Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). (79010 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Funny Medical School Pictures / Face Of Ajao Estate Grammar School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Why are most of the kids looking obese??
They re probably ova fed nw. Wat do u expect?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Franchise21(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2014
BabaAlabi:
The classroom alone is better than my principal's office in Umutukororo Grammar School. May thunder fire poverty.
Poverty na disease
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Infomizer(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2014
mbulela:

You are wicked o!

I didn't do anything o!
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by mrbamo(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2014
To my unborn children,

Your primary and secondary education will be better than this. I cant promise what your Uni education would be like in Naija. If i promise anything now, ASU and NUC may offer something else.

Be patient with your coming to the world as i haven't found the right lady to be your mother.

Your father
Mr Bamo

2 Likes

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
BabaAlabi:
The classroom alone is better than my principal's office in Umutukororo Grammar School. May thunder fire poverty.
lolz
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
fiftynaira:
In france were I school there's better facilities than this...

The skul fine e no fine zombi na zombi
When the finish na universities like covenant dem dey go... There by making us the bright ones an endangered specie...
grin grin grin
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Codedboy95(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2014
elbulk:

Your written English shows its worth it...maybe if u have had a better education you won't be shooting like this...CORRECTION-is it worth it not does it worth it...
thanks i guess same applies to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by tpia5: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
yinkson:
Do they ever peel egusi atall

No they don't.

They might know of egusi peeling machine however.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by crowniran(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
grin
lacreamieboie:
Proud Alumni... 2008 graduating set!

It's far better and developed than my time...

grin
lacreamieboie:
Proud Alumni... 2008 graduating set!

It's far better and developed than my time...

na lie,judging frm ur profile pic
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by lekopolly(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
LOL...shey no be gornverment school you dey go niii
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by elbulk(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Codedboy95:
thanks i guess same applies to you. smiley
But no be me shoot now
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Codedboy95(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
elbulk:

But no be me shoot now
didn't you see that i am modified your post ?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by magabounce(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Codedboy95:
they pay about N2, 911, 300.00/year (day student) N4, 000,300.00/year (boarding) does it worth it ??..
Add a few mils n u'e buyin a range sport
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Appswheel(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2014
ALL CHILDREN DESERVES THIS LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. WE HAVE THE RESOURCES TO MAKE IT HAPPEN - AT LEAST FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATION........ Oh God SAVE OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. SAVE US FROM OURSELVES.

I invite you to visit my educational portal. What you will find?

++Career Information, advice
++Internship Information
++Career Counseling
++Scholarship Information
++Get connected to abroad study placement agency and more all for free.

W
W
W
K
N
O
W
B
A
S
E
C
O
N
S
U
L
T
C
O
M

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
experimentist:
Na bolo full here o.. See how dat boy stand like a pregnant tolotolo.. Op dem no get weed spot?

What is bolo?

So your crack filled brain is the sharp one abi?

Enu e bi enu Isi-ewu
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Theultimate(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
BabaAlabi:

Even playground field.....lolz
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Theultimate(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Can those students continue their study after secondary school in Nigeria sha?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Codedboy95:
they pay about N2, 911, 300.00/year (day student) N4, 000,300.00/year (boarding) does it worth it ??..
when God bless u. u will know that its worth it. na poverty dey cloud your reasoning bro
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by firstolalekan(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Oyetboy:
so most of the boys there are obese? grin grin
lol!
Like that otuoke drûnkard's son.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2014
BabaAlabi:

Abeg no kill me with laugh! Which one come be Umutukororo Grammar School? loool

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by johnstar(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Smh.... Dis is nt sch, bt playing ground and eatery
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Hush it!

Don't worry, white cops in your precious USA are already depopulating the BLACK MALE population there (think Michael Brown). You may be the next unarmed Negro male that white american cops will gun down indiscriminately and then you will be on the other side of the divide looking down and telling yourself "darn, so this is it?"

I agree that having more than three kids in this day and age is unnecessary considering the high cost of raising kids but killing people already on earth all in the name of depopulation is satanic to say the least. Your Nigerian father and white mother should have had themselves castrated so they won't have children and the world population will have minus you and your siblings in it.
Depopulation is not about killing people, it is about putting in place measures to reduce the process of having babies that would increase the population within a time frame while the death rate remains constant to get the population regressing. I think you need to educate yourself on depopulation as primitive person to understand why it is necessarily important to that hellhole you live in, i d i o t!

It is clear you are no-brainier and for that reason you cannot device a means to create a better life for the teeming population living below the standard of animals in the forest. Jeez! That is very sad of you, a loner!
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Stelvin101:

The name of your skul alone "Umutukororo" is more frightening that the word "poverty" undecided

lmao

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
lagcity:

We are not overpopulated. Corruption is the problem here. Nigeria is not too populated nor too poor to take care of its young citizens.
Nigerian is overpopulated and cannot sustain it the rate of increase in the number of human beings living in that primitive place. The population density of some Nigerian cities are among the worst in the world! If the country must progress there is urgent need to depopulate and that has to come in the forms of sterilization of male and female and put in place measures that would help them to live a better life. Those who need children can adopt from orphanages to take care of those already in existence. However, primitive Nigerians are going to mess up the process by giving birth unnecessary and dump the kids at people doors thereby keeping the population increasing instead of decreasing. So much for the primitive people who cannot make good use of their brains. That means the people are going to remain as barbarians for a very long time with such backward mentality. PTUI! angry angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Have you heard whitesand school (a subsidiary of LBS) in lekki? A good place to be...
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by newmaonza: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Even with all the sporting facilities the students are morbidly obese.........One irony with human beings is that they will deny you the things you need most and offer you only useless things....
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Legacy44(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wow...amazing infrastructures and facilities. Always dreamt of attending one like this...sad

Anyways... I'll always be proud of the ghetto sec. school i attended. Certain events shaped my life positively and ghetto school was one f themcheesy
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Soclose007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
laff won kill me with all this comments
this reminds me of United Senior High School ikorodu. I was chosen to represent my school in a quiz contest, on arrival at the avenue low and behold, students on suit with eye glasses. as they were lectural,bankers & lawyer. my friend said to me "all dis one Don read book die " so we both laugh it off. but we came first among 15 private school who partook in that quiz competition. my school and oriwu. came first and third.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sylverbox:
Makes some parents no allow their kids see this pics even by mistake oooo, or else them go answer questions that touch.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
tiebe:

nah. not comfort. eating much more than you burn is the cause of obesity. In all the studies of obesity, comfort has not been identified as a cause.

body weight is a function of intake vs output.
if you like eat all you want, if you are working your ass off or have thyrotoxicosis or type 1 Diabetes, you go lean.
And when you eat like a bird but sleep for the most part of the day, no worries, no grass cutting, etc, you will retain more.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

If they play sports as often as the picture shows,they wont look so obese.

they dont

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.