Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). (4483 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2014
missdebs:
runs gehls are athletes, while ashawos are the prostitute kiss
Nairaland blood flowing in your vein *smh*
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Runs girl na the one when de enter flight(plane) to go fvck..they normally have this long eyelash on their eyes , they like sharwama, cranberries etc , on like ashawo wen like bread n egg or gala.. E.g of Runs girl *Tonto Dickey*

While Ashawo na the one when de stay cubicle , she can open her bunna for anybody #cripple, slowpoke , bricklayer, iron bender,watchnight etc# they are not stingy with their body e.g Cossy Orjiakor cry

#SEUN am sorry I used the name of ur Adada(tonto dickey) tongue cry

You na badt guy... Lol
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Runs girl na the one when de enter flight(plane) to go fvck..they normally have this long eyelash on their eyes , they like sharwama, cranberries etc , on like ashawo wen like bread n egg or gala.. E.g of Runs girl *Tonto Dickey*

While Ashawo na the one when de stay cubicle , she can open her bunna for anybody #cripple, slowpoke , bricklayer, iron bender,watchnight etc# they are not stingy with their body e.g Cossy Orjiakor cry

#SEUN am sorry I used the name of ur Adada(tonto dickey) tongue cry

You na badt guy...
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Sunkyphil(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
d difference b say ashawo get permanent 'office' while runs girl na everywhere b her office,also ashawo are cheaper grin
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by pyyxxaro: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
guffywealth26:

You na badt guy... Lol

Bros nooo , I just be normal boy's scout for the industry wink
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by pixar(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Runs girls:mobile
Prostitute: immobile undecided
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by zeestunner(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Ashawo no de train fowl cos her presence na temporary,na pay as you go buh runs girl fit be residence for ur house it depends sha plus most runs girl de form girlfriend lols and their payment de come in many folds
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by slimedge(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
RUNS gurls are high priced prostitutes while Ashawo,dat one na 'poku lowo e' (any amount, cheap& affordable) grin
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by slimedge(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
What will be the judgement of a married woman that is caught in the act of infidelity(CHEATING) in the following countries cool
(I). Nigeria
(II).USA
(III). Saudi Arabia
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Lovechyld101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Runz gurls don't do any tom dick and harry you have to have class, Cash and some Suave l0ok, a runz gal might reject you even if you wana pay million simply she don't fancy you most runs gurls do it not majorly for the money but for the Fun,stay current in fashion and look good among her peers coupled with expensive shoes,bags and jewelry and phones but as For ashewo's anything goes as l0ng as you can pay her price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / I Saw My Neighbor Giving My Landlord Wife Hard (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.