Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) (5728 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

If God has the ability of stopping Satan why can't he stop him right now as we speak?
God does have the power, but he won't; at least not yet, and for good reasons too.
You know the Adam and Eve story?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

A seemingly righteous man is as well imperfect.

Do you know the meaning of righteous at all?.

Please check your dictionary and come back to answer my question. But if you don't have a dico, tell me in other to provide you with its meaning.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Please check your dictionary and come back to answer my question. But if you don't have a dico, tell me in other to provide you with its meaning.
do muslims know what it take to be righteous? You only believe in good deed. What do you understand of the righteousness of God?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by honourhim: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Weah96:

These stories were compiled by mad people.

Are you sure of what you ve said?
And if they were not mad let madness come upon you. Do you agree?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

VERY SIMPLE

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 67:
But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.

* Repent

* Believe

* Do righteous good works

Shikena u don attain salvation be that ....No need for someone dying for your alleged sin, a sin you know nothing about.
it a shame you dont understand the righteousness of God, the verse you quote say WORK RIGHTEOUSNESS .

The idea that God's love and salvation can be earned through good
deeds is a common belief in islam, A verse from the
Psalms specifically ties salvation to belief:
" Because they did not believe in God, And did not trust in His
salvation. (Psalm 78:22)"
Another verse indicates quite clearly that humans are unable to
intercede on their own behalf because of our lack of righteousness:
"And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there
was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to
Him; And His righteousness upheld Him. (Isaiah 59:16) "

So how do you become righteous enough to be acceptable in the eyes of God?The law of God is good and does not represent just suggestions for
righteous living. However, no person (other than Jesus Christ) has ever kept the entire law. Because of these failures on our part, God has
provided a means by which we can be declared faultless under the
law. Jesus paid the penalty for sin such that His righteousness is
imputed to us through faith in Him. It's a great deal. He takes our sin
and gives us His righteousness through faith.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Weah96: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
honourhim:

Are you sure of what you ve said?
And if they were not mad let madness come upon you. Do you agree?

LOL. Child!
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

God does have the power, but he won't; at least not yet, and for good reasons too.
You know the Adam and Eve story?

If God has the power to stop evil But refuses to stop evil that means God supports evil.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

If God has the power to stop evil But refuses to stop evil that means God supports evil.
*sighs* Oh....okay.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by SegunFlames(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
I thought you were a christian shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
MzNelly:

*sighs* Oh....okay.

So you agree?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2014
SegunFlames:
I thought you were a christian shocked

lipsrsealed

Ok
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Dapo777:

So you agree?
No.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Dapo777:

how can you express your love to someone without trial? Freewill without two option, is'nt is partial Freewill? Evil must exist for man to chose to hate or love God,the world you ask for is not here,it heaven.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:
do muslims know what it take to be righteous? You only believe in good deed. What do you understand of the righteousness of God?

This was my question, please answer it.

Can we call a righteous man in the eyes of God a sinner/imperfect?

How about a blameless man in the eyes of God? is he also imperfect/sinner?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This was my question, please answer it.

no body, no not one is RIGHTEOUS in the eye of God. How can you earn the righteousness of God? Can your good work earn the holiness of God?if good work can qualify you to earn the righteousness of God, then no need for religion, bible say even the tax collector do more than good, can we called them righteous?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2014
MzNelly:

No.

So you agree It's not the right time for God to solve these problems we are facing in this world.

Are you actually Happy with the way things are on earth?

And you are satisfied with God's nonchalance towards the problems. undecided
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
SMH
malvisguy212:
it a shame you dont understand the righteousness of God, the verse you quote say WORK RIGHTEOUSNESS .

Its shame that you are ignorant undecided undecided, in your eagerness to discredit that verse you forgot that the verse states three (3) conditions to attain salvation in Islam, so all you could see is work righteousness? forgeting that it was arranged in sequence.

If you don't repent how will you believe, if you don't believe how will you work righteousness?. The Quran is enough and simple to understand

The idea that God's love and salvation can be earned through good deeds is a common belief in islam, A verse from the Psalms specifically ties salvation to belief:
" Because they did not believe in God, And did not trust in His
salvation. (Psalm 78:22)" Another verse indicates quite clearly that humans are unable to intercede on their own behalf because of our lack of righteousness: "And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him; And His righteousness upheld Him. (Isaiah 59:16) " So how do you become righteous enough to be acceptable in the eyes of God?The law of God is good and does not represent just suggestions for righteous living. However, no person (other than Jesus Christ) has ever kept the entire law. Because of these failures on our part, God has provided a means by which we can be declared faultless under the law. Jesus paid the penalty for sin such that His righteousness is imputed to us through faith in Him. It's a great deal. He takes our sin and gives us His righteousness through faith.

So you had to search google and the copy/paste what you don't even understand??

Again answer these questions:

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:
how can you express your love to someone without trial? Freewill without two option, is'nt is partial Freewill? Evil must exist for man to chose to hate or love God,the world you ask for is not here,it heaven.

But the freewill upon who the evil is done is hampered While only the evil doers are exercising their free will, take the baby sitter that brutally beats the toddler for instance. The baby sitter is exercising her free Will over the toddler, against the free will of the toddler.

if God truly cares Abt the freewill of everyone, he should protect That's toddlers freewill ,But Since God didn't do anything throughout the beating,that means God only support the freewill of the baby sitter And doesn't care about the freewill of the toddler who doesn't want to be beaten

And later you would say God wants our freewill. The person that is being bartered does God has the interest of that person's freewill?

Think!
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:
no body, [size=15pt] no not one is RIGHTEOUS in the eye of God [/size] . How can you earn the righteousness of God? Can your good work earn the holiness of God?if good work can qualify you to earn the righteousness of God, then no need for religion, bible say even the tax collector do more than good, can we called them righteous?

So Yahweh was lying when he said Noah is a righteous man before him.

Genesis 7:1 "I have seen that [size=15pt] you are righteous before Me [/size] in this generation",

Now answer the question.

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

So Yahweh was lying when he said Noah is a righteous man before him.

Genesis 7:1 "I have seen that [size=15pt] you are righteous before Me [/size] in this generation",

Now answer the question.

◄ Hebrews 11:7 ►
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear
built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world
and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

Dint you read my comment? You cannot define righteousness for God,no body is righteous in the eyes of God,the man must believe in the righteousness of jesus to be called righteous.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:
SMH

Its shame that you are ignorant undecided undecided, in your eagerness to discredit that verse you forgot that the verse states three (3) conditions to attain salvation in Islam, so all you could see is work righteousness? forgeting that it was arranged in sequence.

If you don't repent how will you believe, if you don't believe how will you work righteousness?. The Quran is enough and simple to understand

So you had to search google and the copy/paste what you don't even understand??

Again answer these questions:

the verse you quote is satanic, there is a satanic manipulation, you can not atain salvation by Good work. Only God can defined righteousness for me, i cant do it my self, open your eyes the quran is a trap satan set for mankind to enter hell.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:

◄ Hebrews 11:7 ►
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear
built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world
and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

Dint you read my comment? You cannot define righteousness for God,no body is righteous in the eyes of God,the man must believe in the righteousness of jesus to be called righteous.

Don't quote the book of hebrew for me undecided undecided

You know i got nothing ti do with paul...
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:
the verse you quote is satanic, there is a satanic manipulation, you can not atain salvation by Good work. Only God can defined righteousness for me, i cant do it my self, open your eyes the quran is a trap satan set for mankind to enter hell.

SMDH
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

paul is righteous than your Muhammad.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
malvisguy212:
paul is righteous than your Muhammad.

Have a nice day angry
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

"For Thy salvation I wait, O LORD. (Genesis 49:18)
But Moses said to the people, "Do not fear! Stand by and see the
salvation of the LORD which He will accomplish for you today; for
the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see
them again forever. (Exodus 14:13)
"The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my
salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God,
and I will extol Him. (Exodus 15:2)

only God is my salvation, you cant saved your self
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Have a nice day angry
thank you, same to you.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by honourhim: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Weah96:

LOL. Child!

Obviously this shows you were not sure of what you said. You just made the usual nonsense noise that small minds make concerning the bible. Try and grow up. See why people should not take your opinion on issues seriously? Atheist my foot.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Dapo777:

So you agree It's not the right time for God to solve these problems we are facing in this world.

Are you actually Happy with the way things are on earth?

And you are satisfied with God's nonchalance towards the problems. undecided
Do you know the challenge Satan posed to God in the garden of Eden when he tempted Eve? You don't, yea? Well, lemme tell you....
He specifically questioned God's right to rule, His sovereignty. In other words, Satan said God wasn't fit to rule us and he wanted bad for his people. Satan nominated himself as the best candidate to rule humans and Adam and Eve followed him as their ruler.
Now, what will God do? His right to rule was being questioned and the humans stumbled. Don't forget the angels too were watching. Let me aid you in understanding how God felt.

Imagine you're a Maths teacher. You were in class one day, discussing on Algebra. A miscreant in the class debates with you and boldly says you're teaching crap, that he has a better way of solving the equation. You hand him the marker/chalk, he walks up to the board and begin solving. You know he won't get it right in a million years, because apparently, you know better, so you let him be. You also know that some of your students have taken his side so you won't just tell him to leave the board, otherwise it would send a wrong message.
Tell me, would you really help that student in solving it correctly?

Do you understand this illustration? If not..... :/
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Geeblaze4(f): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
So op is going to hell abi?e no concern me but as for me I'm going to heaven,who wants to follow me?undecided
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
MzNelly:

Do you know the challenge Satan posed to God in the garden of Eden when he tempted Eve? You don't, yea? Well, lemme tell you....
He specifically questioned God's right to rule, His sovereignty. In other words, Satan said God wasn't fit to rule us and he wanted bad for his people. Satan nominated himself as the best candidate to rule humans and Adam and Eve followed him as their ruler.
Now, what will God do? His right to rule was being questioned and the humans stumbled. Don't forget the angels too were watching. Let me aid you in understanding how God felt.

Imagine you're a Maths teacher. You were in class one day, discussing on Algebra. A miscreant in the class debates with you and boldly says you're teaching crap, that he has a better way of solving the equation. You hand him the marker/chalk, he walks up to the board and begin solving. You know he won't get it right in a million years, because apparently, you know better, so you let him be. You also know that some of your students have taken his side so you won't just tell him to leave the board, otherwise it would send a wrong message.
Tell me, would you really help that student in solving it correctly?

Do you understand this illustration? If not..... :/

Lol That's a flawed illustration.

You are making it look as if Adam And Eve knew the devil before they were tempted by the devil. That illustration doesn't fit.

Because the students already know the miscreant, But Adam And Eve didn't know the devil,So why can't he destroy the devil before he gets a chance of misleading adam and eve?why is God waiting for the devil to destroy all man kind just to prove What silly point?

Wait sef.

What point is God trying to prove by folding his arms And watching Satan cause havoc?

What sort of a father would watch an enemy destroy his children And say 'I am waiting for the right time"

What the fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics / Share Your Best Easter Quotation / Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.