Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (74957 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
nellytivities:

Shey na Nelly's queen abi na queen nelly? Lol
Chuxx abeg wetin you put for the zobo?

Nth o... just fresh pinepples.... hw e dey taste 4 ur mouth?.....

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Onemansquad:
Oga chuks i nid chill bacardi wit suya make it snappy abg
shey na for only u or for all members of ur squad?....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
stuff46:

they only offer zobo here.
remember u gt alomo bitters.....

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
chuks87:

remember u gt alomo bitters.....
na for pipu like me bt omsquad na zobo he go take

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
chuks87:

shey na for only u or for all members of ur squad?....
na only me na

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Uchexxy:
Correct my guy.......ehen nelly's queen oya fire on.

lol.....Queennelly reporting .......

honey chucks87 r u sure u gave him zobo?

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
By the time the front door opened she was decent.
"The babysitter, " Joe said as a young girl stepped onto the porch and looked curiously towards the car.
"Grace Kelvin, " Hannah said, recognizing the teenager from across the street.
"Yeah."
Joe gave Grace a reassuring wave and the girl went back into the house. He ran a hand over his face and exhaled loudly.
They stared at each other for a long time. She held out her hand.
"I had a nice time. Thanks. Part of it were exceptional, but I'm marking you down for failure to complete. "
"You're the one who sat on the horn."
"Don't I know it."
He laughed at her, took her hand, his fingers closed around hers, warm and firm. "There we go with the bad timing again. "
She slid her hand free. "Good night, Joe."
"Good night."
She exited the car, closing the door quietly. She let herself into the house and walked on her toes across the tiled floor, in case her mother was still awake. She didn't want to talk now. She was still buzzing with arousal, disappointment and frustration. She reached her bedroom and eased the door closed. For a moment she simply stood there, her back pressed against the door.
Heavy with regret, she got ready for bed.

**********★★************

Joe felt like a kid. A Hot, dumb, inarticulate kid. He keep telling himself that Hannah was a dead end, still yet he couldn't stop himself from wanting her. But the fact still remains that she is going away, he was staying. There was no point pretending otherwise, even if the physical chemistry between them was hot enough to launch a rocket.
But the fact remains, he can't help the feelings building up in him, more especially when she is around.
He kept staring at the ceiling all Sunday night wondering if he is the only one it left an impression on.
If only she wasn't going away ...........
It was on his mind to ask if she really had to go, if maybe she couldn't delay her departure, hang around and explore this feeling between them.
But she'd been planning this trip for a long time. She'd told him over dinner how she'd already put it off once for her ex - fiance. He couldn't ask her to put it off again for him. What did he have to offer, after all? Neither of them had any idea what the future held. He couldn't ask her to delay her dream on the chance that things might work out between them. And what were the odds of that? Her broken heart, his blighted one. His kids. Plus all the usual problems most couples dealt with. It will be a miracle if they lasted a week.

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
stuff46:

lol..... why are you acting selfish naaa?
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
adeh39:
Nice one..... But d suspense is too much nau, do u wnt giv us high blood pressure? Abeg update fast joor. Thanks 4 d update. Expecting moooooooore

lol....no H.B.P
will try to update. ASAP
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Hahahaah....dem don catch am...lol
Loving this queen,you doing so well#stillfollowing

thanks dear.....
still updating ......
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

omavik took Malta Guinness......

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Queennelly:

lol.....Queennelly reporting .......

honey chucks87 r u sure u gave him zobo?
my queen, her majesty.... i gave him everytin, he wanted.
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2014
chuks87:

my queen, her majesty.... i gave him everytin, he wanted.
okay oooo I believe you...
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH ALL

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by LEvuls(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Queennelly:
HAPPY NEW MONTH ALL
Same to you grin

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2014
LEvuls:

Same to you grin

cool
LEvuls:

Same to you grin
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by LEvuls(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Nne kedu latest storia grin

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
chuks87:

omavik took Malta Guinness......

please retrieve it. Even if its remaininq a drop
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

lolzz...she asked for it... we give and dnt take back....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

4 wat reason?
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
chuks87:

lolzz...she asked for it... we give and dnt take back....
abeg,,tell am o...
Anyways,, hapi new mnth to u
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Bestlily(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Queennelly:

thanks dear
yhu r welcome!...
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omavik:
4 wat reason?

you are not permitted
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

you are not permitted
Not wen i took it wt d consent of Queennelly nd chucks87
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omavik:
Not wen i took it wt d consent of Queennelly nd chucks87
am the owner of the fridge
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

late
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by nellytivities(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Queen Nelly, please do and update. Nigerians don start. Shey you want make this place scatter? People don dey claim fridge and drinks and zobo. Everyone is getting exhausted with the wait. Oya o!
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

oga abeg... calm down..... but she done drink, clean mouth, throw away container... wetin i go do?
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omavik:
abeg,,tell am o...
Anyways,, hapi new mnth to u
tnx o... wish ya as well as those reading dis d same with unlimited blessing arriving in triple folds (amen)

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by toykathy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Queennelly, nyc plot u gat here. Lemme quickly take my seat only if u permit me. Weldone!
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
toykathy:
Queennelly, nyc plot u gat here. Lemme quickly take my seat only if u permit me. Weldone!
u dnt need our permission.... just grab any seat... *handles him ice cold zobo with a plate of made in mama nkechi kitchen pepper soup***
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by toykathy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
chuks87:

u dnt need our permission.... just grab any seat... *handles him ice cold zobo with a plate of made in mama nkechi kitchen pepper soup***

chai!! That zobo n pepper soup don suffer for my hand
*sits comfortably bsyd chuks87*
BTW i no be him o, i be her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.