Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Ogas Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ogas Pls Help (1388 Views)

How intimacy gadgets Are Saving Ogas From Housemaids And Madams From Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
there was girl in my compound..since wen i fell inluv with her there's no other gal i see dat attract me except d girl alone..nd i knw d gal luv me too bcuz d way she behaves wen we ar 2geda. she always lyk to get my attention ... i only told her i lyk her nd her response to me was ok..but he has 1 bf .. .i dnt knw d nxt step to take...good advice pls. she is 17yrs
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by naijaboiy: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Girls can be attracted to other guys despite having a boyfriend. But it doesn't mean they'll easily leave their boyfriend for you.

Personally,,i'll allow her to be with her boyfriend and mind my business cos I see it as snatching.

But in your case it seems you really like her,,i'll advise you try to get closer to her and make her see reasons why you really do like her. Be caring,,don't pretend. Girls these days want to see more of actions and not just words.

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2014
GUY AO OLD U B SELF

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by LEvuls(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Sorry at 17yrs old....pls let her focuse on her books.

having a bf plus u is alot of distractions on her side. No offence, every time get time and season...even if u want to marry her now, she is not yet ripe grin at that 17.
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by FLAWLES(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Imagine... you wan nyash 17yrs old babe...

CHILD ABUSE angry

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by 12spices(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Nonsense
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Imagine... you wan nyash 17yrs old babe...

CHILD ABUSE angry

am 19y
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Sunkyphil:
GUY AO OLD U B SELF

19..... she is d 1st gal i wil ever luv in my lyf
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Highflyer3(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2014
mosefin19:

Eiyah!
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by immortalvoices(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
You are 19, she is 17....
She has a boy friend..be her frnd not her lover at this stage biko

Now op how will you feel if she was your girl frnd and anoda guy wants her?!?
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2014
LEvuls:
Sorry at 17yrs old....pls let her focuse on her books.

having a bf plus u is alot of distractions on her side. No offence, every time get time and season...even if u want to marry her now, she is not yet ripe grin at that 17.

tnkz but u dnt understand... i luv her .i cnt distract her frm her edu..i will always luv in helping her pursue her goal..
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2014
mosefin19:

y not leave her for now,give her time both of you are still young;start from friendship and never think of sex now
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Sunkyphil:
y not leave her for now,give her time both of you are still young;start from friendship and never think of sex now

ah. ah...am nt talking abt sex...d way i lv her..i dnt even tink of sex wit her..i jst luv her dats all
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
Girls can be attracted to other guys despite having a boyfriend. But it doesn't mean they'll easily leave their boyfriend for you.

Personally,,i'll allow her to be with her boyfriend and mind my business cos I see it as snatching.

But in your case it seems you really like her,,i'll advise you try to get closer to her and make her see reasons why you really do like her. Be caring,,don't pretend. Girls these days want to see more of actions and not just words.

tnkz luv ur advice

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

tnkz lv ur advice
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Hawlahscho(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2014
mosefin19:

tnkz but u dnt understand... i luv her .i cnt distract her frm her edu..i will always luv in helping her pursue her goal..

see Diego Coaster pursuing goal.

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by ronald4lif(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Don't leave her as advised by many on here. Keep being nice and friendly to her, always be a gentleman but do so coz you're one not to impress. At 17 she's mature for dating and you're just 19 which makes it even better. Give her reasons why she should love you, make her feel safe and secure in your arms. Don't be in too much haste to win her heart, let it be a gradual process and if she's yours she will come around. Good luck mate!
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Hawlahscho(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Continue being her very close frnd, no pretence and watch d way she'll ask you out stylishly (that's if you're truly qualified to be asked out). Forget dating her to avoid being hurt by your own feelings.

1 Like

Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2014
mosefin19:

ah. ah...am nt talking abt sex...d way i lv her..i dnt even tink of sex wit her..i jst luv her dats all
ARE U SURE,U MEAN AGAPE LOVE
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
Don't leave her as advised by many on here. Keep being nice and friendly to her, always be a gentleman but do so coz you're one not to impress. At 17 she's mature for dating and you're just 19 which makes it even better. Give her reasons why she should love you, make her feel safe and secure in your arms. Don't be in too much haste to win her heart, let it be a gradual process and if she's yours she will come around. Good luck mate!

tnkz
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Hawlahscho:

see Diego Coaster pursuing goal.

lol.. u funny
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by ERCROSS(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Some NLanders has a way of exhibiting their hypocrisy at a very high degree..

Imagine ooo..
most of them v Bn involved in d dating game since 15 ooo, yet they cum here to spew their thrash...

The best lessons r the ones thought by Experience.. If he chooses to date at 19, Leave him and let him gain his experience too..
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by 100Cents: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nonsense children..

I blame your parents..
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
100Cents:
Nonsense children..

I blame your parents..

ah ah..am nt here for dat..am jst tryin to free my mind..nd u ar here talkin to my parent....jst remeber u hv parent to. sha
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by kenrish2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
mosefin19:

badooo at 19 u will help her pursue education from her mind totally

deceiving tins
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2018
Lol throwback thread always laughing reading this thread thanks you all for the advice we dated for 2years but she's now my ex I still love her though but we have already both move on..... Ola my 1st love
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2018
mosefin19:
Lol throwback thread always laughing reading this thread thanks you all for the advice we dated for 2years but she's now my ex I still love her though but we have already both move on..... Ola my 1st love
Lols u enjoyed her for two years,hope u were the one that disflowered her
Re: The Ogas Pls Help by mosefin19(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Lols u enjoyed her for two years,hope u were the one that disflowered her

Sure... am now in 300level and she's a nurse at one of d hospital sha... she has anoda bf now though...and I have a lot in sch ...life goes on still like her sha as per say na 1st love

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Addicted To You Again / She Told Him "NO!" And Ruined His Self Confidence / Is It True Dat Once De Be Is Forever De Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.