Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament (6091 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by hisexcellency34: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Ntoor!
Ntoor!!
Ntoor!!!

Better go and prostrate to the Lion of Bourdillon with N20bn

5 Likes

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by Yambee: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol.

1 Like

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by neonly: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by hisexcellency34: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Ha ha...dont mind Ambode. I didn't pity him a bit

neonly:
Ambode right now

2 Likes

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
And where is it?
Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.
But he got the chance to turn his state to a better place since 2003 and till today he's still in government too, yet nothing has changed.

Come on, u know that he cannot change anything but his pocket.

The more most of u are paid to back these politicians, the more the future of the nation is mortgaged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by uwa1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
*greedy politicians*

1 Like

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by orisa37: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is The Amadiora of APC.
Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by Luizkid(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
uwa1:

Where are u guyz collecting the saraki loot, so others can benefit? No be clear eye una dey take do dis campaigns grin
Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by uwa1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Luizkid:

[b]Where are u guyz collecting the saraki loot, so others can benefit? [/b]No be clear eye una dey take do dis campaigns grin

Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by vonlogon: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
That is to say "go and DOBALE"
Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by abdulzee97(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Ntoor!
Ntoor!!
Ntoor!!!

Better go and prostrate to the Lion of Bourdillon with N20bn
But with all the work Ambode has done in Lagos state, I feel he doesn't really need the support of Tinubu to be re elected
Re: See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament by kunle75(m): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Ha ha...dont mind Ambode. I didn't pity him a bit

Me too

Karma is a bitch

I wish he lose the race even though is from my constituents
He thought he was smart during fashola era but its is own turn now.
Fash would be like dancing asomto plus shaku shaku in his room now

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Son Amen Construction Company / SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest / Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.