) brain is far better in processing of words in it complexity than combination of your celeron and AMD brains. smiley
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
MissMeiya:
For God's sake. Use illegal force to lock out unarmed civilian lawmakers. They can't do. Use media propaganda to hide your mistakes. They can't do. Common lie to frame the opposition. They can't do. I will never understand how such unintelligent people manage to get into power in Nigeria. How??

Seriously, how?

Tribal support.
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by makooma1: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good people of Nigeria pls I want to ask cos am confused.From 1999 to date hav we used PVC?if yes when?when did those cards got missing?did INEC inform anyone about the missing of the cards?. Nigerian we need yo be very smart
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Simplicityike: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why is it that everything Nija is doing there must be a fraud on it,what is our leaders travelling all over world doing Are they travelling to learn good from other countries or to teach order leaders how to fraud??
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Yung16(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am tired of hearing all this bullshit
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by Frankestein08(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

I may not know much but getting third party definition will be better. Cloning in relation to computer/computing as defined by wikipedia is

In this case, hardware...sometimes you these stunt supporters of this current dispensation of PDP and Jonathan actions lack comprehension ability and boldly displaying in public your high level of illiteracy and ignorance even though some of you calimed to be educated. Groups of educated illiterates.

Summary, when you clone something, you make the exact replicate of that thing.
Even my low graded 1 Pentium (may be you wish to say graded Pentium 1 because if you know the power of grade 1 Pentiums from Intel corporation in today market, you will know that they are among the best) brain is far better in processing of words in it complexity than combination of your celeron and AMD brains. smiley

Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by egat: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just another cooked story by NPF....when did they suddenly stepped up like d FBI? As far as am concerned the NPF i know,even if you keep those alleged voters card under their desk they can never find it... I can bet 2dollers on this!
Re: 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Cyberbaze:
ok. U think say Goodluck no de watch una? U think say he no know wetin Apc is up to? Up GEJ till 2030
I'm not sure you red the story at all.
[color=#990000][/colorAccording to the police, the recovered VCs, which had been handed over to the Independent National Electoral Commission, Lagos State office, are suspected to have been stolen from an INEC worker in the Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government Area.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, while confirming the recovery of the VCs, added that INEC had, however, found the recovered materials to be the old Voter Cards.
Now, what as Apc got to do with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Principles Guiding The Grant Of Stay Of Execution Pending Appeal / Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.