Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

, Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa (2936 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / Can You Work In Sokoto..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
just got a job at cariton hotel, at coconut BUSTOP. but the problem right now is that they will be opening very soon, pls if you know you work at oshodi, mile 2, or even IKEA area, pls kindly let me know, so i can be joining you to work, please i want to cut down transportation, so that i can have something to save at the end of the month, am tired of sitting down at home, i do not want this opportunity to pass me by, thanks GOD BLESS

about myself am a female single, from south east, a graduate of sociology from university of Ibadan,christian, redeem christian church of GOD. PLS KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL HELP
God bless

2 Likes

Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Generalkorex(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
You didnt stated where you reside ma. Wish you the best while you search,just be careful
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Emasel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
tessyg2:
just got a job at cariton hotel, at coconut BUSTOP. but the problem right now is that they will be opening very soon, pls if you know you work at oshodi, mile 2, or even IKEA area, pls kindly let me know, so i can be joining you to work, please i want to cut down transportation, so that i can have something to save at the end of the month, am tired of sitting down at home, i do not want this opportunity to pass me by, thanks GOD BLESS

about myself am a female single, from south east, a graduate of sociology from university of Ibadan,christian, redeem christian church of GOD. PLS KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL HELP
God bless

Be careful ma'am,Lagos is a crazy place.

I wish u the best!

1 Like

Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Hero10001: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Easy babe, let it hotel open first and you can squat with your co-worker pending your upliftment.
Don't just move to anybody's bed o.
I'm sure no sane person will take you just like that.
Btwn, Bsc in Soc! You should be able to get a better job.
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Sunnypar(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
tessyg2:

God bless
what they have employed already, Kai! Na whao
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
No picture r u even wise madam?
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by rattlesnake(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
tessyg2:

God bless
hotel won't they give u room...since your job is to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
please never live with anyone Yugoslavia don't know before!!! I reside in opebi, ikeja, I have found myself in your shoes before... when I was desperate to get a job where I can see money to pay my school fees.... , I learnt great and painful lesson s even as I grown up man, and you, a lady please never consider anybody willing to give u accommodation for free in Lagos... remember advantages looms around you as a lady. be wise, be calm, look before you leap, never let ur condition make u regret in life... gone are the days when Lagos was a place tofind help from ordinary unknown strangers.. but now, Lagos is turning into something else #lagosians , I hail Oooo ..una too much!!! ... good luck

3 Likes

Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
well am not searching for accommodation, i mean anybody with a ride, a car, that i can always join to work, not accomodation, i reside around sango area, alakuko to be presides

1 Like

Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Saraha1(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
@op be it accomodation or lift, all na thesame.
The message is for you to be careful. If God want you to work in that place he would make provision for you.

I think you should try and cope for the first two months. Within this two months, help from reliable source will come. You never can tell, someone in your street with a ride could also be passing your work location go and fro.
So why the rush?

Habi if the job no ba come you go kill yourself ? Not to talk now way God don butter your bread.

Don't mind me sha.
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
tessyg2:
well am not searching for accommodation, i mean anybody with a ride, a car, that i can always join to work, not accomodation, i reside around sango area, alakuko to be presides
U mean u live at alakuko and would be working at coconut? Jesus Christ!!!! That's super duper stressful ma'am..
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by sunjos79: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Can assist Bt with rules...can reach me on 08172921437.strictly lady.
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by smudge2079(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Look b4 u leap, in a perfect world, it's no biggie but u know dis is Nigeria.
Re: , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa by CBNIM: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Saraha1:
@op be it accomodation or lift, all na thesame.
The message is for you to be careful. If God want you to work in that place he would make provision for you.

I think you should try and cope for the first two months. Within this two months, help from reliable source will come. You never can tell, someone in your street with a ride could also be passing your work location go and fro.
So why the rush?

Habi if the job no ba come you go kill yourself ? Not to talk now way God don butter your bread.

Don't mind me sha.
Manage for the first two months you said? Funny you, don't you know that there are lots of job seekers that can't even boast of ordinary 1k let alone shoulder two months Tfare assuming she got no help. Some borrow ordinary Tfare sef for interviews etc oo, let alone sorting out two months Tfare without help! Yeah, that's the sorry state of things in my country Naija!

Op, be very careful ooo, so you don't fall into the wrong hands cos of desperation.

(1) (Reply)

Who Els Got This Test Invite From IKEDC (IE Recruiter) / A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! / Sahara Group - Operation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.