Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) (5741 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by deleib(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:

But i showed you where John is believed to be righteous, is'nt it?

What makes everyone imperfect?

As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all gone out of the way; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one." Romans 3:10-12

Paul wants us to believe here^^ that no one becomes righteous through the works of the Law. But there are many whom God called "righteous". From Genesis 7:1 where He says to Noah, "I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation", there are many references to "righteous" men. Take an exhaustive concordance and look under the word righteous.
YES Rilwayne, Apostle Paul is talking about unrighteousness embeded in works of law. He talks abt the fact that the jew and greeks are under sin which make them to think they are unrighteous.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Geeblaze4:
:Dyay!i won!oya come make we go heaven tongue

As if u wld accept to be killed right now to go heaven. cheesy
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Tomytomy3: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
12000 heaven and 12000 hell,very soon you will start removing your cloths. God have mercy.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Weah96: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tomytomy3:

12000 heaven and 12000 hell,very soon you will start removing your cloths. God have mercy.

Strangely enough, there aren't any mad people here in Atlanta.

I don't know where they are being kept. Hahaha.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Geeblaze4(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dapo777:

As if u wld accept to be killed right now to go heaven. cheesy
haba now!lemme pity my mama small and i still have to fulfil God's purpose for my life
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Geeblaze4:
haba now!lemme pity my mama small and i still have to fulfil God's purpose for my life

So making heaven is not part of God's purpose for your life.

So you care about your obligations to your mum than making heaven.

The cognitive dissonance of some Christians is So risible. cheesy
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tomytomy3:

To you only Christian version of heaven and hell exist. But not in reality

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Go-Hi/Hell.html

http://m.neatorama.com/2007/03/23/heaven-and-hell-according-to-various-religions/
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Geeblaze4(f): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

So making heaven is not part of God's purpose for your life.

So you care about your obligations to your mum than making heaven.

The cognitive dissonance of some Christians is So risible. cheesy
you just don't want to understand,what about the purpose GOD created you on earth for...uhmm?i won't quote you again and I rest my case!
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Geeblaze4:
you just don't want to understand,what about the purpose GOD created you on earth for...uhmm?i won't quote you again and I rest my case!

What purpose did God create you on earth for?

It's funny how important Christians say heaven is,yet a lot of them don't put heaven on their scale of preference,rather they talk about their obligations to their family members,their purpose on earth bla bla.

My dear subconsciously your instinct doesn't believe in the existence of heaven,you were only made to believe it because of your religion.

If you truly believe heaven exist and that you are sure of making heaven,you would be happy to offer yourself to die,because you would know that you are going to heaven. Unfortunately that's not the case.

BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HEAVEN,SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

#fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha / Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? / Thank God It's Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.