Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form (2794 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by jomarq(m): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2014
The front runner presidential cadidate of apc muhammdu buhari, have return his nomination form to the party sectariate abuja. sunnewsonline.com
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Abiolainfo: 4:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Ahead of the December 10 presidential primaries of the All
Progressives Congress, former Head of State, Maj. General
Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), on Monday returned his
nomination and expression of interest forms.
Buhari is the second aspirant to do so.
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakkar had earlier
submitted his.
In his brief remarks during the occasion, the aspirant
expressed appreciation to the National Chairman of the
party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, and members of his team
for making themselves available to receive the forms.
He also used the occasion to comment on last week’s police
invasion of the National Assembly.
Buhari said, “It is a distressing situation where those who
are supposed to protect the constitution are the ones that
are undermining it.
“That place is a House Representatives and for the Senate;
they are sacred places. They shouldn’t go there as members
of law enforcement agencies, much less fire teargas and
harassing them. They are breaking down and undermining
the constitution and if they are doing that, who is going to
correct (them)?” --- Buhari

Punchng.com
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Caseless: 4:23am On Nov 25, 2014
jomarq:
The front runner presidential cadidate of apc muhammdu buhari, have return his nomination form to the party sectariate abuja. sunnewsonline.com
u see ur life? To lie in beta english sef, u nor fit.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by vicadex07(m): 4:24am On Nov 25, 2014
If this is true, I swear pity will die a natural death before 2015. PDP has already swallowed suicide pills and the effects and symptoms are already showing. I don't need to mention any pointers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by simplemach(m): 4:42am On Nov 25, 2014
So let him go and print more voters' card to be able to secure the victory.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Anoruo(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Buhari my candidate. Who will I vote for now? cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by ellalina(f): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2014
if true
them am voting for apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 25, 2014
nitwits everywhere grin

Who obtain form no go return am before

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Burger01(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
u see ur life? To lie in beta english sef, u nor fit.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Burger01(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2014
blizard44:
nitwits everywhere grin

Who obtain form no go return am before
I wonder o. Illiteracy nor good o. As if Buhari jettisoned his presidential ambition. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by IamLEGEND1: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by IamLEGEND1: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2014
make i hear say Buhari return him nomination form.

dat old man just doesn't knw when to move aside and let others test their abilities as our very own figurative moses
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Mcbussy(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2014
To me,its not about buhari or gej....I'll vote for any other party aside from pdp grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by laurel03(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2014
#TeamtiredofPDP# as 9ja presido
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by psyqs(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
I guess d OP jst read d headline.
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Returned his completed nomination form

No wonder you folks take WAEC for years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Kentox(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Good for him
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Kentox(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Good for him.
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by nairalife2013(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
ellalina:
if true
them am voting for apc
grin
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Brendaniel: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2014
@ op your title should be, Buhari submits his completed nomination form.....
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by alotofgrace(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
i wonder where he went at first undecided

so what new thing did he write on the form?

hope not PRO grin
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by jumu: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
igbos are illetrats

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Idrismusty97(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
What's the big deal? Atiku summits his form also. Who wouldn't?
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2014
ellalina:
if true
them am voting for apc

I hope to see apc cry after the election.
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by donmalcolm21(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God, GeJ now has a walk over
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Idrismusty97(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Thank God, GeJ now has a walk over
Please go and spend more time in the Food section! smiley
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by JEITO: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
So na "returned" dey cause plenty wahala so undecided
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
jumu:
igbos are illetrats
irony of life...
Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by Fweshdude(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mcbussy:
To me,its not about buhari or gej....I'll vote for any other party aside from pdp grin
Almost same here, i dont fan any party PDP or APC.

I just believe the minute GMB is declared president some of those bastard, corrupt politicians on top will make for an escape.

He is a no–nonsense leader and that`s what nigeria needs at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form by donphilopus: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
jumu:
igbos are illetrats

Bros, abeg no dey yearn like that joor. Even you sef no cum even spell the so-called Illiterate well. Smh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Armoured Suvs From Yaguda / Jega Blast Fayose, Accuses Him Of Breaking Several Decorum Rules Of Nigeria. / Jonathan Wants Me To Be Vice President In An Interim Govt Being Planned - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.