Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji (6554 Views)

Apply Ruling On Tinubu To My Case – Saraki Tells CCT / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji, has given a damning verdict on the presidential ambition of former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, declaring that the latter can’t rule the country again.

“The formation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is democratic but Buhari cannot ride on Bola Tinubu’s back to become president. That cannot happen, let him know that,” he said.

He made the declaration during an exclusive interview with Saturday Independent at his Spiritual Village in Ibadan.

Sat Guru added: “It is over for Buhari concerning Nigeria’s presidency. I cannot allow that to happen. His comment led to crisis shortly after the 2007 presidential election and many souls were lost. He spoke in Hausa language and people in the North went on rampage..

“I cannot sit here and allow him to be president. He and some Northern leaders like Adamu Ciroma were against the election of President Goodluck Jonathan. Ciroma’s people said they were going to make the country ungovernable.

“As a spiritual father, I am saying none of those people will become Nigeria’s president. They will never be during my lifetime. Politicians in Nigeria only mouth patriotism, whereas many of them are direct opposite of what they proclaim.

“I have been following political developments in the country. Some call themselves New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) before now. That was their democratic choice. They have decided to join another party rather than remaining in PDP to cause confusion.”

The One Love Family’s Spiritual head, fondly called Living Perfect Master by his followers, added: “I am not here to support a particular political party. I am interested in the government of the day under President Goodluck Jonathan to succeed in the interest of all Nigerians.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/11/buhari-cant-ride-tinubus-back-presidency-guru-maharaj-ji/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why then will Buhari not make a good president?

The first reason is that Buhari is not a good manager of men.

The second is that Buhari does not have people skills.

The Portland Business Journal describes people skills as: “Understanding ourselves and moderating our responses; talking effectively and empathising accurately; building relationships of trust, respect and productive interactions.”

Many diehard fans of Buhari always pontificate that the reason he does not work well with people is because he is too clean to work with dirty people. That is a half-truth. A few examples will suffice.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/why-buhari-will-not-make-a-good-president/

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
mogidi
phockphockman
atlwireless
mudraker,wombraiders
collynzo9
tomakint
aljharem
brownlord
truckpusher
acidiosis
shizzle11
shizzleStar:
bloodykiller
idumuose
anonimi
jmaine
chukwudi44
pazienza
ratiken
longeria
stebell
talktimi
VICTORCIZA
aljharem
ola6
okiezman

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
BUHARI REPORT CARD:

In his report card, his first outing gave him - 32.9%,

he repeated the same class and made - 18.72%,

his third attempt, with the hope that he might have learned so much from the previous classes, repeated notes, same Lecturer, he still made - 31.98%;

Whosoever is the head of that school should put Buhari on an academic probation or withdraw from the school and go and find something else to do.

Nigerian electorates have given Buhari a political presidential Yellow Card and he is not accepting the people's verdict and wants to resort into bloody revolution - Prof. Femi Ajayi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
the voice of men is the voice of the gods.

After 30 Years

1985 - 2015

Pa. Buhari cannot become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Am sorry the general, not any more sad

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
I see Goodluck Jonathan and his wife going for spiritual prayers in Guru Marahaji's shrine soon. Anything goes as long as 2015 elections is concerned.

grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
ko
Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
berem:
I see Goodluck Jonathan and his wife going for spiritual prayers in Guru Marahaji's shrine soon. Anything goes as long as 2015 elections is concerned.

grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015!

Madame,

Buhari ran for president first in 2003 with Senator Chuba Okadigbo on the platform of the ANPP. He ran against an incumbent president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, of the Peoples Democratic Party. He lost that election.

3RD TIME LOSING...

Heed the voice of the gods and provide another candidate to un-sit GEJ. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by okiezman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
mogidi
phockphockman
atlwireless
mudraker,wombraiders
collynzo9
tomakint
aljharem
brownlord
truckpusher
shizzle11
bloodykiller
idumuose
anonimi
jmaine
chukwudi44
pazienza
ratiken
longeria
stebell
talktimi
VICTORCIZA
aljharem
ola6

You have marginalised me from that list is disrespectful to my personality

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by chamboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guru sef dey Fear kirikiri sha, don't worry GOodluck has Transformed it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Whizzdom(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari ... How many times did i call you??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by DickDastardly(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Trolling is sweeter than blindly following criminal politicians!
Like if you prefer trolling to political e-war cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
okiezman:

You have marginalised from that list is disrespect to my personality

Fixed! wink

On three different occasions, Buhari has run for the presidency. On three different occasions he has failed. That should really be enough. If, as seems likely, he were to run for the presidency a fourth time in 2015, there is no question that he would fail yet again. Try as he might again and again, Mohammadu Buhari can never be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. - F. Aribisala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by princewilll1: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Buhari is not going anywhere,people from all walks of life in Nigeria knows that including Guru Maharaj Ji

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by chamboy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
PRO-GEJ, Tanist, pro-pdp u guys just make me love dis Man More.... He reminds me of Grandpa
Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
PRO-GEJ, Tanist, pro-pdp u guys just make me love dis Man More.... He reminds me of Grandpa

There is no doubt that Buhari is a good man but sorry he can never rule a United Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Malam Nasir El’Rufai, one of those Northerners who deserve to be serious contenders for

the presidency of Nigeria, observed that Buhari remains “perpetually unelectable” as a result of his “insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his

parochial focus.”

This is an elegant way of saying that politically, Buhari has an uncanny tendency to put his foot in his mouth. He talks before

thinking of the political implications of his words. He shoots from the hip
- F. Aribisala

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
22 REASONS WHY BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA ?

click here:

https://www.nairaland.com/630129/22-reasons-why-buhari-never

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Everybody strives to get relevant in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by alaoeri: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Someone needs his own share of the national cake, hopeful TAN will extends its helping hand to him. Mscheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
The APC has been unfortunate and has not been able to present Nigerians with any candidate that can actually match President Goodluck Jonathan. Unfortunately for them sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Buhari is not, has never been, and will never be, a democrat.

Only in Nigeria would a man with his track record, who came to power through a military coup that illegally overthrew a democratic

government, now be acclaimed as a democrat. It is on record that Buhari’s military regime is the only one in Nigeria’s history that failed to

promulgate a programme for return to civilian rule. - F.A

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
SEE I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT BUHARI BECAUSE I KNOW THAT NIGGA GONNA WEEP AGAIN!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
berem:

grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015!
dry joke. So funny i forgot to laugh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
NIGERIANS, vote wisely, but never for a serial failure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by dunkem21(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omo, see finishing. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Blackfire(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
sat guru are u talking as a human or as god?
Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by Chiscomax(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
lemme comment before it enters front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by brownlord: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
BUHARI REPORT CARD:

In his report card, his first outing gave him - 32.9%,

he repeated the same class and made - 18.72%,

his third attempt, with the hope that he might have learned so much from the previous classes, repeated notes, same Lecturer, he still made - 31.98%;

Whosoever is the head of that school should put Buhari on an academic probation or withdraw from the school and go and find something else to do.

Nigerian electorates have given Buhari a political presidential Yellow Card and he is not accepting the people's verdict and wants to resort into bloody revolution - Prof. Femi Ajayi

Mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by chamboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mr Firefire Go sleep abeg.... If u scared of jail ..... stop that ya illegal dealings n stop looking for Lapses of a Good Man
Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by PhockPhockMan: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
berem:

grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015!
Ranting of an ant.
If Buhari thinks he can deceive Nigerians with his fake anti corruption campaign, he must be wasting his precious time.
Everybody that served in Abacha government is corrupt, including Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji by okiezman(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

Fixed! wink

On three different occasions, Buhari has run for the presidency. On three different occasions he has failed. That should really be enough. If, as seems likely, he were to run for the presidency a fourth time in 2015, there is no question that he would fail yet again. Try as he might again and again, Mohammadu Buhari can never be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. - F. Aribisala

He knows he will fail again no doubt about that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious / FG To Setup National Emergency Response System / Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.