Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

"Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" (11640 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Agybabe(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
I better have a crush on you and keep my distance, rather than chase and wonder on what kinda hole on the planet you came from.

Guys ehn! Especially the op no know say these days girls are not smiling.

I just dey observe and smh.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by maaft(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
I am going to be doing a lot of exposing in this article. What you are about to read is the same secrets players use to get girls fighting over them.

Now, let me make a little warning before I start. The secrets you are about to learn in this thread is the type that can turn a girl into an emotional slave...don't go applying these secrets carelessly.

Just so we are clear who you are reading his article (I can like boasting sha)

*big smile*

Let me first drop something from someone who had read my book; call it a lil introduction *winks*.

"Charles Nneji, I love your work a lot. Your book is really the best, there is this girl I have been trying to get, I met her on september but she wasn't giving in to my move. After reading your book I used what I learnt to make her mine. And your book gave me this kind of self esteem, thumps up for you Nneji"

(See my profile for a picture of the book in question)

Now we are done with the introductions, oya...let's begin.

We are going to be taking this little by little - from the basics to the more complex stuffs (this thread will really be a long one).

I will first start with the secrets players use to approach girls and make them trip for them instantly. These secrets makes it possible for them to walk to a girl, make her laugh and easily collect her number after just 5 minutes of talking to her.

When I'm done with that I will show you what these players do to make girls move from just been a little interested in them to falling crazily in love with them the next minute to fighting shamelessly over those guys.

The secrets you are about to learn in this thread are deadly, in a good way sha *winks*.

Now let's begin.

HOW PLAYERS APPROACH GIRLS THEY ARE INTERESTED IN.

This is the tricky part. Players approach girls differently - they don't do this part like most average guys do. Average guys approach girls and get treated like trash - but not players, they know what to say and how to say it and how to make a girl crazy about them

See eh, every move a player makes on a girl is calculated - down to the very little detail. They no dey hinge on luck in getting a girl, trust me, this is why it is possible for a player to see a girl, say he will get her and then the next week you see that same babe sending him love texts like crazy.

Players know how the minds of girls work and they use it to their advantage like mad. And they don't go for average girls, they go for hot chicks and leave the average and ugly ones for guys that don't know "what's up" to fight over. (I know, its unfair - that's why they are players, durrh)

When a player approaches a girl he uses two major strategies.

1. The Smoke-SCreen Move.
2. The Value-Bombing Move.

Chill, no mind the big names those stuffs carry. Lemme explain them slowly.

Come with me. Let's start with:

SMOKE-SCREEN MOVE:

I'm not suggesting you use this strategy, infact, if you like don't use it. What I know be say I'm giving you the same secrets that players use to make this thing easy for them.

I want you to understand this concept.

Look at this scenario; this is very important - follow me.

Let's assume you walk into a bank and you walk up to this pretty girl and ask her for a biro - she gives it to you, right? Sometimes she might even smile while giving it to you - no bad eye, no insults. She just gives you the biro.

Now, let's look at another scenario.

Let's assume you walk up to that same girl you asked for a biro and this time you ask her for her number.

Yeah, you guessed right - she will either start shakara or outrightly brush you aside.

When players approach a girl they use the first scenario.

Chill, you will get this.

Look at it this way. When a girl discovers you are interested in her her defence rises and she blocks all your moves - it becomes harder to make her fall in love and fall fast. The trick is never to show too much interest in a girl you are interested in. Check it out, as a guy - who do you trip for more? A girl you are sure likes you like crazy or a girl who is giving you tough time?

I really want you to get this; What players do is to make the girl wonder what the hell they (the player) is thinking?

Does he like me?
Is he hitting on me?
Why has he not asked me to be his girlfriend yet?
Why does he act like he likes me this moment and looses interest the next?
What the heck does he think about me?

As in, players give mixed signals. What average guys do is to walk up to a girl and immediately start wooing her, players get into a girls head first and leave her wondering if he is hitting on her or just been friendly (I went into details on how they do this in my book- see my profile).

This strategy is not just for a girl you just met. Personally when I start trying to seduce a girl I have known for a while what I do is to tell her I can't date her, that I'm not attracted to her then I start acting like I'm friendzoning her.

Yeah, I know. Shocking, right?

Well, there is a particular way to say that kind of stuff to a girl without "spoiling things" - I also explained that indepth in my book (see my profile for how to get it)

What this move does, when it is done correctly, is to hurt her ego and make her wonder why the hell you are not attracted to her. Then she starts trying to make you interested in her and bingo - the jonsing begins.

Of course, a girl who has no prior interest in you won't be interested even when you tell her you are not interested in her. So what you need to do is to create that tiny little interest (I explained how to create that tiny lil interest in my book)

What the Smoke Screen move does is to.

1. Make a girl not turn you down because she is really confused about what you want from her.

2. Because she doesn't turn you down, she doesn't raise her defence - and it makes it easier to enter her head (I explained how to enter a girl head in my book)

my hand don they pain me abeg, to be continued...

Will continue Number 3 later plus explain the second move: The value bomb move
bollocks. these methods seem like shit to me. its all about confidence.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by CharlesNneji1: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2014
*smiles*

One; from experience I have come to know that girls who talk tough and act like they can never fall for a player Simple tricks are the ones who fall heavier. These girls try to cover up their weakness by talking tough...but still, they are still weak.

Two; this tips I'm giving here are just for people who will read them, go out and try it and then if they don't work - they are free to come and say it here. I'm not writing this for people who will just read it and conclude it doesn't work without trying it out. It's only fair you try it out before concluding it doesn't work.

*smiles*

This tips are actually simple but girls still keep falling for it and keeping jonsing for guys who use it.

The next write up is coming soon. You can read my other thread for the main time

*big smile*

Have a great day
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Mcslize: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Agybabe:
I better have a crush on you and keep my distance, rather than chase and wonder on what kinda hole on the planet you came from. Imagine I was chatting with a girl online and I tried my best to make her interested in me but no way. I quickly pass her username to my Homie he added her the next day dis same girl was crazily in luv wit my homie. A girl dat told me that she had a bf o. She even went as far as picmixing her pic wit my homie and uploaded it in her profile chaaaiii I just dey envy that my Homie cuz eh he don use many girls uncountable. He knows his game very well by making them feel Hot to have sex wit him witout him asking them due to d way he control their mind using a powerful seductive tactics. Sometimes I do ask him hw he use to do his game but all he will tell me was be cool and do nt rush. Chaaiii I am learning here o

Guys ehn! Especially the op no know say these days girls are not smiling.

I just dey observe and smh.

If u want to learn read what d OP is explaining to us. Girls will always be girls. There is no girl that a perfect player can't win. It baffles me alot when I see one of my Homie getting any type of girl interested in him. He doesn'tn just make dem get interested in him per se he sexually make them to beg him for sex both online and offline. It still baffles me today
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by yinkeys(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
The truth is bitter guys. Everything Charles put up here is the truth, he's genuine.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Kay17: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
*smiles*
One; from experience I have come to know that girls who talk tough and act like they can never fall for a player Simple tricks are the ones who fall heavier. These girls try to cover up their weakness by talking tough...but still, they are still weak.
Two; this tips I'm giving here are just for people who will read them, go out and try it and then if they don't work - they are free to come and say it here. I'm not writing this for people who will just read it and conclude it doesn't work without trying it out. It's only fair you try it out before concluding it doesn't work.
*smiles*
This tips are actually simple but girls still keep falling for it and keeping jonsing for guys who use it.
The next write up is coming soon. You can read my other thread for the main time
*big smile*
Have a great day

If the average girl as you mentioned receives the attention of over 40 guys a week, what is the special package the guy who follows your instruction have over the other guys. What makes the ugly social awkward guy stand out?!

Also, what type of girl and level of her intelligence, you wish to ensnare with your "method"? Is it the average girl or the unconfident girl, or the Harvard girl?
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by CharlesNneji1: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Kay17:

If the average girl as you mentioned receives the attention of over 40 guys a week, what is the special package the guy who follows your instruction have over the other guys. What makes the ugly social awkward guy stand out?!

Also, what type of girl and level of her intelligence, you wish to ensnare with your "method"? Is it the average girl or the unconfident girl, or the Harvard girl?

What I teach is basic psychology. Let's take you for instance; who would you take more seriously? Someone who gives you the impression of being a begger versus someone who gives you the impression of being a governor?

Girls are humans too, when you beg for their love you trigger the same feeling you get when a begger walks up to you. Even though you help a begger, you still look down on them.

On the other hand, if a governor invites for a dinner you count it as a blessing from God. If a begger invites you for dinner, chances are that you will turn it down.

Basic psychology.

What my methods, like you called them, focuses on is to make her see you as the "Governor" of her life (Value Bomb)

And the whole way to do this is not to be fake. Based on psychology also I have developed a strategy that triggers the "governor respect" kind of thing in a girl during seduction - I call that strategy "Bang Rule" (which is also the title of my book - see my profile)

That is what my book is all about.

So the method in the book doesn't work on a particular class of girls, it works on GIRLS.

And before you start saying it doesn't, please go on BBM and try a few of what I thought here on two or three of your female friends - if you don't like the effect, come back and insult me all you want.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by ROZZAYY(f): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Kay17: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

What I teach is basic psychology. Let's take you for instance; who would you take more seriously? Someone who gives you the impression of being a begger versus someone who gives you the impression of being a governor?

Girls are humans too, when you beg for their love you trigger the same feeling you get when a begger walks up to you. Even though you help a begger, you still look down on them.

On the other hand, if a governor invites for a dinner you count it as a blessing from God. If a begger invites you for dinner, chances are that you will turn it down.

Basic psychology.

What my methods, like you called them, focuses on is to make her see you as the "Governor" of her life (Value Bomb)

And the whole way to do this is not to be fake. Based on psychology also I have developed a strategy that triggers the "governor respect" kind of thing in a girl during seduction - I call that strategy "Bang Rule" (which is also the title of my book - see my profile)

That is what my book is all about.

So the method in the book doesn't work on a particular class of girls, it works on GIRLS.

And before you start saying it doesn't, please go on BBM and try a few of what I thought here on two or three of your female friends - if you don't like the effect, come back and insult me all you want.

Thank you

But the average guy that uses your method is still broke, he is still physically ugly, he is still social awkward, he is still uninteresting. And worse, there are guys more attractive than he is.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by CharlesNneji1: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Kay17:

But the average guy that uses your method is still broke, he is still physically ugly, he is still social awkward, he is still uninteresting. And worse, there are guys more attractive than he is.

That's is why I am here; to change that.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Kay17: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

That's is why I am here; to change that.

But your methods are not points of attraction.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Bimffo(m): 2:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Kay17:

But your methods are not points of attraction.

Guy, read and Use the method if you are interested.. If you are Not interested, just ignore the thread and move on..

3 Likes

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by sugarsoul(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Whats this? Was thinking i would see something new and improved. Kmt. So if ure this way one minute and another way next minute, u think u will attract somebody as cunning and non chalant as i am? Pfft. The op has forgotten that there are female players and not all girls are the same. Hw about girls who dnt have love in their dictionary nko? Its just like a yahoo yahoo guy trying to scam his fellow guy. Lol.
Mama no vex abeg. We are your childrn trying to help ourselves grin
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by buchisom1(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2014
The truth abt the matta is a woman will always b a woman no matta hw hard she claim to b...der is smbdy dat will break her deffence so mak we free matta...der is dis sayin i love...show me a beauitful gal and i wil show u a man who is tired of furking her...

##TEAMPLAYER#

1 Like

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Kay17: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
I strongly doubt if these methods would work, because the OP does not consider nor work on the failing of the suitors.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by CharlesNneji1: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kay17:
I strongly doubt if these methods would work, because the OP does not consider nor work on the failing of the suitors.

Everything can't be covered in one thread. This is a thread for strategies to use in manipulating a girl's mind. A thread that will address the "failings" of guys who are bad with girls will be created by me soon.
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Perotti: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls how much does your book go for?
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Kay17: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

Everything can't be covered in one thread. This is a thread for strategies to use in manipulating a girl's mind. A thread that will address the "failings" of guys who are bad with girls will be created by me soon.

So for this present method to be used, the guy is assumed to be adequately attractive, right?

2 Likes

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Gynacologist(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ehn! ehn!! shocked I don catch Una angry where are my girls, make Una come see werin I de see o undecided
u dis bab ur t go sweet die...
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by lordfalcao(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

how much is your book?
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Rapmoney(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
So you typed this long epistle just to teach people how to play games? Soon the men will be separated from the boys on NL. Men are planning how to marry and start a family...boys think of how to play games.

1 Like

Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by jenny13: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Passing
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by RichieBrown(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
all through, that's y I can boast that I've never asked a girl out my entire life,always d opposite.... y make dem girls feel big when u can make them desperate lol
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by CharlesNneji1: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
lordfalcao:
how much is your book?

i can't advertise here, pls call the number. (btw, sorry for the late reply)
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Patoskid(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Taleeysun:
All these tricks still works? Well it depends on the type of lady you are dealing with.
For your mind now.... 'heart of stone' abi?? Shiorrr
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Taleeysun(f): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Patoskid:
For your mind now.... 'heart of stone' abi?? Shiorrr
well everybody cant be the same
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Tmacks: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is this book still available?
CharlesNneji1:
I am going to be doing a lot of exposing in this article. What you are about to read is the same secrets players use to get girls fighting over them.

Now, let me make a little warning before I start. The secrets you are about to learn in this thread is the type that can turn a girl into an emotional slave...don't go applying these secrets carelessly.

Just so we are clear who you are reading his article (I can like boasting sha)

*big smile*

Let me first drop something from someone who had read my book; call it a lil introduction *winks*.

"Charles Nneji, I love your work a lot. Your book is really the best, there is this girl I have been trying to get, I met her on september but she wasn't giving in to my move. After reading your book I used what I learnt to make her mine. And your book gave me this kind of self esteem, thumps up for you Nneji"

(See my profile for a picture of the book in question)

Now we are done with the introductions, oya...let's begin.

We are going to be taking this little by little - from the basics to the more complex stuffs (this thread will really be a long one).

I will first start with the secrets players use to approach girls and make them trip for them instantly. These secrets makes it possible for them to walk to a girl, make her laugh and easily collect her number after just 5 minutes of talking to her.

When I'm done with that I will show you what these players do to make girls move from just been a little interested in them to falling crazily in love with them the next minute to fighting shamelessly over those guys.

The secrets you are about to learn in this thread are deadly, in a good way sha *winks*.

Now let's begin.

HOW PLAYERS APPROACH GIRLS THEY ARE INTERESTED IN.

This is the tricky part. Players approach girls differently - they don't do this part like most average guys do. Average guys approach girls and get treated like trash - but not players, they know what to say and how to say it and how to make a girl crazy about them

See eh, every move a player makes on a girl is calculated - down to the very little detail. They no dey hinge on luck in getting a girl, trust me, this is why it is possible for a player to see a girl, say he will get her and then the next week you see that same babe sending him love texts like crazy.

Players know how the minds of girls work and they use it to their advantage like mad. And they don't go for average girls, they go for hot chicks and leave the average and ugly ones for guys that don't know "what's up" to fight over. (I know, its unfair - that's why they are players, durrh)

When a player approaches a girl he uses two major strategies.

1. The Smoke-SCreen Move.
2. The Value-Bombing Move.

Chill, no mind the big names those stuffs carry. Lemme explain them slowly.

Come with me. Let's start with:

SMOKE-SCREEN MOVE:

I'm not suggesting you use this strategy, infact, if you like don't use it. What I know be say I'm giving you the same secrets that players use to make this thing easy for them.

I want you to understand this concept.

Look at this scenario; this is very important - follow me.

Let's assume you walk into a bank and you walk up to this pretty girl and ask her for a biro - she gives it to you, right? Sometimes she might even smile while giving it to you - no bad eye, no insults. She just gives you the biro.

Now, let's look at another scenario.

Let's assume you walk up to that same girl you asked for a biro and this time you ask her for her number.

Yeah, you guessed right - she will either start shakara or outrightly brush you aside.

When players approach a girl they use the first scenario.

Chill, you will get this.

Look at it this way. When a girl discovers you are interested in her her defence rises and she blocks all your moves - it becomes harder to make her fall in love and fall fast. The trick is never to show too much interest in a girl you are interested in. Check it out, as a guy - who do you trip for more? A girl you are sure likes you like crazy or a girl who is giving you tough time?

I really want you to get this; What players do is to make the girl wonder what the hell they (the player) is thinking?

Does he like me?
Is he hitting on me?
Why has he not asked me to be his girlfriend yet?
Why does he act like he likes me this moment and looses interest the next?
What the heck does he think about me?

As in, players give mixed signals. What average guys do is to walk up to a girl and immediately start wooing her, players get into a girls head first and leave her wondering if he is hitting on her or just been friendly (I went into details on how they do this in my book- see my profile).

This strategy is not just for a girl you just met. Personally when I start trying to seduce a girl I have known for a while what I do is to tell her I can't date her, that I'm not attracted to her then I start acting like I'm friendzoning her.

Yeah, I know. Shocking, right?

Well, there is a particular way to say that kind of stuff to a girl without "spoiling things" - I also explained that indepth in my book (see my profile for how to get it)

What this move does, when it is done correctly, is to hurt her ego and make her wonder why the hell you are not attracted to her. Then she starts trying to make you interested in her and bingo - the jonsing begins.

Of course, a girl who has no prior interest in you won't be interested even when you tell her you are not interested in her. So what you need to do is to create that tiny little interest (I explained how to create that tiny lil interest in my book)

What the Smoke Screen move does is to.

1. Make a girl not turn you down because she is really confused about what you want from her.

2. Because she doesn't turn you down, she doesn't raise her defence - and it makes it easier to enter her head (I explained how to enter a girl head in my book)

my hand don they pain me abeg, to be continued...

Will continue Number 3 later plus explain the second move: The value bomb move
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by popefuse(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
buchisom1:
The truth abt the matta is a woman will always b a woman no matta hw hard she claim to b...der is smbdy dat will break her deffence so mak we free matta...der is dis sayin i love...show me a beauitful gal and i wil show u a man who is tired of furking her...

##TEAMPLAYER#
gbaaaaam
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by popefuse(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Civilisation palava. Buh our parent didnt do this
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Dammykrone(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2017
Charles old I need you to help me oo
Re: "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" by Dammykrone(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2017
Charles Please I really need ur help
pls can u give me ur number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Woman With Half Body Releases Her Sextape Online 18+ (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.