Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (2871 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by kayClt(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
hi, am really confused on an issue dat has been disturbing me for some tym nw n am in really need of gud n matured advice. I' ve been in a relationship wit a guy I met in ma university days n its going to 5 yrs nw, the relationship has been going smooth but d problem I HV wit dis guy is dat he's really hot tempered, his proud n he has so much ego,it boils down to d extent dat if we hv ani argument no matter how little it is, he makes it a case study, he renders insults upon insults on me, wit dat, i try to make tins rite,i always beg n cry for days, his frnds must intervene before he forgives n cums back to his senses, attyms am even driven out of his Hus before he releases his mistake n it goes like dat in every little argument and I never cheated on him.I was advised to start dating sumone n nw I,ve started seeing some else who to me is d opposite of ma bf, am hapi wit dis person, arguments occur but we trash it out n life goes on. nw am confused, they both want to settle down wit me, but am looking at ma future, if I get married to ma bf, hw do we settle our issues without me crying, people settling us n going on for days without talking in d same Hus n d sec person, where I can hv a problem is his tribe, am allowed to marry antibody but not so sure of his tribe. plssss I need matured advice
Re: Confused by Cholls(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
kayClt:
hi, am really confused on an issue dat has been disturbing me for some tym nw n am in really need of gud n matured advice. I' ve been in a relationship wit a guy I met in ma university days n its going to 5 yrs nw, the relationship has been going smooth but d problem I HV wit dis guy is dat he's really hot tempered, his proud n he has so much ego,it boils down to d extent dat if we hv ani argument no matter how little it is, he makes it a case study, he renders insults upon insults on me, wit dat, i try to make tins rite,i always beg n cry for days, his frnds must intervene before he forgives n cums back to his senses, attyms am even driven out of his Hus before he releases his mistake n it goes like dat in every little argument and I never cheated on him.I was advised to start dating sumone n nw I,ve started seeing some else who to me is d opposite of ma bf, am hapi wit dis person, arguments occur but we trash it out n life goes on. nw am confused, they both want to settle down wit me, but am looking at ma future, if I get married to ma bf, hw do we settle our issues without me crying, people settling us n going on for days without talking in d same Hus n d sec person, where I can hv a problem is his tribe, am allowed to marry antibody but not so sure of his tribe. plssss I need matured advice
my sister if the two is not working try other. Pls stop this confused life of your.

3 Likes

Re: Confused by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
My sweet lady if you ever planned a bright and happy future for yourself drop that verbally abusive man, i mean the guy you've been with for the last 5 years. Raining insults on you, throwing you out makes me feel this man is immature and ill please drop him immediately in fact i will advise that before the day is over he is no longer part of your life. Who cares if he wants to settle? He should look for an ill woman like himself and settle or whatever. HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU. As per the second guy no rushing please humans unfold let him show his true colors you have the power of choice and there is more where he came from. Go and be happy kiss.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
my sister if the two is not working try other. Pls stop this confused life of your.
OK,tnx
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
andromida:
My sweet lady if you ever planned a bright and happy future for yourself drop that verbally abusive man, i mean the guy you've been with for the last 5 years. Raining insults on you, throwing you out makes me feel this man is immature and ill please drop him immediately in fact i will advise that before the day is over he is no longer part of your life. Who cares if he wants to settle? He should look for an ill woman like himself and settle or whatever. HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU. As per the second guy no rushing please humans unfold let him show his true colors you have the power of choice and there is more where he came from. Go and be happy kiss.

All the best.
u r a Darling..... really appreciate
Re: Confused by linnyx: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stick with someone who will lead you closer to God and importantly bring you happiness and peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Confused by OluwaChinenyenwa: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Become a nun undecided
Re: Confused by angelsing(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
The first question am going to ask u is if u are dating both of them right now?...if yes, u actually put ur self in this dilemma and confused state. Am sure ur feelings for the guy u have dated for 5yrs is still there but u shud know at list from the little things u said abt him he looks like some1 who will make u unhappy with his temper and attitude if u eventually get married to him. That said, I know u are concern about missing out on getting married or been left out for u to search for a new suitor considering the tribal difference of the other guy..You have to understand that ur happiness is paramount in marriage so getting married to him will be at the detriment of ur happiness. Regarding the other guy with the tribal difference, if u truly believe he loves u and makes u happy, try convincing ur parent to let u marry him but if that does not work u will have to look for someone else.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
u r a Darling..... really appreciate

You are welcome.
Re: Confused by Melahou(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
You already know the solution to your problem...
Am sure it's confirmation you are looking for.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
after 5 yrs!!
hot tempered guys can beat their women to death..av seen such situations..i advice u to jst break up wiv him and find someone better
Re: Confused by Sunkyphil(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
the decision is urs to make,u shld be able to define what kind of person he is since u guys av been together for long.So the choice is urs whether to back out or continue.
LAST BULLET ANGER CAN DESTROY WHAT U BUILD IN TEN YEARS UNDER FIVE MINUTES
Re: Confused by 2goodbobo(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Tribe should not be your yardstick for chosing life partner. You jutapox between them and you said the second guy
makes you happy, so ignore the tribe thing and go all out for the second guy.Even if you marry your tribe, is not a
guarantee for a blissful marriage. #Talkingfromexperience
Re: Confused by waywardpikin: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
When the topic said 'CONFUSED' I did not have to click it before knowing that it was a woman.

Women... E get when una no dey confuse? Ride on biko grin
Re: Confused by Drdaps(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
he has so much ego,it boils down to d extent dat if we hv ani argument no matter how little it is, he makes it a case study, he renders insults upon insults on me,
well dear, i don't think he gat an iota of ego coz ego is just an act of showing one that you'r a better man.
I think you should let go of him for a while and if he doesn't change then move ahead. You are better off him.
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Drdaps:

well dear, i don't think he gat an iota of ego coz ego is just an act of showing one that you'r a better man.
I think you should let go of him for a while and if he doesn't change then move ahead. You are better off him.
will stick to ur advice, tnx
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
waywardpikin:
When the topic said 'CONFUSED' I did not have to click it before knowing that it was a woman.

u shouldn't HV written ani comment
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
waywardpikin:

Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sunkyphil:
the decision is urs to make,u shld be able to define what kind of person he is since u guys av been together for long.So the choice is urs whether to back out or continue.
LAST BULLET ANGER CAN DESTROY WHAT U BUILD IN TEN YEARS UNDER FIVE MINUTES
very true n dats d scary part....
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
2goodbobo:
Tribe should not be your yardstick for chosing life partner. You jutapox between them and you said the second guy
makes you happy, so ignore the tribe thing and go all out for the second guy.Even if you marry your tribe, is not a
guarantee for a blissful marriage. #Talkingfromexperience
tnx dear, just pray n hope I make d rite choice
Re: Confused by chimerase2: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Leave both of them and come and settle with the man of God kia kia angry
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
angelsing:
The first question am going to ask u is if u are dating both of them right now?...if yes, u actually put ur self in this dilemma and confused state. Am sure ur feelings for the guy u have dated for 5yrs is still there but u shud know at list from the little things u said abt him he looks like some1 who will make u unhappy with his temper and attitude if u eventually get married to him. That said, I know u are concern about missing out on getting married or been left out for u to search for a new suitor considering the tribal difference of the other guy..You have to understand that ur happiness is paramount in marriage so getting married to him will be at the detriment of ur happiness. Regarding the other guy with the tribal difference, if u truly believe he loves u and makes u happy, try convincing ur parent to let u marry him but if that does not work u will have to look for someone else.
yes, I started dating d other guy out of d pains I kept feeling from ma first bf n am gradually losing feelings for him on daily basis. I just don't want to end up doing d rong tin.
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
Leave both of them and come and settle with the man of God kia kia angry
LoL, who is d man of God
Re: Confused by chimerase2: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
LoL, who is d man of God
u re previldged to meet with the man of god
Is a once in a life opportunity wink
Join ma mins3 and I will make u the fishers of gals angry
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
u re previldged to meet with the man of god
Is a once in a life opportunity wink
Join ma mins3 and I will make u the fishers of gals angry
hang on dere Man of God, on ma way tongue
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
u've all bin great, tnx alot
Re: Confused by chimerase2: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
hang on dere Man of God, on ma way tongue
put ua tongue wia it belongs undecided
Re: Confused by Sunkyphil(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
very true n dats d scary part....
u just av to take ur tym
Re: Confused by angelsing(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
kayClt:
yes, I started dating d other guy out of d pains I kept feeling from ma first bf n am gradually losing feelings for him on daily basis. I just don't want to end up doing d rong tin.
..As its stand u are cheating but u just have to take a leap of faith if u are to leave him...Ask ur self this, do u see ur self being happy when iu guys get married considering the way he behaves right now?..if no, u just have to take a leap of faith and go with the new guy..I presume u and ur Boyfriend are not in the same state cos if he is u are definitely doing a good job dating 2 pple at a time.
Re: Confused by kayClt(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2014
angelsing:
..As its stand u are cheating but u just have to take a leap of faith if u are to leave him...Ask ur self this, do u see ur self being happy when iu guys get married considering the way he behaves right now?..if no, u just have to take a leap of faith and go with the new guy..I presume u and ur Boyfriend are not in the same state cos if he is u are definitely doing a good job dating 2 pple at a time.
LoL, tnx dear
Re: Confused by angelsing(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2014
kayClt:
LoL, tnx dear
You are welcome!
Re: Confused by immortalvoices(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2014
I lost a relationship of 3yrs just for one regrettable moment of an itchy finger albeit palm...

And she is in the best relationship she can ever think of

@ OP when it comes to relationship of over so many years no mata hw long it is it can be undone by one aggressive moment frm both couple

My advice find happiness not tears

Find smiles not fears

Find the man who will make u have peace...

NO TRUE LOVE CAN BE JUSTIFIED BY BEATING..

If he can't change now... Marriage will neva change him

Above all always include God almighty in ur decision

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Marriage / The Warning!!!!! / Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.