Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion (6134 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by asandigbo(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
yes my people, that's d spirit, let's leave and build together. love indeed reigns in Igbo land.
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Just so long as it doesn't get K-leg and morph into a laughable one! sad

LOL. I want to believe that those involved accept that there is more money to be made from making the project work than letting it fail.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by shizzleStar: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
All we need is a very responsible and reasonable governor in Abia state and indeed accross the entire SE with foresight, the willpower, determination, requisite knowledge and sincerity of purpose and this project is a done deal.

God bless Alaigbo both within and outside the South East cool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by RareDiamond: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
All we need is a very responsible and reasonable governor in Abia state and indeed accross the entire SE with foresight, the willpower, determination, requisite knowledge and sincerity of purpose and this project is a done deal.

God bless Alaigbo both within and outside the South East cool

Things can only get better

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by shizzleStar: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
RareDiamond:

Things can only get better
AMEN bruv! cool
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by swedbase(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
asandigbo:
yes my people, that's d spirit, let's leave and build together. love indeed reigns in Igbo land.

Are you on facebook?
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by asandigbo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
swedbase:

Are you on facebook?
sweetheart, pls give me a little more time, am having problems with my email. thks
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by swedbase(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
asandigbo:
sweetheart, pls give me a little more time, am having problems with my email. thks

What kind of problem are you having with your email my dear?
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by asandigbo(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
swedbase:

What kind of problem are you having with your email my dear?
forgot my password
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by swedbase(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
asandigbo:
forgot my password

Ok but one can still locate your facebook page with your names or by sms my dear sister
Re: Onitsha Businesses Look To Aba For South-east Corridor Expansion by gtrust: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2014
swedbase:

Ok but one can still locate your facebook page with your names or by sms my dear sister

Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament / Top 8 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Which One Is Ur Favourite Robert Mugabe Quote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.