Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? (2081 Views)

Whats With Girls And Beards? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have got a friend who left for the united states couple of months ago, he was in a relationship with this pretty girl and we are all staying in the same city. They were so so in love and i bet they will surely end up in marriage. Now the suprising thing is that after this guy had left, this girl keep bugging me on how much she need sex. She had confessed that she and my friend always have phone intimacy but she is not ok with that. It is obvious that she misses her boy friend quite a lot but i am begining to generalize that most girls would be like that and that it could happen to me as well. Why are girls like that most times? Until now, whenever i see a girl on the road, i never believe that SEX could be one of their least problems... Its funny
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by pasqal09: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
They're quite good at hiding their feelings
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yea right bro. One thing i dont wanna hear from her one day is asking me to have sex with her or see her having sex with other friends
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
My brother what can I say?
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please please oooo, dont just view. Say something after viewing or stand a risk of getting a ban. This is a serious issue.
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by KMTee(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
only one gurl and you are generalizing!

it's both ways my dear
some ladies can't control their libido, same as some guys too.

her high libido could be as a result of the fone intimacy, cos this could never satisfy
her sexual urges..
i see phone intimacy as rubbish.

or probably she likes you from the start and since her bf is not around, she thought this would be an opportunity for her to get down with u. who knows?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
KMtee, i feel your response bro. You are thinking what i am thinking too. She's pretty gorgeous but i won't forgive myself if i give inn. I will betray my MAN as well
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by ronald4lif(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Both sex love sex equally, ladies just try to surpress the urge and pretends about it. A girl who has an active sex life will always cheat about likewise guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by KMTee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ikebesupa:
KMtee, i feel your response bro. You are thinking what i am thinking too. She's pretty gorgeous but i won't forgive myself if i give inn. I will betray my MAN as well

i no be bro. abeg, i be fine lady

then u shd send her off ASAP
be blunt about it
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
@KMTEE: my apologies ok? Its quite suprising. Most times she would come by crying on my shoulders about how she's missing my friend.
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by chimerase2: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op is either u re lying or something else
Come to we men our mind set is made of sex
I bet u that gal won't even finish saying it before u jump at the offer
Yes there re good men like the man of God who can indulge in such tins
But hey mr op stop exaggerating dat is ma morale point angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
@chimerase2. Well i repsect your opinion as you are entitled to your personal opinion but things you never imagine do happen. Its real
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by KMTee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ikebesupa:
@KMTEE: my apologies ok? Its quite suprising. Most times she would come by crying on my shoulders about how she's missing my friend.

lol..na only you get shoulder, how broad is your shoulder
can i come cry on it

on a more serious note, next time if she tries it again
tell her if she doesnt stop, you will report her to ur friend

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ikebesupa:
Yea right bro. One thing i dont wanna hear from her one day is asking me to have sex with her or see her having sex with other friends
She will do that pretty soon.

One once told me that we could bleep as many times as we like without going into actual relationship because her guy is a good friend and it is disaster if we get caught.

Her man is in jand and she needed it badly.

I don't really blame them after all the guy in jand ain't wearing iron pant.

Everyone wants to have sex, sluts are just successful. That's why we hate them.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

One once told me that we could bleep as many times as we like without going into actual relationship because her guy is a good friend and it is disaster if we get caught.

Everyone wants to have sex, sluts are just successful. That's why we hate them.tongue
My MAN she has already COMMENCED that...
WOMEN. pretend a lot... especially when it koms to sexuality....
That's Y when u have gone far into the act..and suddenly stop..,u hear them Murmur and say " IS THAT ALL""
That's Y I hardly LOVE .....or "fall in love"...
so that u don't cut short your life span...
I see them as ....................................

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by LEvuls(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ikebesupa:
Now the suprising thing is that after this guy had left, this girl keep bugging me on how much she need sex.... Its funny
Pishure of her bugging u for sex or Its not funny
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by englishmart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
op, you've never had sex with her before?
. Lie to us and say "yes
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by iceberylin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin
INcase
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
There's a time and place for everything, and I believe it’s called 'fan fiction' ---Joss Whedon
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by kakakoshina(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
Op is either u re lying or something else
Come to we men our mind set is made of sex
I bet u that gal won't even finish saying it before u jump at the offer
Yes there re good men like the man of God who can indulge in such tins
But hey mr op stop exaggerating dat is ma morale point angry
Bro d moment my friend wooed a girl no matter what she does I can never think of sexing her or dating her again even if she says no to my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
op, you've never had sex with her before?
. Lie to us and say "yes
cheesy
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can never give inn. Sometimes i feel she doesn't really deserve my man. What nonsense!!! This is why you can't find genuine love today. Infidelity everywhere
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Englishmart: I can never give inn. Sometimes i feel she doesn't really deserve my man. What nonsense!!! This is why you can't find genuine love today. Infidelity everywhere
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Welrez(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP, Don't be in a hurry to generalise though women are masters at feigning their feelings. We still have a percentage that are still damn faithful, but they are rare to come across these days.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by silvercute(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

damn! u knocked me off with that last sentence. confirmed word man.
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by ERCROSS(m): 2:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Jst Get her a intimacy gadget...

And u help her do d insertions...

Dat ain't a big deal
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by IBROHIM: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2014
kakakoshina:
Bro d moment my friend wooed a girl no matter what she does I can never think of sexing her or dating her again even if she says no to my friend!!!
just like me my guy! The feelings will vanish if my friend indicates interest no matter how much feelings I initially have as long as i've not told her!
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by kakakoshina(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2014
just like me my guy! The feelings will vanish if my friend indicates interest no matter how much feelings I initially have as long as i've not told her![/quote][/color] nothing can never materialised in me for her again!!! But some guys do ask der friend Gf for a date!! I will break d leg of my friend if he tries!!!!
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2014
ERCROSS:

Jst Get her a intimacy gadget...

And u help her do d insertions...

Dat ain't a big deal
Hmmm bro if e no be panadol, it can never be panadol.
Re: Why Is This Always Happening With GIRLS??? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
So, what you're saying is her boyfriend in the States is celibate, right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth Girls Don't Know / Misconceptions About Good-looking People / Ladies/Men ,can You Marry A Man/Woman You Are Older/Younger Than?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.