Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. (4491 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Have been in a good relationship with this girl who leta got married after two years of our romantic journey,the funny part of it is that when she's getting married she didn't inform me about the changes in her life till I heard about her marriage plans from another source(her friend).

To cut the story short,my ex who has gotten married have been disturbing me with some of her romantic pleasantries like *I really miss the way u kiss and touch me, *there no man on earth that can satisfy me the way you do*those words are tempting u know.

The one that got me scary was the day I visited her(for child visitation,no strings attached)she got up on the couch and lock the two entrance to the sitting room and started to unzip her dress,but I got up and hold her not to try such because its so unGodly and such romantic gestures can lead to adultery.

Since that day she have been on my neck and she called me recently that she's very sick that her husband travelled to lagos so i should come and keep her company.
Pls my fellow Nairalanders should I honour her visit if truly she's sick or just a ploy to lure me to her cobwebs.
Need ur advice ASAP..no insult pls..
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by raziboi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
go and tear her nyash

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do to others what you want others to do to you...you know what she wants and if you try it, another man will touch your wife.. Karma is a bitcch

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by zoeee(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
do u really need an advice from nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Ploy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Go there with your trusted friend or latest girl friend. There is nothing difficult in it, a married course mate tried that with in the past. But she stopped that nonsense when I started going there with my ototo poyoyo. She will be embarrassed if she is lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
raziboi:
go and tear her nyash
this got me laughing. This poster na yaba left patient

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ploy:
Go there with your trusted friend or latest girl friend. There is nothing difficult in it, a married course mate tried that with in the past. But she stopped that nonsense when I started going there with my ototo poyoyo. She will be embarrassed if she is lying.

Tnx guy,love ur idea.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=ULSHERLAN post=28347608]
this got me laughing. This poster na yaba left patient[/quote

Guy u harsh ooo,easy abeg,am not the cause of your misfortune today nah.Haba.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
zoeee:
do u really need an advice from nairalanders

Yeah swit because I've consulted some of my friends and they gave me different way to approach the situation,but am not too contented with there ideas thats the reason why I need nairaland inputs..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Galads:
Do to others what you want others to do to you...you know what she wants and if you try it, another man will touch your wife.. Karma is a bitcch
So you believe that trash undecided
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=val4sure post=28348156][/quote]

do you know the meaning of what you wrote or you just wanna quote me
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
God pays evil one way or the other. MiGht not be his wife but I so know karma. You Go throuGh some difficult times without knowing why
iceberylin:

So you believe that trash undecided
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Harmthe(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
lol
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

do you know the meaning of what you wrote or you just wanna quote me

Go to bed dude,mama's calling..
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by zoeee(f): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
val4sure:

Yeah swit because I've consulted some of my friends and they gave me different way to approach the situation,but am not too contented with there ideas thats the reason why I need nairaland inputs..

ok...

run for ur dear life...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by nonny487(f): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
ησ ηєє∂ нσησяιηg ∂ νιѕт,¢αυѕє ιѕ ‎נυѕт α ρℓσу тσ ℓυяє уσυ ησ ηєє∂ нσησяιηg ∂ νιѕт,¢αυѕє ιѕ ‎נυѕт α ρℓσу тσ ℓυяє уσυ ησ ηєє∂ нσησяιηg ∂ νιѕт,¢αυѕє ιѕ ‎נυѕт α ρℓσу тσ ℓυяє уσυ

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Stanleyafam(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
So u came to take permission from nairalanders to tear ur married ex all over the place.. well go ahead then.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Galads:
God pays evil one way or the other. MiGht not be his wife but I so know karma. You Go throuGh some difficult times without knowing why

Yeah,I believe dat,make I lock-up
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
val4sure:
Have been in a good relationship with this girl who leta got married after two years of our romantic journey,the funny part of it is that when she's getting married she didn't inform me about the changes in her life till I heard about her marriage plans from another source(her friend).

To cut the story short,my ex who has gotten married have been disturbing me with some of her romantic pleasantries like *I really miss the way u kiss and touch me, *there no man on earth that can satisfy me the way you do*those words are tempting u know.

The one that got me scary was the day I visited her(for child visitation,no strings attached)she got up on the couch and lock the two entrance to the sitting room and started to unzip her dress,but I got up and hold her not to try such because its so unGodly and such romantic gestures can lead to adultery.

Since that day she have been on my neck and she called me recently that she's very sick that her husband travelled to lagos so i should come and keep her company.
Pls my fellow Nairalanders should I honour her visit if truly she's sick or just a ploy to lure me to her cobwebs.

go with a friend of yours......that's if you don't have any other plan other than to keep company
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
val4sure:

Go to bed dude,mama's calling..

K
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Galads:

Yeah,I believe that,make I lockup because I don't want any he goat laying a hand on my future wife(still searching though)..
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mesoade(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Galads:
he didn't force her,she asked for it . . Mr. Karma will understand

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Abbey2sam:

go with a friend of yours......that's if you don't have any other plan other than to keep company

No plans guy,like I said earlier no strings attached..
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
mesoade:

Lol.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you really bliv in God? My use style do evangelism. Cut your dicck if it will allow you to sin. Devil will not force you to eat cocolate and cos ur hungry you use 2hands collect am. Remember devil will use his long spoon to take back his cocolate.
mesoade:
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Don't honor her invite.

Better still,go with a friend..

Or just ignore her..

Never try to sleep with a married woman,its one of the surest way to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2014
You definitely know what her intentions are, its either you go or you respect your self and educate her on the dangers of what she's trying to get herself and you into.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by brainzdh(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Devil don dey play mgbati mgbati for your head, and you dey respond by dancing shoki.

*Karma is a b`tch & death is the sister*
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by misszainab(f): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2014
raziboi:
go and tear her nyash
grin
raziboi:
go and tear her nyash
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2014
raziboi:
go and tear her nyash
peter, is that u?
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by prettyjo(f): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Most guys don't even know their left from right.Besides ,why do you still communicate with her when you already know what she wants.can't you bar her from calling you?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mecussey(m): 2:46am On Nov 26, 2014
val4sure:

If you mistakenly chop that thing, you don automatically book room for Gate C, room 10 hell fire department.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Pick / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / Please A Sister Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.