Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video (4124 Views)

I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 7:47am On May 11, 2011
Guys, watch out. Your days of  having food made from scratch by your girlfriend may very soon be over. This hilarious video lays it bare. Is this really how to be a Nigerian wife, or how to be a wife, period?

Watch the video and share your views.

[flash=450,354]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk4Gc?fs=1''[/flash]

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/93659-video-is-this-how-to-be-a-nigerian-wife.html
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 7:49am On May 11, 2011
Just watch Naija men come here and vent their anger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 7:59am On May 11, 2011
How many cook for yous can you have in a video clip? She sits on a bed ranting like a marabout, who cares anyway.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by akpan123(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2011
like ur posting. really good. hope to see more.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 9:58am On May 11, 2011
I tok am. A Man must be the first to post grin grin grin grin

I say we are tayadd of cooking for una cheesy cool

denzel2009:

How many cook for yous can you have in a video clip? She sits on a bed ranting like a marabout, who cares anyway.

Hello sweerie kiss kiss kiss kiss oko mi
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 10:07am On May 11, 2011
jennykadry:

I tok am. A Man must be the first to post grin grin grin grin

I say we are tayadd of cooking for una cheesy cool

hey cupcakes, mi ti miss e baje. . . . how are your lovely accessories wink
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2011
you miss wetin? with your flirting with BB, spikedcylinder e.t.c angry angry angry did you bother looking for me? your accessories are in suspension now. YES NO MORE WOMEN SLAVERY. That is the reason for this thread angry angry angry
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 10:50am On May 11, 2011
jennykadry:

you miss wetin? with your flirting with BB, spikedcylinder e.t.c angry angry angry did you bother looking for me? your accessories are in suspension now. YES NO MORE WOMEN SLAVERY. That is the reason for this thread angry angry angry

That's character assassination. I was only admiring BB's blomblom and Spiky's rear axle, do you call that flirting?

You didnt have time for me too jare, you were busy with all the other boys on NL. Anyway, you are the only corn on my cob.

Awww lovely profile pic, stop wearing make-ups babygirl, it's messing with perfection wink kiss
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2011
I don't wear wake up so you've got the wrong pic angry angry
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 12, 2011
jennykadry:

Guys, watch out. Your days of  having food made from scratch by your girlfriend may very soon be over. This hilarious video lays it bare. Is this really how to be a Nigerian wife, or how to be a wife, period?

Watch the video and share your views.

[flash=450,354]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk4Gc?fs=1''[/flash]

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/93659-video-is-this-how-to-be-a-nigerian-wife.html

LOL!!!!
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by ada24: 11:10pm On May 12, 2011
very funny video.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by sophy09: 12:55am On May 13, 2011
My friend posted this on TV, its so funny, But it is the truth.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by R3tr0str(f): 5:23am On May 13, 2011
I saw this video before and I believe that the girl never said that she's not going to cook for her husband, she was talking about girls cooking for their boyfriends just to get them(boyfriends) to love them(girlfriends) or marry them,
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 8:18am On May 13, 2011
In a world where even men cook for their girlfriends out of love, this is a stupid video done by a silly person.
A mindset from hell aimed at doing away with the precepts of hospitality.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Ojumiii(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2011
personally i don't see any thing wrong in what she said, she is just expressing her self base on her experience, if my wife can cook for me out of love, once in a while i should be able to reciprocate that.

That is what i fell.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2011
No problem, There are a million out there who would be willing to cook
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 6:38pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

No problem, There are a million out there who would be willing to cook
Don't mind them jare. . . . who needs to eat from a woman that adds maggi into eba?
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by tunnytox(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2011
Rubbish! deluded Americanised girl grin why is she shouting as if she's fighting with her boyfriend?
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by mutter(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2011
well she is such a sweet and cute girl, As a man I would be taken in by her immediately. i have taken the time to watch some of her clips and she sounds like a young woman proud of her roots and yet with self esteem. She is absolutely right in everything she is saying. Well almost everything. In the good old days women were proud and men wooed them. Now it is not always the case. I bet she would be a great wife and mother. And she does have something about her that is very refreshing,
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2011
^^Then please marry her make una carry go
We need to remove such girls who are losing their value (hospitality, et al) off the market so we can much more easily find the betta ones.
All these confused things that try to make an issue out of every little thing to further some yeye radical feminist agenda.

Do men too not cook for their girlfriends? I've done the same for mine. It's called CARING and HOSPITALITY.

"The only way to live a happier life is to reduce the rate at which things piss you off."
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2011
She is probably one of the few women some ppl see and use that to characterize Nigerian girls raised abroad
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dempeople(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2011
Her insanity is very attractive. I like that wildness in her. I can live with this sort of woman and enjoy taming her. cheesy cool
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2011
Isnt it better to win a guy over with your cooking then with your fanny?
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2011
LadyT:

Isnt it better to win a guy over with your cooking then with your fanny?

I want both from you
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 4:31am On May 15, 2011
The gurl is right. Truth be told

She is not saying that she wouldn't cook for her man. She wants a woman to see cooking for a man as a hobby instead of cooking with the intention of making the man marry her or see her as a wife material. Ok what if she finally gets called a ''Mrs'' ? will she continue cooking or stop? Cooking as to be a hobby you cannot force or pretend to like doing it for long. Really  undecided

BTW i tok am. Naija men must flood in grin grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by OAM4J: 4:50am On May 15, 2011
jennykadry:

angry angry

@topic

I recommend the girl for Sagamite

I can imagine words like idioooooot, stuuuuuupid, morooooon, retaaarrrrrrd cretiiiing. . . flying about in their house. grin

As for me , its not a problem, no cooking no allowance period. Thank God I can cook cool

And there will always be a Janet, Jumoke, Uju and Jemila who wouldn't mind me stopping by for dinner at her place when my girl refuses to cook. Same goes for good sex.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 8:59am On May 15, 2011
jennykadry:

The gurl is right. Truth be told

She is not saying that she wouldn't cook for her man. She wants a woman to see cooking for a man as a hobby instead of cooking with the intention of making the man marry her or see her as a wife material. Ok what if she finally gets called a ''Mrs'' ? will she continue cooking or stop? Cooking as to be a hobby you cannot force or pretend to like doing it for long. Really undecided

BTW i tok am. Naija men must flood in grin grin

I agree you cant and you shouldnt pretend you can cook or like cooking. But I dont think people who like to show off their cooking skills should be critised. But in a relationship there should be roles. Some guys are great in the kitchen but that doesnt stop the girlfriend/wife doing her part.

Unless people want to eat takeaway for life I dont see anything wrong if someone wants to show off their cooking skills to show they would be a good life partner.

People do different things to impress their partners if I want to cook like Iya Basira I will oh! grin

As a future mother I dont plan to leave the feeding of may kids to my husband so I already kinda know I will be doing most of the cooking in the house it doesnt bug me to start it now at the dating stage. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 9:11am On May 15, 2011
^^^^Wife material ni e jare
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2011
denzel2009:

^^^^Wife material ni e jare

Mr man your handshake wan dey pass elbow.

No wahala as long as she doesnt call her bf when she finds a rodent, her car breaks down, she needs to fix a flat, she needs to fix minor electrical problems or when carrying heavy loads.

@Video, The BF is not your slave
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by denzel2009: 1:47pm On May 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Mr man your handshake wan dey pass elbow.

No wahala as long as she doesnt call her bf when she finds a rodent, her car breaks down, she needs to fix a flat, she needs to fix minor electrical problems or when carrying heavy loads.

@Video, The BF is not your slave

Your motive is different from mine Mr DK, we all know what you want. Moreso, na only bus pass e go cost me to see her o  cool
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2011
Dayo you have started again!!!

I just think when we date and I mean real dating not this friends with benefits nonsense the marriage issue often comes up.

I'm defiantly in the school of thought that if you don't do it when we date you won't do it when we marry. I see nothing wrong with men helping with the housework it's not a crime if my boyfriend comes to my place and helps me wash dishes or loads the washing machine. If he's doing it to impress me that's fine shows his caring side.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Twins Turn Heads: One Is White, The Other Black (Pics) / How To Bleep Peoples Wives / What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.