Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? (4060 Views)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by lalasticlala(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was in a bus on a short journey of about 35 minutes, when a baby was crying profusely.
The mother did everything to stop the baby boy from crying but to no avail.
So people in the bus started shouting at the mother to breastfeed the baby, that he obviously needs to suck.
But the mother of the baby refused.
The baby cried all through the journey.

Are women shy of breastfeeding in public?
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Gooci(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
I smell............. wink

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Atk01(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Hardcorestar(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Real mums dont shy from breastfeeding their babies anywhere anytime the baby is in need to suck.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by englishmart(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
the breast is not for the public. It's for the baby. Too many perverts all over. They might peep from the window with a container of vaseline.

Here in France, every woman buys some baby foods. Our ladies don't breastfeed

You see this french woman? She doesn't expose it

[img]http://www.newswire.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/inpostfeeding-206x300.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
lalasticlala:
I was in a bus on a short journey of about 35 minutes, when a baby was crying profusely.
The mother did everything to stop the baby boy from crying but to no avail.
So people in the bus started shouting at the mother to breastfeed the baby, that he obviously needs to suck.
But the mother of the baby refused.
The baby cried all through the journey.

Are women shy of breastfeeding in public?
She was not shy, she was angry because the baby(boys) no dey tire to suck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Truth24(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anything Lalasticlala, I'm in!
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by zubby29(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
some modern woman do,trust our mom of dos days,now dey are even concerned d breast go sag,bt dey forgt dat weather or not u breasfeed ur baby it will soon sag all d same

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hardcorestar:
Real mums
If you must venture into this debate, tread anywhere but there...

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
the breast is not for the public. It's for the baby. Too many perverts all over. They might peep from the window with a container of vaseline.

Tell them mon ami

Here in france(where I school cool ) le bebes use ze booby pump, they do it at home tho
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by lalasticlala(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Truth24:
Anything Lalasticlala, I'm in!

Abiii
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by lalasticlala(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
She was not shy, she was angry because the baby(boys) no dey tire to suck.

Na hunger de worry d bby na
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by englishmart(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suley316:

Tell them mon ami

Here in france(where I school cool ) le bebes use ze booby pump, they do it at home tho
Mon amie une cene pas non Du pabeu amair.
Iva français Du pai. Mon petite fille
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
I won't say I'm shy but I can't breastfeed in public, my husband hate it with passion, even at home then I don't do it in the parlour it must be in the room. Left for him alone my son won't suck, he ask me to stop breastfeeding him at 3months old but his mum refused.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Mutaino7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Individual differences

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na inside bus him own bossom milk come hungry am pass undecided. Nnaa, you go wait make your Mama reach house angry lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Godmystrength: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
I thought it was on this same NL that someone opened a thread and people came over to abuse women who breastfeed babies in public...... the person even described to details, the breastfeeding process bla bla.... Now the question is about whether women are shy to breastfeed in public.....o ga o

6 Likes

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Hardcorestar(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Flytefalls:

If you must venture into this debate, tread anywhere but there...

How do you mean? I dont seem to get you.
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Hardcorestar(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
brito:
Left for him alone my son won't suck, he ask me to stop breastfeeding him at 3months old but his mum refused.

What? Stop breastfeading your baby at 3 months old? Tell your husband to wait. Those bosoms belongs to the baby at least for a year.
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by BruzMoney(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:

Fvcktard
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hardcorestar:

What? Stop breastfeading your baby at 3 months old? Tell your husband to wait. Those bosoms belongs to the baby at least for a year.

Yea, I guess he was missing em then, lol.
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by englishmart(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
BruzMoney:

Fvcktard
tallesty1 has thought me to ignore insults from people here.
tongue
Thanks eh! grin

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Godmystrength:
I thought it was on this same NL that someone opened a thread and people came over to abuse women who breastfeed babies in public...... the person even described to details, the breastfeeding process bla bla.... Now the question is about whether women are shy to breastfeed in public.....o ga o
same thing I was about to say.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
Mon amie une cene pas non Du pabeu amair.
Iva français Du pai. Mon petite fille
Eh?

Aurevoir embarassed
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by BruzMoney(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
tallesty1 has thought me to ignore insults from people here.
tongue
Thanks eh! grin
Just take that france sh-t elsewhere! Dnt u gt tired of lobbish??
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suley316:

Eh?

Aurevoir embarassed
you don see french wey senior France itself BA?
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by englishmart(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
BruzMoney:

Just take that france sh-t elsewhere! Dnt u gt tired of lobbish??
ignored once more
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by BruzMoney(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
ignored once more

Ignored n replying?? Mumu confirmed
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Godmystrength: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
same thing I was about to say.
leaves me wondering o.......
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by veave(f): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
We have treated this topic several times. I cant count how many threads were created with this topic. Its not bad to br.eastfeed unless your br.east is properly covered while doing so in public. Preferably, its best you find somewhere private to do it. We've got a lot of sick perverts everywhere who wouldnt mind a free show of b.reast to self-service the veins out of their d1cks away. So if you can't help it, get a cloth to cover the b.reasts first before bringing it out to feed your baby. we talk about indecent exposure in public places. Bringing out all your b.00bs in the name of b.reastfeeding is indecent exposure abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning! Lets Go Through Story Books Now Before Buying For Kids (picture) / My Uncle's Wife Wants To Throw Me Out Of The House / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses £17.5m Divorce Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.