Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? (30826 Views)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? / Do Women Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
For me, no change of clothes after marriage because I have always been decent... cool cool

Lero15, I don open a page oooo... Thanksgiving mode activated cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
emeraldoe:
Decency is the key word, being single or married doesn't matter. I believe if u've bin dressing decently wen u were single, u wudnt need to change ur mode of dressing wen u get married
@bolded,am in love with this!
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by kingphilip(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
emeraldoe:
Decency is the key word, being single or married doesn't matter. I believe if u've bin dressing decently wen u were single, u wudnt need to change ur mode of dressing wen u get married
simple dear
I couldn't have said it any better
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Lero15(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:
For me, no change of clothes after marriage because I have always been decent... cool cool

Lero, I don open a page oooo... Thanksgiving mode activated cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
cheesy cheesy Family babe, go marry jor.. tongue I wan chop rice

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
If future me develops a change in style, that's on her. As for now, there's nothing I'm thinking of changing.

You have well put-together topics btw, OP. I like the 'toons.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by paleo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
yes

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by iceberylin(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I'm coming, let me ask Kim K undecided grin
Wait leme ask Maheeda grin

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by CHARLEH(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Get all Network free browsing codes @ www.massloaded.com

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by kennosklint(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Here in pakistan women don't put on cloth it is against d law of d land.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
I think dey should if dey don't want to pass poo to their offsprings

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by begwong: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
It all depends on the understanding of the couples,before/after marriage. she may decide to be in bikini to/fro office as long as its with the consent of the hubby.
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by begwong: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
CHARLEH:

You must have smoked weed for walking nakèd while posting this thrash!!

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by englishmart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
and what's the difference? Provided you don't share the p***y.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by MNDY(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
As for me, I have vowed to become purely & invariably natively dressed! My wardrobe will be bereft of English wears!
----------------
For now, English wears all the way! It has been confirmed that native attire fits me so much like wow!

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by thatniqqress(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
It depends on her and her husband.
If her husband wants her to change, or put on only pant and bra, that is their p. No one else

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by sirjoe001(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yes!!! It is very essential for Dem 2 change dia dress code after marriage, as a sign of maturity...
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Change dressing from wat to wat, any decent person who dresses well as a single has no problem wen married. So dressing is not an issue wen married, its abt ur character. Anyways married or single dress well dazall
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
and what's the difference? Provided you don't share the p***y.
Lol
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by thatniqqress(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
MNDY:
As for me, I have vowed to become purely & invariably natively dressed! My wardrobe will be bereft of English wears!
----------------
For now, English wears all the way! It has been confirmed that native attire fits me so much like wow!
Sorry sir. But how does this add value to the topic

3 Likes

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Icecomrade: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b][/b]Maheeda just finished reading this post and reactions. Guess what she said

"People are just confused. We were not born with cloths in the first place. Why bother about cloths. This annoying reactions is why i ve burnt alll the cloths in my wardrope and walk around nude"

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by jbaby265(f): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
dencency should be something that has to do with life style n attitude

i see some of my fellow women going unclad in d street(married o) and i begin to wonder if their husband cares about them at all

pls every lady should be decent weather married or not

it pays

1 Like

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by MNDY(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
As for me, I have vowed to become purely & invariably natively dressed when I become married! My wardrobe will be bereft of English wears!
----------------
For now, English wears all the way! It has been confirmed that native attires fit me so much like wow; gives me that splendid corporate appearance but I don't rock them for now!
----------------
The uniformity with native wears is amazing! The uniformity's concept in my English fashion sense is the "to match" strategy as I have a same colour trouser to almost every shirt of mine!
----------------
This fashion of mine gets people showering me praises and most times even copying it (i.e. those I know never dressed in the format before)
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by SeanBeezy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wouldn't subscribe to that. You've gotta keep dressing the way you did dress when I met you
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by ApexTitan(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
It is weird seeing comments like "your wife is your property and not the public's" or "a woman's glory is for her husband" coming from women. Women who think like this have been drinking that servitude juice for too long.

@Topic

Women should always dress decently whether married or single. Single women should not delude themselves with the thinking that because they aren't married they have a license to dress indecently. Married women also shouldn't think that because their husbands approve they can dress indecently too.

Women have a responsiblity to always clad themselves with the most decent and beautiful attire that they can afford. DECENCY and BEAUTY should always inform a woman's dress choices and not the dictates of prevailing fashion trends that seem to veer only towards nudïty and sëx.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by SeanBeezy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Icecomrade:
[b][/b]Maheeda just finished reading this post and reactions. Guess what she said

"People are just confused. We were not born with cloths in the first place. Why bother about cloths. This annoying reactions is why i ve burnt alll the cloths in my wardrope and walk around nude"
This really got me laughing!
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by temmie20(f): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Change dressing from wat to wat, any decent person who dresses well as a single has no problem wen married. So dressing is not an issue wen married, its abt ur character. Anyways married or single dress well dazall
true .except if d person is Nt decent when single
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by steve308(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
i think ones u are married ur dressing sense should change completely
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by TDstarr: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
shaking my head, imagine buying icecream and finding egusi soup inside, women dont get it, you were taking good care of yourself before ,now you are married you look like a haggard scare crow, you should still dress ,the way you used to, the type that attracted him to you

4 Likes

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
If future me develops a change in style, that's on her. As for now, there's nothing I'm thinking of changing.

You have well put-together topics btw, OP. I like the 'toons.

thanks Ma'am

You know it's not always about
__ Indecent ----> Decent

There are women whose husbands want them to show some flesh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by kelechiMarie(f): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't subscribe to changing d way you dress,the keyword is decency(single/married).If you get married to someone who doesnt dress well,it's your cup of tea after all you weren't blindkiss
It's like saying a married man who wears t shirts and jeans is irresponsible kisskissshocked

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by mamateniola1: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is the problem!! Single girls dress to show much skin to hook up guys! Not always true Bros.
the reason y ple feel married women should be in gele and long iro to cover up everything becos afterall she aren't searching again.

lalasticlala:
A woman should dress decently /responsibly, married or not.

But let's assume that a single babe used to dress kinda provocatively or showed much skin to hook up a guy, after marriage, she should dress more responsibly as the married woman she is.
Re: Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennimma:
Modesty should be the most important thing. As a married woman,flaunting skin is a NO-NO or wearing extra tight clothes. She should be decent in her appearance and dress her age. Not dressing like a 16year old or a 50+

Remember,the way one dresses is the way he would be addressed.

seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.