Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (14084 Views)

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Guys!!! Secrets Players Use To Make Girls Chase Them- Shamelessly. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
My name is Charles Nneji, my guess is you’ve already heard about me.

But if you haven’t, it’s alright (though I wonder why you haven’t) – very quickly; let me introduce myself. I’m the famous author of the hot selling Nigeria e-book – “THE BANG RULE….ultimate guild of seduction for Nigerian guys”. The Number one Nigerian E-book that has been bought by over 1000 Nigerian guys alone (See my profile for a picture of the e-book cover)

But that is not what I’m known for. Thing is – I’m a player (Lol, i know this will make all the nairaland attackers come for my throat)

As in – I change girls whenever I want to, I date the prettiest girls you can ever imgaine – and I have a rule; If she is not rich and pretty I don’t even say hi; I’m that selective. I get girls I just met to fall in love with me within minutes.

But I will tell you the basic raw truth. Here is the truth, I wasn’t born this way. As in, twelve years ago I used to shiver whenever a girl comes around me and wouldn’t even be able to look her in the face – yes o, it was that bad. Twelve years ago the very mere thought of asking a girl out would make me want to die.
12 years down the line and I’m now a walking lady’s magnet.

So what changed about me?

Did I get richer – if I hear, I still work as a teacher like I used to 12 years ago. I didn’t get richer.

Did I get more handsome? Story for the gods – I’m still average looking.

So what changed.

Simple – I learnt the secrets of seduction. After days of heart break and tears and been played I finally learnt how girls minds work and I now use those secrets to get them attracted to me. You too can be able to be like me (If not better) only if you learn those same secrets.

You know what; I’m giving back – I will be showing you these same secrets that turned me from a shy guy girls look down on to a confident guy girls scramble over. And I will be doing all these right here on this on this nairaland thread.

What I went through at the hands of girls was horrible and after i finally cracked the code of how to effortlessly make girls fall for me, I swore that I would never allow any other guy to go through the same thing.

So to learn all these secrets so you can apply them in your own life and get the same results I get with girls, all you have to do is simple –

1. stick to this thread.
1. you may Like my page by clicking www.facebook.com/attractbabes

2. Read all the articles I have posted here (It will change your life, trust me) plus the ones on my page

3. And finally; keep checking back to read more articles I will keep posting as time goes on.
Now; like this page to access the power secrets of getting babes flocking around you.

Now, let the ride begin *winks*

9 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by zyzxx(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Gud luck
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2015
GIVE ME A CHANCE TO AS YOU 9 QUESTIONS AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHY GIRLS YOU REALLY LIKE NEVER AGREE TO DATE YOU.

Now stay with me; these 9 questions I’m about to throw at you will really really open your eyes

if you answer yes to just six out of these questions that I am about to ask you; just six – then you really need to change ASAP or you will have every girl you meet treating you like trash all the days of your life (No be bad prayer I dey pray for you – na the fact).
Don’t lie to yourself, answer these questions truthfully. And note; I’m going to be really brutal with these questions – don’t take any of it as an insult; I just want you to get this (You be my man na).

Ready?

lets start.

- Do you tell a girl that you love her even when you are not sure how she feels about you? (Na big jonsing be that)

- Do you call a girl you are interested in more than three times after she doesn’t pick the first call. as in, you nack her like 3 missed call in 5 minutes (another mega jonsing).

- Are you the type who always tries to impress a girl you like (Why na, You be clown?)

- Do you buy things for a girl you are still toasting?( like, you be her father?)

- Do you feel scared when the thought of toasting a girl you like comes to your head? (You be woman?)

- Do you always ask girls question upon questions during chats and conversation (Can’t you see you are boring that girl? girls hate interview questions jare)

- Are you the type who girls rarely chat with on social media. do girls always ignore your messages? (what it means is that you are boring)

- Do girls never agree to sleep with you? (I pity you)

- Do girls always turn down your request for a date? (You need to upgrade your game, guy)
If you answered yes to 6 out of these nine question what it means is that you don’t know how to make a girl fall in love (No be go come, na the fact)

If you still do any of what I just asked, what you need to do is to chill, pause and then come here make I knock your head. You dey fall my hand big time.

Now here is the koko; the main fact is this – when you show a girl say you dey trip for her, when you show her how much you like her – you kill her interest in you like shaparly; straight.

When you always try to impress a girl; bam – she starts seeing you as a fan. And when that happens, forget am – e don be, she won’t ever take you seriously again.

The sure fire, mega working, baddest baddo way of making girls fall in love is to always keep them guessing and to never allow them know for sure how you feel about them. From the very first day you walk up to her and say “Babe, whats up”

As in, it works like magic. Like, it never fails. In my over 8 years of teaching guys this I have seen thousands of guys apply this simple secret to make a girl who treated them like trash to fall madly in love with them.
But the thing is this; there is a way to go about making a girl never too sure about how you feel about her and I covered it all in my E-book; “The BANG RULE” (see my profile for the number to call to get the E-book). That is, if you want to learn the step by step, sure fire way of making a girl crazy just thinking about how you really feel about her, then you need to lay hands on my e-book ASAP.

Hunderds of guys have already called to have the e-book sent to them but just very few are allowed to get the book because people just get the book to pirate it. Believe it or not, I have asked my PA not to sell the book to anyone who has a very suspicious voice (No vex if you are turned down, na pirates cause am).

BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 4000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE.

TO get the e-book, call my PA. If you pass the voice test then details for how to get the e-book will be sent to you.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Another upcoming steve harvey.

4 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
GIVE ME A CHANCE TO AS YOU 9 QUESTIONS AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHY GIRLS YOU REALLY LIKE NEVER AGREE TO DATE YOU.

BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 4000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE.
TO get the e-book, call my PA. If you pass the voice test then details for how to get the e-book will be sent to you.
Peace.

6 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
IF YOU DON’T TALK TO GIRLS GIRLS IN “THIS WAY”, THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU

Now grab your phone, if possible get it close to your eyes if it’s going to help make what I am about to show you right here and now to sink in.

This one secret of talking to girls that I am about to show you will make girls laughing and practically throwing themeslves at you. As in, it will make girls love to be around you till it starts looking like you use jaz or something.

i‘m sure this startegy works because I use it too to do magic to girl’s head – like, I have been using it for over 8 years and it NEVER fails, also, thousands who have layed hands on my book have also strongly given feedbacks that this strategy works. The prettier a girl is and the more classy she is the more likely it is that these secrets will work on her.

With that out of the way – let’s break this down.

This strategy I have been (how I go take put am sef), this strategy I have been hyping here actually has a name – I call it THE JONSE-HUMOUR-SHOCK method

If you want to turn a girl from just a friend to a girl who would practically beg to kiss what you need is to learn how to communicate with them in this way.

JONSE-HUMOR-SHOCK

I learnt this strategy from a friend back in the university and it works like magic, it's almost scary sometimes.

Here is the principle behind this strategy: Girls are accustomed to guys who try to impress them but when a guy comes up and doesn't try to impress her but instead, jonses her in a funny way she sits up and take notice.

Now think back to that ladies' man you know, that guy that has girls flocking around him. Have you ever gone close to hear how he talks to those girls?

How he doesn't try to be a gentleman around them. How he is blunt with them. How he is always jonsing them.
Now, don't get this concept wrong - don't be harsh to women and say bad things to them, that's not what I'm saying.

Instead of saying; "Your hair looks awful".

Say; "Hey, is that the size of your head or is that wig three times bigger than my own head".

Then smile.

The strategy is not to insult her, but to jonse her in such a way that she realizes you don't seem to be under her spell like other guys are.
I have had a very pretty girl ask me out after I kept on telling her that she is too fair for my liking because she reminds me of my granny who I didn't like.

I always made her see I was joking, I wasn't all mean and straight faced but because I said it showed her I wasn't freaked of her looks like other guys.

She would hit me and be like; "you are comparing me to your grandmother. Is she even fine as I am"

Then I will be like; "Before? She, you and smiggle in lords of the ring look alike"

Then I will smile.

One day I told her I can't date her because, even though she was fine, I wasn't attracted to her.

The next day she kissed me.

The more pretty a girl looks the more Jonse-humor-shock will work on her. These types of girls have been so worshiped by guys, so when a guy who doesn't worship them comes along they struggle to impress those guys. That's why you will call this girls fifty times and they won't even call you for once. Instead, they will call one guy who doesn't even look that fine.

Have you noticed how silly in love pretty girl act when they like a guy. And still, that guy don't take them seriously.

If showering praises and compliments on girls makes them fall in love then everybody will have girls chasing after them.
One thing about using this strategy is that it can also make a girl sexually interested in you, as in, using this strategy in a certain way can make a girl want to have sex with you real bad.

I covered exactly how to use the jonse-humour-shock method to make any girl see you as someone she wants to sleep with in my E-book; the bang rule (See my profile for number to call to get the E-book).

not everybody who calls will be allowed to get the book, so if my PA refuses to send you details on how to buy the book, please don't feel offended. pirates have really done "strong things" to us and this has made us careful of who we sell the e-book to

BONUS: Just for buying the book, I will PERSONALLY call you up with my personal number, listen to your problems in relation with girls and give you a 4000 naira worth of practical advice on how to tackle it – TOTALLY FREE

TO get the book, call my PA with the number on profile before 4 pm today. If you pass the voice test details on how to get the book will be sent to you.

My fingers don dey pain me, to be continued abeg...always check up on this thread for more.
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
I dey feel you.

What's the price?
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
total rubbish,

1 Like

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by justmag(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shout out to all the guys who came here with their note pads and pen to learn but found out the post was to long and left!
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
HOW FEMI, MY FRIEND, NATURALLY MAKES GIRLS TO LIKE HIM

In this post I am going to be telling you about my friend Femi.

Why should you be interested in knowing about Femi?

Well, there are two reasons why you should…

One; when it came to getting girls he is not like me who learnt the secrets – he was born with it. As in; back then in my university days we used to call him the gift to womenhood. No, he wasn’t that goodlooking – just an average guy. But his power over girls was lengedary.

Two; back then I used to watch Femi in action and felt really really terrible because what he could do to a girl in real life I couldn’t even do in a dream. At a point I told myself to stop feeling bad and instead start observing him to at least learn how he achieved his “magic”. So if there is ever a need to use a specimen to learn this stuff, Femi is the right choice of a specimen.

In this post I will show you how he thinks and how he acts. If you can be able to internalise these secrets and make it part of your present character and personality you will be amazed at the wonders you will do; trust me.

Ready?

Lets go…

MINDSET #1: NO WOMAN IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU

If you stay one day with Femi you will be shocked to pieces. I have seen him ignore a very pretty girl he was dating then and treated her like he was nothing; right before my eye. Back then it had shocked me senseless. Here I was, praying to get an average girl and she was treating this goddess that came around him like she was a leper – the next day I still saw the both of them laughing like nothing had happened the previous day.

This doesn’t mean you should treat girls badly; nah – that is not what I am saying. The message there is you have to be in control. It doesn’t matter how she looks – you are the boss, never forget that. When you hand over your power to a girl she will ride you.

MINDSET #2: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT SHE THINKS OF YOU.

Although girls rarely turned Femi down back then, the ones that did never made him feel bad. He would walk up to any girl and wouldn’t give a damn about what she thought of him. He understands that every girl can’t like him and he just acts the same way he acted around his male friends with the girl he is trying to woo.

And guess what? It made girls like him more. Back then I just didn’t know how this was possible, I used to have this idea that I should act differently around girls and just try and be nice but with Femi I learnt that you a guy should never live his life trying to impress women – it doesn’t even work, if you want to get them to fall in love with you, trying to impress them or trying hard to make them like you will never work. If does every guy on earth would have girls running after them by now.

MINDSET #3: TELL HER WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND WITHOUT FEAR
If a girl messed up with Femi she is definetly going to get tongue-lashed, big time. If he doesn’t like her hair, he tells her – straight up. He doesn’t care if she is a beauty queen or a classy rich type – what mattered to him was been honest; no matter the implication.

When I started getting good with women I found out that the reason why this worked so well for Femi was due to the fact that girls don’t usually get this sort of treatment from guys; guys always are so interested in pouring compliments upon compliments on girls so when a guy who doesn’t try to give her the “you are a queen” treatment comes along she starts wondering why and this makes her want to impress this guy?

Back then, in the university, i saw really pretty girls from very rich homeS struggling real hard to impress Femi whose father was just a civil servant – While I watched and wished it was me.

MINDSET #4: WHEN OUT WITH A WOMAN HE FOCUSES ON ENJOYING HIMSELF:

Most times when guys go on a date with a girl, they focus so much on wondering if the girl is having a nice time with them. They wonder if she likes the place, if she liikes how he talks, if she likes what he is saying – but not Femi. Femi would just go on, focus on himself and enjoy the hell out of himself. However, he had a way of doing all this in such a way that he doesn’t appear as been arrogant, rude or self – centered.
Grab my book, digest every single thing on it and you would be able to make these mindsets a part of your personality real fast (See my profile for the number to call to get the e-book).

Of course, the above listed mindsets are just a very few of how Femi, Me and most other guys who get women chasing after them thinks, in my book, The Bang rule (see my profile for a picture of the e-book cover), I will take you by your arm and show you other mindsets that you can add to your personality right now so as to do “magic” on a woman’s mind and make her pick interest in you fast. Only very few people will be allowed to buy the book, the earlier you call the more likely your chance to get the book will be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
total rubbish,

to you, but i'm sure this will touch and improve alot of people - i do this for those ones, it's not for everybody. have a great day.

6 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
justmag:
Shout out to all the guys who came here with their note pads and pen to learn but found out the post was to long and left!

lol, you don't have to read everything na - just pick the ones you find interesting and then leave the rest
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrWizzy:
I dey feel you.

What's the price?

Thanks bro, The price and other details will be sent to you after you speak with my PA. hope you are having a great day.
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
focus on getting rich and you get any woman you want, not with this rubbish the OP is posting, hungry dude wants to sell some scrappy e book to feed himself.

1 Like

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Hoshea: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
ofcoz he is focusing in getting rich by advertising and teaching.
what are you trying to sell with your full belly.

3 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thumbs-up CharlesNneji, great psychological tips..
Wow, you are now a walking women's magnet..
I want to be a walking human bible.. Lolxxx..
Sir, I added you on WhatsApp but till date I have never seen you on line neither have you replied my messages..
Daninyastephen@gmail.com is my email.. Please inbox me..
More ink to your pen..
Shalom..
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by ohaleoghene(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
so this is your own problem ? women ? OK
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hoshea:
ofcoz he is focusing in getting rich by advertising and teaching.
what are you trying to sell with your full belly.

Thanks man. lol, no mind am, he knows my account balance. *big smile*

1 Like

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Daninya11:
Thumbs-up CharlesNneji, great psychological tips..
Wow, you are now a walking women's magnet..
I want to be a walking human bible.. Lolxxx..
Sir, I added you on WhatsApp but till date I have never seen you on line neither have you replied my messages..
Daninyastephen@gmail.com is my email.. Please inbox me..
More ink to your pen..
Shalom..

hey brother, sorry about that - i'm not active on watsapp anymore - i couldn't handle the messages i got daily and so i quit. please call the number on my profile for any enquirers. hope your day is going fine?
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
ARE YOU AFRAID OF WALKING UP TO GIRLS AND STARTING A CONVERSATION

Women love confident guys like crazy. If you still cringe and get scared at the thought of walking up to a girl you like then you need to fix it ASAP or it will ruin your life.

Some years back just thinking about walking up to a girl I like and starting up a conversation would make me shiver with stark naked fear.

…Just the thought.

Whatever fear you think you feel right now whenever you want to woo a girl you like; I used to have that fear times four.

These days I walk up to very pretty girls, easily start a conversation with them and have them happily give me their numbers in less than ten minutes – a guy who couldn’t face a woman and talk to her.

What does that tell you?

Simple – that is possible for you to improve and start having girls of your dreams falling over you. it’s hundred percent possible. If I could improve to this level, I am hundred percent sure that any guy can do it.

How many times have you talked yourself out of walking up to a girl you like? I am sure you have done that time without number. We all have.

You see a girl and you start giving yourself all the reasons why you cant get her.

She is too pretty for me.
She looks like the type who likes just rich guys
She is a big girl, I can’t get this type.
I am not handsome enough
I am not rich enough
She will laugh at me.
She will insult me if I talk to her
I am too scared, my voice will shake if I talk to her

You what I have come to realize – all these reasons are nonsense when it comes to been good with girls

Here is what I have also come to realize from all these years; if you don’t fix the problem of fear when it comes to walking up to women it will never go away. It doesn’t go away even if you get rich; I know very rich guys who girls have turned into just ATMs they can’t fall in love with because of these guys have a confidence thing.

I have this female friend who calls me up to tell me that she just can’t help cheating on her rich boyfriend because he is not a real man who can stand up and face her like a real man does. If you don’t fix this problem right now girls would keep laughing at you to your face and behind you, they will cheat on you – that is even if they agree to date you in the first place.

When you realize how easy it is to walk up to girls and get a favorable reaction from them you will be shocked.

But first thing first; you need to realize that the fear you feel now won’t just go away in a flash. I know you wish there was a tablet you can take and you will become as confident as confidence itself. The bad news is there is no such tablet like that.

Does that make it impossible?

The answer is No

A guy who feels fear when it comes to walking up to a girl and starting a conversation can still change and become more confident. You have to work on your mind

One; You have to realize that all the worst things you think will happen when you walk up to a girl is possibly never going to happen – the insults you imagine she will heap on your head; every single one of that fearful thought is just in your head.

I used to be scared of pretty girls, used to think they are the hardest to get but when I learnt the secrets of the female minds and started interacting with very pretty girls more I discovered they are the nicest people on earth – trust me. You only need to learn how to break their defenses and breaking their defenses is easy, if you know how to do it.

Two; the fear you feel now will vanish automatically as your success with women increases. True enough, I fumbled when I started out with learning how to manipulate girls and make them fall for me – I failed like crazy.

But as I learnt the secrets and slowly started getting girls respond to me in a favorable way I noticed my self confidence increasing. The more girls I got, the more confident I became and the easier getting girls became. If you can get at least one very pretty girl to fall in love with you it can go a long to boost your confidence beyond your imaginations

Three; imagine how you will feel if you know you have all the secrets that can break a woman’s defenses in a minute and make her want to keep talking to you…that would blow your confidence level through the roof. Imagine if you are sure about some certain set of secrets, so sure about them that you are sure you will never get rejected by any girl if you apply them. That would go a long way in at least raising your confidence level a bit, right?

Here is the good news, such secrets of breaking a girl’s defenses actually exists. And I have packaged them in a step by step process and put every single one of them in my e-book “The Bang rule” (see my profile for a picture of the cover and for my website). In the E-book you are going to learn secrets and strategies that will increase your confidence and completely eliminate the fear you feel right now when it comes to approaching girls you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Joey82(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
SMH @OP
You guys keep writing lists, epistles, dos and don'ts on how to woo a girl.
U know what? I personally find your type boring and may I say jobless?
My advice is put this energy, this stream of thought to making money, earning a good living.
If it were these other small random guys around in here, I'll understand. But u said it urself - u've been teaching for the past 12 years. Na so u go de dey?
There are no rules to getting any likeness from ladies, no head teasers pls.
Just be urself, work hard, make money and take good care of urself, them girls will come flocking around like flies on feces.

I repeat - Just be urself, work hard, make money and take good care of urself

3 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Mhizizzy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hilarious ...goin 2ru all dis to ask a babe out...are u d poor version of Taye taiwo undecided

1 Like

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Joey82:
SMH @OP
You guys keep writing lists, epistles, dos and don'ts on how to woo a girl.
U know what? I personally find your type boring and may I say jobless?
My advice is put this energy, this stream of thought to making money, earning a good living.
If it were these other small random guys around in here, I'll understand. But u said it urself - u've been teaching for the past 12 years. Na so u go de dey?
There are no rules to getting any likeness from ladies, no head teasers pls.
Just be urself, work hard, make money and take good care of urself, them girls will come flocking around like flies on feces.

I repeat - Just be urself, work hard, make money and take good care of urself

*smiles*

Thanks for the insult. and for the earning money part *big smile* My e-book has sold over 1000 copies this year alone and i sell one for 1500 naira (do the maths). People who have bought the book keeping referring others to buy so i will make more money before the middle of march *smiles*.

and for the make money and girls will flock around you talk - in the past years i have counseled mega rich guys who still have problems getting the type of girls they want. so money doesn't solve the problem, most of 'em keep getting gold diggers. i understand your point sha, guys like you rather dream of when they will make money and get women "like flies" than try to improve themselves now and for clicking to this post it just means you wanted to learn something here but here, you found out you can never be good with girls and it put you off. *smiles* enjoy your dream sha.

Have a great day, enjoy bro. peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by hertz9te(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
reading this is a big waste of time
its either you can get a girl or not,,if you seriously bought this e book you need help,if you didnt and is seriously considering it,well lets say theres hope of salvation for you...so wat?you are teaching guys how to be heartless,,,,well you deserve a national award for contributing positively to the society.ask me and my fellow so called players how we are faring'''''''''''''i can get any girl i want,no big deal,but i dont feel happy,i still feel incomplete,,,,,,,and sometimes i feel its a sickness,why would anybody want to become that?just come off it..be a good guy,even if you carry last(at least na position)a good name is better than......

1 Like

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
stay tuned for more articles...
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
In as much as we ladies would deny all he has said, he is actually right.
Acting weak by constantly calling, pleading to spend time with a lady, and just acting desperate generally would turn ladies off and even if they date u they won't respect you. This sends the message in our brains that you don't have options and once a girl feels that way you are finished! Lol

5 Likes

Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by CharlesNneji1: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nori:
In as much as we ladies would deny all he has said, he is actually right.
Acting weak by constantly calling, pleading to spend time with a lady, and just acting desperate generally would turn ladies off and even if they date u they won't respect you. This sends the message in our brains that you don't have options and once a girl feels that way you are finished! Lol

*smiles* Sharp Girl.

Help me tell the blockheads
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Codedrock(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles* Sharp Girl.

Ain't u posting no more...? embarassed
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles* Sharp Girl.

Ain't u posting no more...?
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Ernest999: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Hey man i hv been following ur work and its awesome...gud job but there is these girl among ma frnds that i want to woo but i cant cos she sees me as a frndzone...so pls wat do i do kissHey man i hv been following ur work and its awesome...gud job but there is these girl among ma frnds that i want to woo but i cant cos she sees me as a frndzone...so pls wat do i do
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by bitcoinvin(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2017
Weldone nedu
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. by reeyce(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
hello,I'm new to nairaland but there's something I need to clarify,in d university resumed late though,but I want to approach girls and ask to just have sex sinces it remains about 5 days before everyone evacuated school.
if it's possible for girls to agree tell me how would I do it,I'm Thinking I should just be straight with my intention but I'm afraid it would be too forward.
need your comments.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.