Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship (2777 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Please don't laugh me this is happening to me.
For like 3yrs now I have end up dating girls already in a relationship.i don't know what's is really going on,if I have feelings or wooed 1000girls,believe me all the 1000girls are already in a relationship,but sometimes I decide to date them (because I believe am gonna win the heart totaly)if i really like d gal and which can be mutual sometimes.the last two gf I had were in another relationship,I am always at the receiving end because I don't get the attention I always want.i was the one that disflowerd my ex,believing I don capture her totally but that's a lie.i broke up with her when I can't continue.
The reason why I opened this thread is because am already in that kind of situation again,but this time I don't want to loose her.what can I do?

If you like abuse me,I know my own problem is little compare to yours

3 Likes

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by msmon(m): 4:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Because someone is already dating someone.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by kilokeys(m): 4:56am On Nov 25, 2014
bros.. girls are like monkeys
. leaping from branch to branch.. they wouldnt totally rest on the next branch unless its strong enough.

u r a complementary boyfriend ( maybe u have d.ic.k and no money or u have money and no d.ic.k)

something is amiss.. u could ask them what they like about u. and decipher what they dont.
adjust. and ull be the perfect man to be with wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2014
It is 100% your fault. Try to know them well before making your intentions known. Study them well............
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is 100% your fault. Try to know them well before making your intentions known. Study them well............
I know it's my fault,but am telling you if I woo a 10yr old gal today,it most likely she is already in a relationship
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
I know it's my fault,but am telling you if I woo a 10yr old gal today,it most likely she is already in a relationship
lols..... Are you saying that there are many Yerimas out there?

Listen bro, I do not walk up to a woman that I do not know much about her and start asking her out. That is crazy imo.

I must know some certain things about her before telling her what's on my mind.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

Listen bro, I do not walk up to a woman that I do not know much about her and start asking her out. That is crazy imo.

How is it possible to approach a gal now and start asking her out.i always know they are in relationship,but always wanna squeeze my self inside,and always come back crying
I mean it's hard for me to come across single girls
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by clevvermind(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Maybe u should ask her first ''are u in any relationship''? Listen to her reply.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
Maybe u should ask her first ''are u in any relationship''? Listen to her reply.
And the reply is always yes, so do you suggest I should wait til a girl says no to that...if that's the case i might wait til the second coming
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Op relax.............that's because its hard to find single gals
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op relax.............that's because its hard to find single gals
Single gals scares die...
Where can I find em single girls
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by clevvermind(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
And the reply is always yes, so do you suggest I should wait til a girl says no to that...if that's the case i might wait til the second coming
there are many single ladies nt hooked up to any guy everywhere na. Like one guy said just keep studying the said lady. Find out if she is with a guy already. Just ask questions.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
Single gals scares die...
Where can I find em single girls
.Hotels.............

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by pafra(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Go for deliverance, you could be under a cusre. The earlier d better, don't look at it as a coincidence

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by bigiyaro(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Guy, if u want really single girls, go to brothel or primary school, even the primary school sef, most of them don dey do bf n gf sins primary 5 n starts phuckin in js1.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by phorget(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
For like 3yrs now I have end up dating girls already in a relationship.i don't know what's is really going on,if I have feelings or wooed 1000girls,believe me all the 1000girls are already in a relationship,but sometimes I decide to date them (because I believe am gonna win the heart totaly)if i really like d gal and which can be mutual sometimes.the last two gf I had were in another relationship,I am always at the receiving end because I don't get the attention I always want.i was the one that disflowerd my ex,believing I don capture her totally but that's a lie.i broke up with her when I can't continue.
The reason why I opened this thread is because am already in that kind of situation again,but this time I don't want to loose her.what can I do?

Nah wa o! One man's meat is another man poison. Guy why are u so bothered about a girl Who is already in a relationship? If the girl gives u a green light despite her being in a relationship then i see no reason why u should start botherin urself about her Main Guy. Their's Joy in being a side Guy. A side Guy could be attributed to 'a spare tyre',less responsibilities. Enjoy ur status while it last.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by 100Cents: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
" Every girl is in a relationship "..

Learn ways to make any girl you want to chose you in preference to other men..

Are you needy, always calling her, showing too much care or suffocating her ?

You are a handsome guy any lady will need. When you start toasting a girl, please observe her reaction to everything you do. If she is a girl that doesn't like attention, take note, if she is a girl that doesn't like you calling everyday, take note, if its a girl who likes you calling 3 times daily, take note.

You don't wait for her to tell you what she doesn't like. You pick those things from her reactions and stop them. She starts needing you when you stop needing her so much.

Some guys are also too prone to begging ladies. Everything you say to her in a beggarly tone is a step towards weakening your position in a relationship. Being romantic is different from being beggarly.

No matter how handsome or rich a guy is, a lady will easily get tired of him if she perceives he is the weak type.

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
You are exaggerating Joor.
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by kakakoshina(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Sincerely!!!! All Female u ask will always says dey are in a relationship but ask males........ My man Na Single oooooo!!!! My question is "if guys are single den who are d females dating?

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Charles4075(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
kakakoshina:
Sincerely!!!! All Female u ask will always says dey are in a relationship but ask males........ My man Na Single oooooo!!!! My question is "if guys are single den who are d females dating?
My brother, as the tin tire you na so e tire me ohh.. 80 percent of guys go say #Teamsinglle#, why 95 percent of girls go say them dey into relationship. Who dem come dey date ni? Abi na Ghost or spirit?

1 Like

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

Gbam!
U'r on point
I wonder how some guys ask a girl dey barely know out

Me fitn't o
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:

Ipledge:

[quote author=Ipledge post=28322466] GUY U AV TO CHECK URSELF
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
You should be that they even opened up to you,rather than taking you for a monkey..

All ladies are into relationship in one way or the other.

You should know how to play your game well..
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by chimerase2: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Wich gal for dis naija way no get boi frnd undecided
U want make hunger kill dem
I swear op u mumu small undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Cholls(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:

my brother sorry
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Tymax:
You are exaggerating Joor.
It's true,but the thing is sickening
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2014
100Cents:
" Every girl is in a relationship "..

Learn ways to make any girl you want to chose you in preference to other men..

Are you needy, always calling her, showing too much care or suffocating her ?

You are a handsome guy any lady will need. When you start toasting a girl, please observe her reaction to everything you do. If she is a girl that doesn't like attention, take note, if she is a girl that doesn't like you calling everyday, take note, if its a girl who likes you calling 3 times daily, take note.

You don't wait for her to tell you what she doesn't like. You pick those things from her reactions and stop them. She starts needing you when you stop needing her so much.

Some guys are also too prone to begging ladies. Everything you say to her in a beggarly tone is a step towards weakening your position in a relationship. Being romantic is different from being beggarly.

No matter how handsome or rich a guy is, a lady will easily get tired of him if she perceives he is the weak type.
Your 100cent is like 1000usd,if I should be sincere to myself,am weak,I don't like hurting girls...I say sorry to every little thing
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.Hotels.............
Lol that's funny

Are you single?
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
Lol that's funny

Are you single?
.YAP...buht am kul(wan2 gv it a brk)
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by kakakoshina(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Charles4075:
My brother, as the tin tire you na so e tire me ohh.. 80 percent of guys go say #Teamsinglle#, why 95 percent of girls go say them dey into relationship. Who dem come dey date ni? Abi na Ghost or spirit?
bro I wonder o!
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.YAP...buht am kul(wan2 gv it a brk)
Me too I wanna go on break,we meet after the break grin
Re: I Always End Up Dating Someone Already In A Relationship by ibnjarir93(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ Op what I do knw is dat the world is overpopulated with gals. Hw come u find it difficult 2 get d ones dat are nt in relationship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander / Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.