Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). (4499 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by terrymason(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
I know prostitute*LovePeddler* which are popularly called a*hawo are paid to have sex with and they have no feelings or string attach to the partner(customer) involve, but the part I don't get are the ones called "Runs Girl" who still get paid for sex. So what is/are the difference? Let the answers roll in!
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by tygaweezy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Runs gal na ashawo wey get class . @least its what they say. Lolz

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
The only salient features that differentiate them is that an ashawo has her own room to carry out operation while a runs girl makes use of her suitor's room to carry out operation grin

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by terrymason(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
tygaweezy:
Runs gal na ashawo wey get class . @least its what they say. Lolz
hahaha! As in 1st class,while ashawo na 2nd class or pass!
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by nickz(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
runs girls are neater,more composed and speak better english(s3x english)

go to a brothel and meet an ashawo and tell her you want missionary stylesad....i bet my last kobo she hits you with a bible...pathetic
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Runs girls are closet ashawos that have refused to own up to their calling cheesy
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
nickz:

go to a brothel and meet an ashawo and tell her you want missionary stylesad....i bet my last kobo she hits you with a bible...pathetic
Experience speaking like no man's business - Experience is good sha cheesy
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by kudiice(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Their only difference is packaging. Somthing like the case of Sango and Thor. All of 'em are prostitutes as long as they collect money and give sex.

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by chimerase2: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
There difference is ma ex is an ashewo while ma gal frnd is a runs gal undecided
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hahahaha y no co.ments from the ladies yet naw, i know say them not go talk especially the ones. that are runs girls and ash! D

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by nickz(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Experience speaking like no man's business - Experience is good sha cheesy
lol.....i wash my hands off this casetongue
i know nothing...just sharing what i suppose is general knowledgegringrin

ashawo:road-side dry gin measured with shots(ogogoro)
runs girls:bottled distilled gin (chelsea,seamans)

now when they are both given to a newbie,they taste the same.....only the "lords of the glass"grin know the difference

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2014
nickz:
lol.....i wash my hands off this casetongue
i know nothing...just sharing what i suppose is general knowledgegringrin

ashawo:road-side dry gin measured with shots(ogogoro)
runs girls:bottled distilled gin (chelsea,seamans)

now when they are both given to a newbie,they taste the same.....only the "lords of the glass"grin know the difference
Lmao. grin

When I see experience people in that game I'd always know tongue

Lmao @ Lords of the glass do know the difference grin grin grin
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by rawpadgin(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2014
What's the difference between PLANTAIN CHIP & KPEKERE

PACKAGING!

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by rawpadgin(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2014
What's the difference between PLANTAIN CHIP & KPEKERE

PACKAGING! grin

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by pyyxxaro: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Runs girl na the one when de enter flight(plane) to go fvck..they normally have this long eyelash on their eyes , they like sharwama, cranberries etc , on like ashawo wen like bread n egg or gala.. E.g of Runs girl *Tonto Dickey*

While Ashawo na the one when de stay cubicle , she can open her bunna for anybody #cripple, slowpoke , bricklayer, iron bender,watchnight etc# they are not stingy with their body e.g Cossy Orjiakor cry

#SEUN am sorry I used the name of ur Adada(tonto dickey) tongue cry

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by MisterLongman(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2014
They are all the same abii you don see "runz girl" for longman or oxford dictionary....
Maybe because the runz girls do their parole codedly but at the same time, no be every ashawo dey stand for roadside

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by slimedge(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
nickz:

...And what is missionary styleYou seem to be knowledgeable about this thread a lot o...
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by clubone05: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
I thought I have answered this b4....

the difference is the price consideration.
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by terrymason(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2014
slimedge:
...And what is missionary styleYou seem to be knowledgeable about this thread a lot o...
I dey wait o, mk he tell ours.
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by saaedlee: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2014
My friend used to say; "Asha-wo" get office, "Runs Girl" no get!
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by nickz(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2014
slimedge:
...And what is missionary styleYou seem to be knowledgeable about this thread a lot o.../
s3x position used on girls with cute faces (optional)
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Baddestguyp(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2014
girls are dodging this topic
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Anthony3850(m): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2014
I'll comment in d morning,, #space not for sale keep off!.... Snow dey fall like madt in anambra
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Exponental(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2014
run girls do it as part time n secretly but ashawo is her profession, she no send anybody.

Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Exponental(m): 1:39am On Nov 25, 2014
1. run girls do it as part time n secretly but ashawo is her profession, she no send anybody.
2. maybe d name
3. packaging. mostly corporate/ decently for runs girls n ashawo in skippy dresses.
4. most runs girl have agents while ashawo mostly dont av.
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by missdebs(f): 1:41am On Nov 25, 2014
runs gehls are athletes, while ashawos are the prostitute kiss
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by walanter(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2014
grass nah grass but nut all gt u high angry
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by msmon(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Lemme check encyclopedia britannica
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2014
kudiice:
Their only difference is packaging. Somthing like the case of Sango and Thor. All of 'em are prostitutes as long as they collect money and give sex.
The "Sango and Thor" got me laughing.
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by FLAWLES(f): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2014
A runs gal dos not pose on d road lyk 1model at night........she operate tru phone calls ad by travelling................A prostitute s much cheaper.. Stay on d road side+u just fvck dem ad don't try touching them(boobs ad kissing s not aloud*but d oda way round 4a runs gal)
Re: What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Ashawo na full time job,runs girl do that' as part time job

I Just Lost My Virginity / Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex / See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants