Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man (2589 Views)

The Biafra Struggle: How Riot Is Controlled In Other Countries / Goodluck Jonathan Is Controlled By Jezebels- Fani Kayode (January 2014) / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by stevecantrell: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
The place is swarming with rude fools pretending to be African. You know yourselves. I've exposed some of you already. What's the point of your lame propaganda anyway ?

Africans already have western religion, western lifestyles, Western role models, western cultures and ideologies so what's the point, really ?
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Please call them out Please mispell their name so that we do not encourage them to be invited again into the thread.

I suspect Alll4naijja is white person.
stevecantrell:
The place is swarming with rude fools pretending to be African. You know yourselves. I've exposed some of you already. What's the point of your lame propaganda anyway ?

Africans already have western religion, western lifestyles, Western role models, western cultures and ideologies so what's the point, really ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Enugu Tomorrow / You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. / Plateau Online Polls,,,,simon Lalong Vs Gns Pwajok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.